Found Deceased FL - Claudia (Pena) Alvarez 25 & husband Nicolas Alvarez 22, she lives FL, he lives NM, 2009 blue Nissan Sentra, last seen Kissemmee, 7 Apr 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
Claudia Pena Alvarez, 25 and her husband, Nicolas Alvarez, 22, missing from Kissimmee, FL. Last seen on ring video at her mother's home on April 7. They have been married 5 months and have a long-distance marriage. She lives in Kissimmee and he has been living and working in New Mexico. He flew into Florida the day before they went missing.

1713510108557.png

KISSIMMEE, Fla. - The search continues for a married couple who was last seen in Central Florida.

No one has heard from Claudia Pena Alvarez, 25, and Nicolas Alvarez, 22, since April 7. Their families are stumped.

The couple was captured on home security video at Claudia's mother's house in Kissimmee that afternoon. They were the only ones inside during their 15-minute visit. Claudia's mother, Ana Boza, said she was at church when the couple stopped by.

The Kissimmee Police Department (KPD) is investigating Claudia’s disappearance but says, "At present, KPD does not have [Nicolas] listed as a missing person from our jurisdiction."

Her mother said the car is instantly recognizable with an Our Lady of Guadalupe decal on the back windshield. Police said the car was last seen near St. Cloud.

Kissimmee police said they are not releasing more information about the case as two mothers struggle to explain it.

The family says the pair were last spotted traveling eastbound on U.S. 192 in Claudia’s car — a dark gray 2009 Nissan Sentra with the license plate 5618TD.

We’re told the pair just got married about five months ago. Claudia had just picked Nicolas up from the airport that Sunday.

Both of their devices are off.

The family adds Claudia loves going to the beach.

They’re asking anyone in the Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach areas to be on high alert.

Car accident waiting to be discovered maybe?

Did they take anything when they left the mother’s house? A suitcase?

When did their phones turn off?

His sister says that the family didn’t know he was going to Florida and it was unusual for him not to tell them his plans. That right there concerns me.

How did they meet? How long have they known each other?

I’ve got a bad feeling.

MOO

This one has me concerned. I understanding a long distance marriage - The first year I was married, commuted between two states (a 5 hour drive each way) and was only home weekends. But that was due to a needed location transfer in an established, specialized career. He's 22, I can't help but think what job he had that would be such that he couldn't find similar employment closer to his wife. Perhaps he was in University? Or at 22, possibly the Military? That might explain why he's not listed as missing with the Kissimmee police department. If he's in federal employ they would be using their resources to look for him (such as NCIS, Army CID, etc.) I struck out finding any traffic or court records for him in New Mexico, likely due to his age, nor any records on their marriage in that state.

Last edited:
Wait, I just came onto this thread, and the Kissimmee PD has that update about the vehicle found and remains of two individuals, not yet positively identified, but some clothing is consistent with Claudia’s…oh no.

Kissimmee Police Dept
It's Claudia's vehicle, so nearly certain it's them. Oh no indeed. :(

Seems odd to have both phones off if they were traveling somewhere. Even if it’s routine errands, no reason to turn off both phones.

What was the purpose of stopping at the mother’s place? Did they leave something or pick up something?

Questions we wish we had answers to:

Why did they stop by Claudia’s mother’s house while the mother was not there? Did they know she was away at the time?

Nicolas seems to be carrying a soft duffle type of bag. What was in it? Did he arrive with that bag, or only out?

Why wasn’t Nicolas included in the alert along with Claudia?

Why did Nicolas not let his family know he flew in to town?

Latest from MSM. Two bodies found near car of missing Central Florida woman, according to deputies When LE refers to it as an "isolated incident" that's not typically language used if it was a vehicular accident. My heart breaks for their families.
Reading between the lines, I think we can guess. Very sad for their loved ones.

Lots of weird stuff going on over there in Central FL and I did wonder for a bit if this might be connected with the other things going on but it appears not.

This update from an hour ago just has a little additional information. Apparently Nicholas was supposed to fly back to New Mexico the next day. The couple's car was found at a construction site. Their bodies were found in the woods nearby (distance not disclosed). Police: 2 dead bodies were found during search for missing Kissimmee woman The Kissimmee police report and missing poster which has already been linked in this thread listed her as "endangered/missing" so I'm thinking there is more information that LE is not releasing, and depending on the circumstances of death, may not release.

This update from an hour ago just has a little additional information. Apparently Nicholas was supposed to fly back to New Mexico the next day. The couple's car was found at a construction site. Their bodies were found in the woods nearby (distance not disclosed). Police: 2 dead bodies were found during search for missing Kissimmee woman The Kissimmee police report and missing poster which has already been linked in this thread listed her as "endangered/missing" so I'm thinking there is more information that LE is not releasing, and depending on the circumstances of death, may not release.
From the video at your link, a bit more info:
Location of construction site: Nova Rd & Sungrove Ln
The wooded area is pointed to by the reporter, which is right next to the road at this intersection.
Video showed the mother’s last text exchange with her daughter. So the mom knew her daughter was at or had been to her house. Claudia said she went to the house to get her phone:
IMG_0332.jpeg

The wooded area is pointed to by the reporter, which is right next to the road at this intersection.
Video showed the mother’s last text exchange with her daughter. So the mom knew her daughter was at or had been to her house. Claudia said she went to the house to get her phone:
View attachment 498874

a phone that she was not able to use to get help
very sad

Questions we wish we had answers to:

Why did they stop by Claudia’s mother’s house while the mother was not there? Did they know she was away at the time?

Nicolas seems to be carrying a soft duffle type of bag. What was in it? Did he arrive with that bag, or only out?

Why wasn’t Nicolas included in the alert along with Claudia?

Why did Nicolas not let his family know he flew in to town?

Wondering about the bag, good catch @slowpoke. Surely he didnt need to take it in with him (if thats what happened) to get her phone (as now reported...)

View attachment 498874
One more thing I forgot to include from the video: if I’m remembering right, at the end of the video, the reporter said it was one of the construction workers that discovered the car and the remains.

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. – Remains found in Osceola County late last week have been confirmed to belong to a missing 25-year-old woman and her husband, according to the sheriff’s office.

In a release on Monday, deputies announced the remains had been identified by the Medical Examiner’s Office as Claudia Pena, 25, and her husband Nicolas Alvarez, 22.
Despite the identification on Monday, the couple’s cause of death has yet to be determined.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
|lighthouse|
Back