FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. She could lift one.

However, I don't think she would think about staging the door with one if it wasn't on the porch and readily available to her, imo.

Hold up! Can the g/f lift a cinder block? They're extremely heavy so I don't believe so! Now I have to go with a kidnapper unless the cinder block was so close to the back door she could push it while it was still on the ramp (?) or she had help!

I don't know how big or strong the gf is, but I weigh about 120 and I can pick one up. I don't know how far I could carry it, but I could pick it up for sure.

Posted by Marag on previous thread...

The earlier presser with the mustachioed detective: When asked about gf's polygraph, he acknowledged that she had taken one but was firmly no comment about the results. He also said that they were hoping to find Hayleigh alive and well. I am still of the opinion that a miscreant known to the dad and gf came to the house and took her- and is holding her until he is paid or paid back by the dad. If that is so, and the dad has talked, then they may have an idea about who has her and where he is.

No comment speaks VOLUMES to me...

I'm kinda jaded at times.....

Did I read posted earlier about blankets being found about? Can someone explain?

Hold up! Can the g/f lift a cinder block? They're extremely heavy so I don't believe so! Now I have to go with a kidnapper unless the cinder block was so close to the back door she could push it while it was still on the ramp (?) or she had help!

Actually, cinder blocks are not too heavy for an adult. My husband had several in his shop. They would be too heavy for a child to manage, tho.

I still do not see how any of this could have been accomplished without any noise and within the time frame the GF stated.

Boyfriend and GF passed the poly. Any News yet on the girl?

Have not read that there is a confirmation by LE with regards to this. If they passed I would think it would be important for them to steer the public to the direction of their investigation and not have this type of speculation linger.
my2cents

Pedaphiles are crafty. 17 year olds are also easily manipulated.(for the most part)

Something tells me the g/f was duped or drugged. She's most likely embarrassed and ashamed.

Her 9-1-1- call seemed forthcoming,albeit scared out of her wits. I would love to see her speak about the incident.

Great points! Someone easily could have grabbed block from below and then used as a prop. This community is inland. Has it been mapped out yet by a quick sleuther?

Also any word if a boat (even a rowboat) could be used in that body of water near the house that the dogs hit on last?

Note: LP is awesome for posting the REWARD!
The john boat can be used in a canal easily. It probably has a small trolling motor. It is easy to put in the water and remove.

Any boat should be able to be used in that waterway unless it is too large.

They are still checking out any service people who went to the house, such as the air conditioner repairman, right?

That cinder block means alot: something big was either coming in or going out.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but I have a question... isn't it illegal for the dad to have a 17 yo. girlfriend? Isn't she still considered underaged or a "child"? I don't understand this part... (maybe she's just the babysitter and not his gf?)

I feel very sorry for them and hope they find her quickly!!!!!

Pedaphiles are crafty. 17 year olds are also easily manipulated.(for the most part)

Something tells me the g/f was duped or drugged. She's most likely embarrassed and ashamed.

Her 9-1-1- call seemed forthcoming,albeit scared out of her wits. I would love to see her speak about the incident.

Yep, I wish she would speak out too. However, she isn't even at the scene. She fled to her families house after this all broke out..and because she is a minor, I doubt she'll come forward and talk.

I asked the same question. I have to assume it was the bus driver since we have heard nothing else.

The grandmother was going by hearsay, imo, that the next door neighbor's kids were outside playing on Monday. She didn't say that Hayleigh was out with them.

This question has been bugging me since yesterday. I wish LE would answer it. The media keeps saying she was last seen at 10 p.m. in her bed, like it's gospel. It's not.

It was reported that there was a sheet and blanket ?on/near? the steps.
LE did this! They took them outside and placed them right on the crime scene for the dogs to get their "mark" scent before looking for Hayleigh in order not to "mix" the scent from the home. Not a bright move, imo.

I asked the same question. I have to assume it was the bus driver since we have heard nothing else.

The grandmother was going by hearsay, imo, that the next door neighbor's kids were outside playing on Monday. She didn't say that Hayleigh was out with them.

The interview on greta i heard that she WAS playing with the kids but at the same time i also assumed that the neighbors told her that or MC.

It was reported that there was a sheet and blanket ?on/near? the steps.

That reminds of the Brianna Denison kidnapping--perp. let the blanket slide to the kitchen floor when he picked her up while she was sleeping, I guess.

Yep, I wish she would speak out too. However, she isn't even at the scene. She fled to her families house after this all broke out..and because she is a minor, I doubt she'll come forward and talk.

I bet she fled, especially after daddy said he was going to shot who ever stole his child. Whether she did it or not, she is probably scared now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici