FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just viewed your video, no it's not, and I noticed when they show the (I think) front door that's been jimmied, you can see the inside door handle is broken off with the bottom half missing. Looks like a horrific struggle took place.

Need to go back and watch for the containers.....totally missed that.

Anyone noticed the blue recycling container (county) outside in the driveway in front of the garage and the upside down greyish bluish container on the curb? In addition there is a knocked over black garbage can laying in front of the blue recycling container, black lid tossed behind it.

Garbage pickup for Jarvis Rd is on Fridays, recycling and yard waste on Tuesdays.

Check marker .54 to .56 in this video:

http://www.abc-7.com/story/29435156/death-investigation-underway-in-bonita-springs#.VZh3QpXbKZM

Thoughts?

-No it's not

I just watched it again and saw those....I wonder what day they left for Connecticut? If they left that Thursday (or earlier, I guess)I could see the garbage container being left out. Not sure how long they had been gone though.

Anyone noticed the blue recycling container (county) outside in the driveway in front of the garage and the upside down greyish bluish container on the curb? In addition there is a knocked over black garbage can laying in front of the blue recycling container, black lid tossed behind it.

Garbage pickup for Jarvis Rd is on Fridays, recycling and yard waste on Tuesdays.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/29435156/death-investigation-underway-in-bonita-springs#.VZh3QpXbKZM

Thoughts?

-No it's not

Well this is not good. It shows that no one is home to bring the containers in! That along with the jimmied door, spells a burglary to me. If they were gone just a week or shorter, they should have left the garbage and recycable containers in their garage, not outside.

I was wondering too about when they had left. Fact is, she did not bring in the garbage can, after returning home on Sunday. Just another reason someone may think nobody was home.

The jammed door:

Not sure if the inside handle is broken. It's a handle, not a knob. That way someone can easily open the door from inside (when unlocked) while carrying stuff with both hands for example. The door is the side garage door. The washer and dryer were placed outside either by LE for access (door is inside fenced area) or by the owners (new appliances?). Someone trying to get into through this door would be protected from view by the fence. Question is, did someone try to break in or was the door smashed open from INSIDE?

-No it's not

What time did the neighbours hear the scream and arguing, I seem to remember is was around 6am or 6.30am? If the beige vehicle was seen outside at 9am that seems like a long time to hang around if it was a bungled burglary presuming the vehicle was involved in any way. So many neighbours heard a disturbance, what a shame not one of them went to check. I wonder if instead of an affair this guy was a patient or family member of someone Dr Siever's helped. He may have had strong feelings for her and turned up at her house knowing she was alone. Being the kind of woman that she is perhaps she let him in to help him in some way. If he had admitted his feelings and she rejected them he may have snapped.

Weird huh? Looks like she worked in a similar field as TS at one time. Could it have been an angry patient? Now I am wondering! Both were also 46.

more than the same field - this was TS' sister-in-law and she worked at the same clinic

BUT I think she died from a non-suspicious long illness

you're a good sleuther!

Thoughts?

-No it's not

more than the same field - this was TS' sister-in-law and she worked at the same clinic

BUT I think she died from a non-suspicious long illness
Did you see the ripoff report? - on SS? Obviously filed prior to her death, but a friend/family member posted online after. That guy was MAD-
The friend/family ask for it to be removed. It was not.
Anyway, I think he is concerning!

ripoff report on SS? Please explain for those of us having a Duh moment. Thanks.

Thoughts?

-No it's not
Weird that the barrels are next to the garage. They would normally be at the end of the driveway after garbage pickup. And why bring them up to the garage and not where it looks like they're usu kept which is on a few feet further NEXT to the garage?
She may have been tired on Sunday evening and figured she'd move them the next night. I can't remember if she parked on the right or left side of the garage when she got home. (Wouldn't they be in the way if she'd parked in right bay). Have to check vid again. Just random thoughts...

Just rechecked video and saw that barrels are near 3rd and separate bay of garage.

Just was looking up information about this case and noticed that Dr. sievers didn't take insurance. I'm not sure what that means insofar as anything related to her murder. But regarding the funding site, this could be why...can't be easy to support a practice on out of pocket 100% payments.
Link: Her website under payment options

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

ripoff report on SS? Please explain for those of us having a Duh moment. Thanks.
Her deceased sister in law. Stacey- I googled her name and saw where someone reported her for ripping him off for heavy metal treatments.
I am only pointing it out to say that they were in the same field and perhaps it was an angry patient.

(I have also read several reviews on Teresa that were not very positive) and many that have a glowing review! She may have made someone mad.
My first thoughts were toward her spouse. I've done a 180. I'm thinking angry patient.

If she didn't take insurance that's odd to me. I read that too, then another website listed a few, but ask to call and verify
Maybe she was a "concierge" type doctor? Serving tea in her office with sofas to sit on?
Moo
http://m.kiplinger.com/article/spen...-things-to-know-about-concierge-medicine.html

snip

No.

"The Feds" targeted them? The first MD was indeed an anti-vax quack; the second was a chiropractor who served jail time for tax evasion; and the MD subject of this thread -- well, nowhere in MSM is she described as having been "targeted" by the government.

The three were doctors with ties to Florida, yes; but the first died in North Carolina of an apparent suicide. The second died from what were almost surely natural causes -- no MSM source covers the death so it was not suspicious. And the subject of our thread was murdered.

Sourcing content from "alternative" media all too often, on the internet, means dredging up content alternative to the truth. I like a good conspiracy theory too, but this isn't a good one. People die from a variety of causes every single day; their deaths are very rarely connected.

"The first MD was indeed an anti-vax quack" Please provide an MSM link for this accusation of Dr. Jeff Bradstreet. I'm fairly certain Tricia does not allow members to slander individuals on this site. When I first read the articles, I did find it suspicious that 3 Holistic doctors have died in two weeks. Each one of them, based on their experience, research and beliefs, could have been called as expert witnesses to testify against mandatory vaccinations.

Now, without further ado, when I used GE to view DTs home, what caught my attention was that her neighbors are not all that close to her home. If TS was in the right side of the home and the neighbor to the right, in the yellow home, was in the left side of their home, then, it's possible they could have heard a scream.

Not a roof expert, but the roof on the right side of the home appears to be in a stage of repair since it has tar paper perhaps covering a roof leakage.

Whoever committed this crime, was not fearful of being caught; one might conclude, since, the perp left their vehicle in the driveway for several hours after the scream was heard.

I find it incredibly sad that this good doctor has not yet been buried but members are already accusing her of having an affair with a lover.

JMHO and all that jazz

Insurances
"In order to give personalized and individual care, we are a fee for service practice. Unlike concierge or boutique practices we do not require a yearly fee, merely payment for services rendered on day of appointment. We will provide you with all necessary paperwork to submit to your insurance company in to provide you with insurance allowed reimbursement. We also provide a list of our office prices. It is very detailed purposely because we want to be transparent about our prices. As a courtesy, we will submit to Medicare if you have traditional Medicare only."

http://www.drteresasievers.com/treatments.php#.VZjUsXPD-BY

Ok she doesn't charge a monthly or year fee.
The pdf she has on her site lists prices.
$400 physical and discuss lab test results.
Initial visitt. $450 with $225 paid when appointment made. The rest at the time of visit.
I can see someone not understanding and getting upset. Maybe not enough to kill her, but people have killed for less.
http://www.drteresasievers.com/new-patient.php#.VZjWRXPD_qC
Select (policies and fees) on right side and it will take you to a pdf.
Looks like husband Mark is office manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu