FL - Bartender finds voyeuristic photos of children on woman's phone - 3/8/24

OP link leads to a Page Not Found message - possibly the link contained flagged words relating to child [C]orn and therefore the site's censor blocked it.

Woman accused of recording 2 children in shower arrested

Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office deputies arrested Lynch on Wednesday. According to an arrest report, deputies found at least three videos of minors naked in the shower after she left her phone at a bar and called to get it back.
[snip]
Detectives later found more images of sexual abuse on children as young as 2 on her phone. Detectives also found videos showing bestiality.

Her bond was set at $135,000.

According to a document from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, on Dec. 23, 2023, Lynch left her cell phone at a bar in West Palm Beach.

[...]

On Jan. 9, the sheriff’s office used a search warrant on Lynch’s phone and discovered on the phone video voyeurism of children.

[...]

Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts records note Lynch is being held in jail on $135,000 bail and is ordered to not have contact with any children, pets and animals.

If she gets out, she would go directly to whomever she was in cahoots with. They don’t say whose children they are. But I hope they monitor her very, very closely.

Snip:
If she bonds out, the judge ordered her not to have contact with anyone under the age of 18, or animals, and no access to the internet or technology.

the shower videos were of a male and female child aged 8 and 6.

Last month, the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Department determined the children were 8 and 6 years old.

Investigators also uncovered three images of child sexual abuse material involving a girl “approximately 2 to 3 years of age” being sexually abused by an adult male.

Lynch’s relationship to the children she allegedly recorded in the shower was redacted from the affidavit to protect the identities of the victims.
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/woman...ving-bartender-passcode-to-prove-it-was-hers/

I agree, @PayrollNerd , they need to keep her away from any and all children.

Do you think with a woman, that this type of thing is done for money? Really trying to understand how any woman could sink this low.
I think in most cases with a female facing these charges there is a financial motivation. But since they haven't charged her with distribution or dissemination of those images, in this case the motivation may simply be sickness. I'll never understand. Not if I live to be 3000

I think in most cases with a female facing these charges there is a financial motivation. But since they haven't charged her with distribution or dissemination of those images, in this case the motivation may simply be sickness. I'll never understand. Not if I live to be 3000
I'd replace the word sickness with evil, but otherwise agree 1000%.

I swear I read a case on here within the past few months about someone finding CASM on a cell phone left in a restaurant and the person being arrested. I can't remember the name so I can't search for it but I did look for Ashley Lynch and there were no other threads with her name. I searched for some phrases like "found phone", "bartender phone" etc and didn't see anything. Was it this case and the suspects name just wasn't released yet as it appears it was back in December. Am I just losing my mind or what?

I swear I read a case on here within the past few months about someone finding CASM on a cell phone left in a restaurant and the person being arrested. I can't remember the name so I can't search for it but I did look for Ashley Lynch and there were no other threads with her name. I searched for some phrases like "found phone", "bartender phone" etc and didn't see anything. Was it this case and the suspects name just wasn't released yet as it appears it was back in December. Am I just losing my mind or what?
I remember there being a similar case as well. I do not think you are losing it.

I am not sure why so many still struggle with the concept that women are just as capable of being depraved and evil as men are. We are shown that they/we are every single day.
In general, sex crimes are perpetuated by men.
It doesn't mean women aren't capable of truly heinous crime.
It doesn't mean women aren't capable of sex crimes, but statistically they're not the perpetrators.

jmo

In general, sex crimes are perpetuated by men.
It doesn't mean women aren't capable of truly heinous crime.
It doesn't mean women aren't capable of sex crimes, but statistically they're not the perpetrators.

jmo
@lightofmine99
Thanks. Yes, I absolutely understand, after decades of reading true crime, that women can be evil and depraved murderers.
I only meant that typically women haven’t been drawn to CSAM.
So I wondered if the motive might be financial.

Do you think with a woman, that this type of thing is done for money? Really trying to understand how any woman could sink this low.
It wouldn’t surprise me at all. Some women sell their kids. The mother’s partner may instigate it and she follows along. Maybe out of DV fear, financial support, etc. It’s downright scary today.

When my girls were little, I taught them about safe strangers. If they were lost, go to a Mom with a stroller, a police/fire person, cashier, etc. However, these days, I don’t even know what I’d tell a child!!

It wouldn’t surprise me at all. Some women sell their kids. The mother’s partner may instigate it and she follows along. Maybe out of DV fear, financial support, etc. It’s downright scary today.

When my girls were little, I taught them about safe strangers. If they were lost, go to a Mom with a stroller, a police/fire person, cashier, etc. However, these days, I don’t even know what I’d tell a child!!
I know, you really can’t trust anyone. :(

the shower videos were of a male and female child aged 8 and 6.

Last month, the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Department determined the children were 8 and 6 years old.

Investigators also uncovered three images of child sexual abuse material involving a girl “approximately 2 to 3 years of age” being sexually abused by an adult male.

Lynch’s relationship to the children she allegedly recorded in the shower was redacted from the affidavit to protect the identities of the victims.
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/woman...ving-bartender-passcode-to-prove-it-was-hers/

I agree, @PayrollNerd , they need to keep her away from any and all children.
I feel sick....again. I have to stay off these threads

How do you suppose this material was found by the bartender? No password on the phone? Boggles my mind to think of having such obscene and illegal material on a phone and not even putting a password on it…

ETA I just read the article and saw she GAVE THEM THE PASSWORD? I’m even more baffled

How do you suppose this material was found by the bartender? No password on the phone? Boggles my mind to think of having such obscene and illegal material on a phone and not even putting a password on it…

ETA I just read the article and saw she GAVE THEM THE PASSWORD? I’m even more baffled
The report said staff at the bar unlocked the phone when Lynch gave them her password and they found the videos.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl
Back