GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

That comment about the neighbors is something I wished Coakley would have driven home - that and the lying by BOTH of them to contractors and LE that it was an "office" and "storage". They both exhibited Consciousness of Guilt. They both knew what they were doing was illegal and could get them into trouble if they didn't conceal it.

I am so glad he mentioned it but the state did not do a good job of bringing that full-circle.

jmo

NO! Only five years?!!

The fact that the judge was concerned that he showed no remorse and tried to conceal his actions. How disappointing. I was hoping his rant was ramping up to a "mic drop" moment about how he wasn't going to downward departure on this case.

this judge is making me want to file an appeal. he didn't even admit he was wrong!! slap on the hand....he already did 12 months in jail and who knows how much good time he will earn in prison. that defense atty and this judge deserve each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back