FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading this thread all day and just wanted to post my thoughts.

#1 17 yo with a 24 year old is really not as bad as some think. It depends on how mature she is and what has happened to her in her life. I really don't frown upon this.

#2 Not waking up when the girl was taken. Maybe she was woken up when the girl was taken, she probably doesn't realize it.

#3 I think the dad is being truthful. He knows nothing

#4 I need to hear more about the girlfriend. At this point we know nothing. We don't know how mature she is etc. To accuse her of leaving the kids, or having a friend or lover over is unfair. I agree parts of her story sound odd but until we get some background on her it's not fair.

#5 A SO? Very possible. One of these could have been watching her and their habits. I get a bad vibe from the 1st picture of the SO nearby. He was just released so I think he would be the one to really check on.

Just my thoughts. I pray that they find her alive. May God be with her!:(

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=8989

This guy - I can't find any arrest record for him. He's the one who lives closest to the Cummings - literally a few houses away. His offense is LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL).

Now this guy: http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=27045. He really scares me. The thing about him, though, is he is supervised: Serving a court-ordered term of community monitoring under the authority of the Department of Corrections and/or the Florida Parole Commission. His permanent address is 1/2 mile from the Cummings. A 7 minute walk.

He also has a notation (Predator) next to his name. (Gives me the chills!)

His offense: Produce, Direct, Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL). I can't even begin to tell you how utterly horrified I am by the description of this.

I pray to god this child is okay. I am almost afraid to sleep tonight thinking about where she could be at..
I am sickened that there is a SO living 500 ft away! I will get even more sicker if someone knew it and didn't share it with the people who live nearby..
I swear, our laws should make it to where a SO should have to place a sign on there lawn saying they are a registered offender..
And for those who shouldn't be registered, they should just be required to register, because I do feel that some don't deserve the status.. (such as my parents neighbor, whom was 18 dating a 15 year old, whose parents allowed it for 10 months)

This guy - I can't find any arrest record for him. He's the one who lives closest to the Cummings - literally a few houses away. His offense is LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL).

Now this guy: http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=27045. He really scares me. The thing about him, though, is he is supervised: Serving a court-ordered term of community monitoring under the authority of the Department of Corrections and/or the Florida Parole Commission. His permanent address is 1/2 mile from the Cummings. A 7 minute walk.

His offense: Produce, Direct, Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL). I can't even begin to tell you how utterly horrified I am by the description of this.

Your second guy does scare me, and I question how he's monitored.... but I still think that if an abduction occured, the person who abducted her had to have known her, even for a short time. Therefore, I was looking into the SOs where her mom lived, as in she met this person, maybe neighbor, family friend, love interest of bio-mom, for a few weeks. Maybe this person drove the 90+ miles to abduct her.

I'm horrified with you!! I'm sure LE has checked them out. Again, good goobly goo!!

The guy that lives 500 feet from the home interests me....I could see a bored 17 year old getting mixed up with him and not knowing what she got herself into. Since dad picked daughter up...sounds like maybe they only have 1 car? And I bet SO would be offering to help kwim? And if she was mixed up with him in someway....that would make access eaiser.

I pray to god this child is okay. I am almost afraid to sleep tonight thinking about where she could be at..
I am sickened that there is a SO living 500 ft away! I will get even more sicker if someone knew it and didn't share it with the people who live nearby..
I swear, our laws should make it to where a SO should have to place a sign on there lawn saying they are a registered offender..
And for those who shouldn't be registered, they should just be required to register, because I do feel that some don't deserve the status.. (such as my parents neighbor, whom was 18 dating a 15 year old, whose parents allowed it for 10 months)

I agree. We need to go back to the stocks as well as castration for these perps. We need to make the punishment horrendous. And swift!!! JMO

Isn't it strange that we can find no info on #1?
To me they are both scary scary dudes and I hope LE has checked them out already and searched their homes inside and out. I would hope that they would have run those bloodhounds through their houses. Why wouldn't they have already done that? I would think since LE obviously knows about these guys that that would have been their first order of business.

The mom said it had been two weeks since she had seen Haliegh. Did anyone hear if she had talked on the phone with her since then?

The guy that lives 500 feet from the home interests me....I could see a bored 17 year old getting mixed up with him and not knowing what she got herself into. Since dad picked daughter up...sounds like maybe they only have 1 car? And I bet SO would be offering to help kwim? And if she was mixed up with him in someway....that would make access eaiser.

You gotta look at the guy's photo. I can't imagine anyone going near him.

Stupid question maybe but maybe not. Could the reason we cannot find any info oh him be that le has pulled it ....I mean maybe they are taking a hard look at him and Dad did threaten to kill whoever has his daughter.......

Isn't it strange that we can find no info on #1?
To me they are both scary scary dudes and I hope LE has checked them out already and searched their homes inside and out. I would hope that they would have run those bloodhounds through their houses. Why wouldn't they have already done that? I would think since LE obviously knows about these guys that that would have been their first order of business.

Yes, very weird that we can't find info about him. Not even an arrest record or a court docket. And he wasn't a minor himself when he committed his offense.

if this case and he that close. LE needs to be tearing that house apart. I don't care what it take. they need to find that little girl.

Oh, I totally agree...... I'm trying to look outside the box that others are looking into in case that doesn't pan out.

I am going to go visit Caylee threads. and than to bed. I hope in morning this little girl has been found safe.
I do worry what dad is going to do if he find out who did this and took his little girl.
I wonder if the cops took his guns!!!

The mom said it had been two weeks since she had seen Haliegh. Did anyone hear if she had talked on the phone with her since then?

I saw an interview with Crystal's mother who said that Crystal was not allowed to talk to the kids on the phone when they stayed with the father. She then said hesitantly that the parents did not have a very good relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow