GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the purpose of this photograph questioning?

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
A photo from #JulieSchenecker's wallet of Julie and the kids is shown to court

Didn't JS write in her journal and call Nancy Schenecker a bit*h?

Not sure about that, but she called Nancy a *B* to her cleaning lady ("Not getting out of bed until that *B* is gone").

What is the purpose of this photograph questioning?

I would be bawling by now..cannot imagine what he is going through. By calling Julie the defendant, he must be trying to separate emotionally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 2m
#JulieSchenecker's ex-husband Parker testifies about their relationship. Photo by @Eve_Edelheit #Scheneckertrial pic.twitter.com/fHQmIknEAO

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 60s
#JulieSchenecker watches her ex-husband testify in court. Photo by @Eve_Edelheit #ScheneckerTrial pic.twitter.com/h0R1g022Yk

Defense takes photos out from Julie's wallet. PS IDs photo as Julie, Calyx and Beau. Another photo of family - Julie with children. Another photo of Julie and Parker taken in Virginia, Old Town. Another photo, taken in Pennsylvania, of Julie, Calyx and her cat, Parker and Beau.

Family photo (large) PS thought was taken around Christmas 2009.

Another photo of family - taken at PS's brother's wedding.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Missing out on all the action. Cant see monitor from gallery Feeling left out here #JulieSchenecker

Agree..having lived through a loved one with MI plus the addictions..they are very manipulative and controlling. I think he was doing the best he could. His obligation was to his kids not her. He tried to keep the family together throughout all the ups and downs. He had to work. If he was controlling it was to keep the kids safe..most would have divorced in this situation. IMO.

I certainly don't blame Parker whatsoever.

In fact he did a hell of a lot more than many husbands and wives would have done. Most would have thrown up their hands years ago and said "Sheesh, I am out of here!"

Its like some want to say this is all Parker's fault and poor Julie doesn't have any self responsibility of her own in any of this. Ridiculous. IMO

IMO

I would be bawling by now..cannot imagine what he is going through. By calling Julie the defendant, he must be trying to separate emotionally.

Agreed. :(

Before leaving on deployment in Jan 2011, PS sent email to JS reminding her of trip in May for his brother's wedding (he also said Calyx was going to visit a boarding school they were considering for her).

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 37s
Parker had a talk w #JulieSchenecker b4 deployment to Afgan. b4 murders

I'm also wondering about this line of questioning.

Are we to assume that if a family has lots of photos, then they're happy? Or not happy? I don't get it.

And, why does it matter if he was there when they decorated for Christmas? My dad never helped with that, and we're all pretty well adjusted... for the most part. ;)

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Parker Schenecker identifies family photos for defense. Now on cross examination. WATCH: wfts.tv/1jGWUtl #ScheneckerTrial

I really don't understand what the defense was hoping for with PS's testimony.

Maybe I am so biased that I am missing anything other than PS working full time and trying to keep his family together until he could return. IMO he was married over 20 years he deserves a medal.

I certainly don't blame Parker whatsoever.

In fact he did a hell of a lot more than many husbands and wives would have done. Most would have thrown up their hands years ago and said "Sheesh, I am out of here!"

Its like some want to say this is all Parker's fault and poor Julie doesn't have any self responsibility of her own in any of this. Ridiculous. IMO

IMO

Thanks...I think he is and was doing all he could. How does he not blame himself in some regard? OT...bought my DH a mini so now I can watch and blog at the same time..so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member