Found Safe FL - Ashley Espinosa Sanchez, 23, Rolling Loud Festival, Miami Gardens, 24 July 2021

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
Woman Goes Missing During Rolling Loud Festival
E7QwSWNXEAEPDIh
E7JuurUXEAQ8uFB
E7QwSWPXMAA1F9I

Loved ones are desperately trying to find a woman who attended the Rolling Loud music festival in South Florida over the weekend and hasn't been seen since.

The last time Nicholas Prevost says he saw his friend Ashley Espinosa Sanchez was Saturday night at the Hard Rock Stadium. Miami Gardens police confirmed they were working on a missing person case.

"My biggest fear is that she's been taken by somebody who is not going to take care of her. If I don't see her again that's really gonna kill me inside," Prevost said.

They drove from Tallahassee to Miami together to attend the 3-day music festival.

"This is probably one of the worst weekends of my life. I didn't even care about the Rolling Loud festival when she disappeared, like, at all," he said.

Prevost says when they arrived at the concert, Espinosa Sanchez handed him her phone and walked away fast before she got lost in the crowd.

Prevost has since reported her missing and has checked every hospital he could think of.

Prevost also tweeted about his missing friend and got two responses of possible sightings — and is trying to piece together a timeline.

"Now time been getting thinner and thinner. I’m running out of time," he said.

Prevost says he expected to find Espinosa Sanchez right after the festival, but 48 hours later, he can't help but think the worst.

"She's passionate about everything, really. She can talk for hours she loves to talk and she's a very spiritual person," he said.

The 23-year-old is 5-foot-2 and was last seen wearing no shoes and a black and red striped *(Corrected later - Floral) romper, with her hair possibly down.
E7UXKl3XsAY3z_L

Name: ESPINOSA-SANCHEZ, ASHLEY
Nicknames:
Aliases:
Missing Person Circumstances:
Reporting Agency: MIAMI GARDENS PD
Agency Case #: 2021-010432
Date of Last Contact: 07/24/2021
Date of Birth: 11/10/1997
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE
Height: 5' 02"
Weight: 130
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: BROWN
Woman Goes Missing During Rolling Loud Festival

219428522_10218757585360637_5640559707368543751_n.jpg

Last edited:
So odd that she would hand him her phone and walk away fast. Surely if she had something pre-planned to disappear they'll be able to find that info in her phone/computer records - if the authorities are even looking at that.

RSBM, bolded for focus
"My biggest fear is that she's been taken by somebody who is not going to take care of her. If I don't see her again that's really gonna kill me inside," Prevost said."
That quote raised a red flag for me, until I read Ashley handed this friend her phone and disappeared into the crowd. It seems from his story that she was the one who wanted to go to this particular festival, not him, so I'm leaning towards voluntary for now. May she be found safely soon.

RSBM, bolded for focus

That quote raised a red flag for me, until I read Ashley handed this friend her phone and disappeared into the crowd. It seems from his story that she was the one who wanted to go to this particular festival, not him, so I'm leaning towards voluntary for now. May she be found safely soon.
agree, he's almost blaming her for whatever happens/happened to her.

When this first came across my feed, I was puzzled by her leaving her shoes and phone. I chanced it by party environment but can wrap my head around why you would leave your phone, not in the car, but with the only person you came with and go into a crowd. Great observation about both phones being together the trip down.

What would be the point of removing her shoes?? Other than maybe she prefers to dance without shoes. This Florida heat can make the ground / pavement so hot it blisters your feet. Is this venue an outdoor grass on the ground type place? Most places require shoes here, even outside.

I know from personal experience that some cell phones have terrible reception at Hard Rock Stadium, depending on the carrier. I went for a game a few years ago with a friend. We were leaving the game, he was right behind me. I got across the street and he was gone. I found him an hour later, only because he found a police officer and the officer let him call from his (the officer's) phone.

Shoes off sounds like a molly trip. People on molly get dehydrated too.

I was an uber driver for rolling loud in the hard rock stadium 2 years ago. Everyone I picked up or dropped off was drunk and on serious drugs. The concert also attracts some criminal behavior, because on the first or 2nd day of the festival there was a shooting or shots fired and the concert goers were pouring on to the road and it made a dangerous situation as it was essentially a mob of people on the road...

I would not be surprised if this young girl used drugs and overdosed, or if she was taken advantage of and her body is found somewhere. Rolling loud is bad news.

Last edited:
Handing her phone over to her friend and disappearing into the crowd is odd. I don't know too many people who would give their phone up and then walk away quickly at a crowed and chaotic music festival. Could she have just been going to the bathroom and intending to return quickly? Maybe, but I don't know many young women who part from their phone so easily.

I got a weird feeling reading her friend's statements. This one in particular:

"This is probably one of the worst weekends of my life. I didn't even care about the Rolling Loud festival when she disappeared, like, at all," he said.

I'm not at all suggesting that he had anything to do with her disappearance, but this is an odd statement to me. There is no reality in which I would expect a friend to care about a music festival after their friend goes missing at said music festival. To me it sounds like this boy Nicholas and Ashley had more of a casual friendship than a very close one. It sounds like this trip to Rolling Loud was borne more out of convenience and a shared desire to attend the festival, rather than to spend time with each other as close friends. It sounds like she took off pretty quickly after arriving, so maybe she wasn't even intending to spend much time with Nicholas at the festival at all.

All my own opinion of course, but her friend's comments just sound...odd to me.

Last edited:
Shoes off sounds like a molly trip. People on molly get dehydrated too.

I was an uber driver for rolling loud in the hard rock stadium 2 years ago. Everyone I picked up or dropped off was drunk and on serious drugs. The concert also attracts some criminal behavior, because on the first or 2nd day of the festival there was a shooting or shots fired and the concert goers were pouring on to the road and it made a dangerous situation as it was essentially a mob of people on the road...

I would not be surprised if this young girl used drugs and overdosed, or if she was taken advantage of and her body is found somewhere. Rolling loud is bad news.
Yea thats why i thought that. plus its popular w that age group and that festival.

Yea, I'm not buying that she gave her phone to the guy friend. I have friends that go to festivals all the time and none of them hand over their phones to their friends when they get to the festival. That just sounds so odd. Especially for a girl her age. Without her phone she wouldn't be able to post on social media or take any pics. Let alone most kids her age use their phones to purchase items (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.). Just seems odd

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hachiko304
Back