Identified! FL - Davie, WhtFem15-30, 295UFFL, blue platforms/puka shell necklace, Dec'75 - Carolyn Dunn Moudy

Have you been able to find MG, Carl? I think the name on Classmates is a typo. Likely an N instead of B? It's too bad there aren't books for '72 or '72 to verify that. I have never heard of the surname listed in the yearbook.

Oddly enough, there is a woman with the same name (with an N instead of a B) who graduated from a school in New Jersey in 1975. However, that school only has books for 1971 and 1977 so I can't see a picture. Her married name is listed in Classmates so I looked her up on FB. I think she resembles the yearbook photo. However, everything I could find indicated that she lived in New Jersey throughout her childhood.

I hope it's okay to post this. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

No, I haven't been able to find her. I'll check out what you found though.

Have you been able to find MG, Carl? I think the name on Classmates is a typo. Likely an N instead of B? It's too bad there aren't books for '72 or '72 to verify that. I have never heard of the surname listed in the yearbook.

Oddly enough, there is a woman with the same name (with an N instead of a B) who graduated from a school in New Jersey in 1975. However, that school only has books for 1971 and 1977 so I can't see a picture. Her married name is listed in Classmates so I looked her up on FB. I think she resembles the yearbook photo. However, everything I could find indicated that she lived in New Jersey throughout her childhood.

I hope it's okay to post this. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

ETA: Yes, that's the same girl.

Her teeth are straightened in her current photo, but there is an old wedding photo from years back on her facebook page. Her teeth were still gapped when that photo was taken. I am convinced that she is the same MG.

Thanks alot.

That's what I thought but glad to have your confirmation.

Happy to help! :)

Sorry, I've just seen she's already been mentioned. I haven't had my morning coffee yet!

Though we don't have a lot of information yet about this MP, there are some things that match, so I thought I'd post it here.

Roxann Deihl http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?270076-PA-Roxann-Deihl-14-Stroudsburg-July-5-1975

Though doe network lists 295UFFL as having brown hair, NamUs lists it as auburn, so that's a match. Age is a match as well as height. Roxann also has a gap between her two front teeth. Timeframe is correct.

The composite however doesn't look anything like Roxann. The weight is off, but Roxann's estimated weight of 90-100 pounds at 5'4" - 5'6" seems to me that it could be underestimated a bit.

Hopefully Roxann will be in NamUs soon as well as DNA.

I don't see Alfonso on the ruleouts list as of 23 November 2014. Names in bold have been added since last year:

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Amy Billig 1957 Florida
Judith Bleiler Unknown Washington
Peggy Byars-Baisden 1941 Florida
Kelsey Collins 1991 Florida
Cynthia Gooding 1958 Florida
Angela Hartman Unknown Washington
Marilyn Karpen 1952 California
Pamela Nater 1946 Florida
Linda Pagano Unknown Idaho
Janel Peters 1960 California
Deanie Pyle Peters 1966 Michigan
Tanya Ruiz 1955 California
Janis Sanders 1950 Michigan
Jane Winnifred Smith 1955 Florida
Doris Wurst (NIC M149747273) Unknown Pennsylvania

Want to add this here, for Doris Wurst, it lists last known in PA while her FDLE entry (you have to put the captcha in) says Plantation FL. I've contacted Amy Dobbs (covers PA) to see if she's listed in NamUs but hidden from public view. I don't have much luck with Carrie Sutherland who covers Broward County.

Doris is being discussed in the Allenstown NH thread. IMO she would be too old to be the adult female.

Updated ruleouts list (names added since last post in bold) https://identifyus.org/cases/9302

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:1

Amy Billig 1957 Florida
Carlene Brown 1955 Wyoming
Teresa Fittin 1957 Florida
Rhonda Labbe 1956 Massachusetts

I didn't see Sylvia Lwowksi mentioned here. Could she be a PM?

Sylvia: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7574/0
UID: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9302

Maybe she pawned off her engagement ring for money after storming away from her fiance?

I got ahold of a photo of this jane Doe's maxilla and mandible. I put together this portrayal of how her smile might have looked.

attachment.php

Definitely not Sylvia. The Jane Doe has very unusual teeth. Sylvia's are relatively normal.

Well, maybe this thread isn't that popular any longer. Perhaps I shall just ask NamUs if they could be ruled out or already may be.

Thanks if anyone thinks of anything.

JMHO, she does have distinctive teeth, but not similarly distinctive like the Jane Doe's teeth.

Thanks for responding back Carl...what I noticed was she had 2 top teeth missing (at age 14 I believe) and UID had 2 congenital top teeth missing. Seems coincidental?

If I read correctly...UID had #6 and #7 teeth missing congenitally.

Margaret had 2 top right teeth missing...which would definitely widen gap after time...room to grow.

Just seems like possibility?

If I read correctly...UID had #6 and #7 teeth missing congenitally.

Margaret had 2 top right teeth missing...which would definitely widen gap after time...room to grow.

Just seems like possibility?

In addition to the wider gap, the Jane Doe has a left Canine tooth (#11) that is very prominent. Margaret's #11 is not as prominent.

Yes, I see what you mean..all of Margaret's teeth look very small.

Thanks, Carl

What about Christine Eastin? I am not great at figuring out the dentals, but she has some very wide spaces between her teeth. Circumstances don't appear she is a likely match. Her height, weight, age and hair color fit well. The time frame is off by several years. Her DNA is on file but no idea what kind she has on file to know if it would be an automatic rule out. She is not on the rule out list. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/eastin_christine.html

Updated ruleouts list (names added since last post in bold) https://identifyus.org/cases/9302

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:1

Amy Billig 1957 Florida
Carlene Brown 1955 Wyoming
Teresa Fittin 1957 Florida
Rhonda Labbe 1956 Massachusetts

Current rule outs as of 21 August 2017: Rose Cole 1956 California and Rhonda Labbe 1956 MA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenjen72
Back