FL FL - Derek Anthony Windler, 38, Homosassa, Vehicle Found Abandoned, 27 AUG 2023

megs1477

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.whoispaulraymondharrod.com
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, Derek Anthony Windler was reported missing to CCSO on Aug. 29, 2023.

“Windler is a 38-year-old white male, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. He last made contact with his family around 2 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 27,” the report says.

Windler has many tattoos, including angel wings on his upper back and “Dyana” tattooed on his neck.

He usually wears a hat backwards.

IMG_5360.jpegIMG_5359.jpeg

On the morning of Thursday, Aug. 27, Derek Windler told his family he was going fishing in Ozello and possibly a few other places.

But no one has seen or heard from him since then, said longtime friend Jennifer Linaje.

“His truck was found off Homosassa Trail, but he wasn’t,” she said. “I know his heart; I know the relationship he had with his mom and sister – his sister is his life. He would never do this to them or his son.

“You know he might have had some issues in the past,” Deb Evans said. “But he wouldn’t leave his son.”

Evans said she last spoke with her son on Aug. 26.

“10:30 at night and he was home and he was listening to music and he was fine,” she said.

The next morning, Evans said, his girlfriend who lived with him in Crystal River called to say they had broken up.

“She messaged me a few more times that day asking if I heard from him,” Evans recalled. “I said no.”

So far the only break in this missing person case is when deputies found Windler’s black GMC Sierra truck in Homosassa in early September.

“Do you worry something bad may have happened to him?” News Channel 8 asked Evans.

“I suspect foul play, of course,” she said.

There is not enough information in these reports, what are they holding back? Where exactly was his truck located, had it been sitting for a while? What was found with his truck, were the keys or his phone in it, was his fishing equipment still there? Is his truck picked up on any video cams along the route, or had he been in a conflict with anyone recently? Did they impound the truck and check it for evidence? No stops for gas or snacks on the way?
I notice coverage is minimal, has his family been involved and talking to the media?
I read th info on the domestic violence site under his name, and realized it is all about other people, not Derek.
I feel it should be taken down, I did not discern that their comments are about Derek, at all.

Was his last contact with his mother via a phone call or text? If text, perhaps, it was someone else texting on his phone, pretending to be him. I find it suspicious that his girlfriend says they broke up, and he then goes missing with is abandoned vehicle found. I strongly suspect foul play; however, that's my speculation.

JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back