FL FL - Anastacia Shaw, 34, Endangered, missing from Wesley Chapel 11 Jan, last seen Sarasota County, 16 Jan 2024, *Purple Alert"

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1705649269063.png
Purple Alert
Update (1/17/24 at 7:40 a.m.):
Shaw was last seen on Jan. 16, in Sarasota County. If you have any information on Shaw’s whereabouts, please call the Pasco Sheriff’s Non-Emergency Line at 727-847-8102, option 7. You can also report tips online at PascoSheriff.com/tips.

Original Post (1/16/24 at 9:32 p.m.): Pasco Sheriff’s deputies are currently searching for Anastacia Shaw, a missing/endangered 34-year-old for which a Purple Alert has been issued. Shaw is 5 ft. around 100 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. Shaw was last seen on Jan. 11 around 1 p.m., in the 29900 block of SR 56 in Wesley Chapel. If you have any information on Shaw’s whereabouts, please call the Pasco Sheriff’s Non-Emergency Line at 727-847-8102, option 7. You can also report tips online at PascoSheriff.com/tips.

She went missing last May for four days, and then again in July. :confused:

MAY 22, 2023
www.mysuncoast.com

Purple Alert cancelled, missing North Port woman found safe

JUL 24, 2023
www.wfla.com

North Port police search for missing, endangered woman

Shaw was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and requires daily medication, according to police.

I looked online to see if I could find any current info on her. No luck. I'm in Sarasota County. I wish they would say what part she was seen in. She could be anywhere from the big mall on University Dr all the way down to North Port!!

I am a friend of the family, unfortunately she has not been found as rn. I believe her parent is going to meet with the police in person to find out an update, he is not living locally in Pasco Co. If anyone knows any updates please post them. We want to find her & make sure she is ok!

I am a friend of the family, unfortunately she has not been found as rn. I believe her parent is going to meet with the police in person to find out an update, he is not living locally in Pasco Co. If anyone knows any updates please post them. We want to find her & make sure she is ok!
I don't see any updates online yet. I hope clues come to light and she is found safe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristirobots
Back