Found Deceased FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #3

Attachments

• 1713924047381.png
    1713924047381.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 2
Thank you @PayrollNerd ! :)

2020CF005655A000XX
WHITTEMORE MARY CLARE
ACCESSORY AFTER FACT (WHEN CAPITAL FELONY)

No changes to the calendar but a new line on the Docket.

View attachment 499106

Snip of document:
View attachment 499107

Wondering if they offered her a plea deal?? Why cancel her trial date??
The Thinking Smiley Smiley

2021CF009729A000XX
WIGGINS TONY LEE
BATTERY ON OFFICER FIREFIGHTER EMT

In post #109, I clipped the wrong calendar. This case schedule is actually 5/3/24, not 5/7/24. My apologies. No updates to the Docket.

View attachment 499118

No apologies necessary!! He has too many cases!! :D

Thursday, April 25th:
*Status Conference Hearing (@ 8:15am ET) - FL – Damion Allen Tillman (23) Keven Michael Springfield (30) & Brandon Cyril Rollins (27) (July 17, 2020, Frostproof) - *William "Robert" Wiggins (21/now 25) TJ's bro arrested (7/21/20) & charged (7/23/20) with 3 counts of accessory after the fact of a capital felony & 1 count of tampering with evidence. $15K bond for accessory & $1K for tampering charge & charged (7/23/20) & indicted (9/30/20) with 2 counts of nuisance injurious to health. Plead not guilty. Bond $45K accessory ($15K for each count), $1K for tampering & $500 ($250 for each count) for nuisance. Bonded out, all Surety bonds @ $46,500 on 8/7/20. Violated bond conditions, back in jail 8/20/20. Bond denied (7/27/21) & denied bond (4/18/22).
Trial set to begin on 5/20/24 with jury selection. (3 week trial).
Judge J. Kevin Abdoney presiding, prosecutor Mark T. Levine, defense attorney G. Chastay.

Crime & court info from 7/22/20 thru 1/12/24 reference post #116 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...acred-frostproof-17-july-2020-3.682061/page-6

2/22/24 Update: Next status conference hearing on 4/19/24 @ 8:30am. 3/25/24 Docket update: Search warrant inventory.
4/19/24 Update: Next status conference hearing on 4/25/24 @ 8:15am.
*Tony Lee J “TJ” Wiggins, Jr. (26/now 30) –All charges status hearing on 5/3/24 & 5/7/24. Jury selection for murder case to begin on 6/10/24.
*Mary Clare Whittemore (27/now 30) – Accessory & Perjury: Status conference hearing on 5/17/24.

@PayrollNerd - just got this in my goog Alerts - did you know about this?? Looks like TJ is in Federal custody & facing Federal charges before his State ones.

April 30, 2024
Since last summer, Tony “T.J.” Wiggins has waived his appearances for court hearings in Bartow on first-degree murder charges in the 2020 Frostproof triple-homicide case.

And again at a hearing on Friday in Bartow he was not present. Assistant State Attorney Mark Levine told a judge in the 10th Judicial Circuit that the federal authorities would not transport Wiggins to attend his trial nor any hearings in the Polk County case until after his trial on federal firearms charges was over − possibly by the fall.

So Circuit Judge J. Kevin Abdoney continued Wiggins' trial − which was previously set for July 22 in Bartow − and set a status conference about the case for Aug. 16 at 8:30 a.m.
[.....]
At Friday's hearing, Wiggns' attorney, Bjorn Brunvand, said his client was currently being held in the Citrus County Jail awaiting the federal trial.

Federal court records show an indictment against Wiggins in June 2023 on one count of possession of ammunition by a felon.
[.....]
Until Wiggins’ next court appearance in Bartow, he is set for a trial in federal court on July 1.
[.....]
The federal case was filed on June 21 in the U.S. Middle District Court in Tampa, records show. On July 21, in a detention order, federal marshals took Wiggins from state custody into federal custody.
[.....]
According to Chief Assistant State Attorney Jacob Orr, the state will be prepared for trial once the federal trial is over.
[.....]
In a separate case, the State Attorney's Office also has charged Wiggins with possession of the ammunition. So the defendant has three cases pending.

And thanks for all the other updates @PayrollNerd !!

So... this is getting complicated on TJ's stuff. Does the court site have the new date of 8/16 for his State charges yet for status hearing instead of 5/3/24?

And thanks for all the other updates @PayrollNerd !!

So... this is getting complicated on TJ's stuff. Does the court site have the new date of 8/16 for his State charges yet for status hearing instead of 5/3/24?
When I get on my laptop later I’ll dig around. See what shows in Citrus County for the federal case. As high profile as this Sheet Show is, I’m surprised the media didn’t put anything out to the public last June.

When I get on my laptop later I’ll dig around. See what shows in Citrus County for the federal case. As high profile as this Sheet Show is, I’m surprised the media didn’t put anything out to the public last June.

I am surprised too! Did not even know they had federal charges against him!

Do you think we should just follow the murders - or keep up with these other cases he has against him? I do not mind - either way! :) And a BIG THANKS for your help on this.

So - from what I understand Robert's next date is trial on 5/20/24.

well, well, well.... this is quite a surprise - no wonder there was no updates on his court case.

May 2, 2024
William Robert Wiggins could avoid state prison altogether for his role in a 2020 Frostproof triple-murder case if he cooperates as a witness against his brother, T.J. Wiggins, who is charged as the lone shooter.

Wiggins, 25, pleaded guilty to charges against him on April 25 in Bartow during a status hearing for his own upcoming trial, which is now unlikely to happen.
[.....]
If he were to go to trial and had been convicted of the accessory charges, each count is punishable by up to 30 years in Florida State Prison and a $10,000 fine, according to Florida statutes.
[.....]
T.J. Wiggins’ trial in Polk County could come this fall or sometime next year because he is first expected to face a federal trial in Tampa on firearms charges sometime after July 1.
[.....]
The deal with prosecutors in the 10th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office would have Robert Wiggins serve five years in prison and two years of probation, the plea agreement shows.

His sentencing would come after his brother’s trial, the agreement said. Before then, he also agreed not to contact any victims’ family members, even indirectly through someone else. He also must provide a DNA sample.

With time served in the Polk County Jail since his arrest in 2020, Robert Wiggins could be released shortly after his brother’s eventual trial in Polk County on first-degree murder charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back