GUILTY FL - Felecia Williams, 9, raped & murdered, Temple Terrace, 16 May 2014

That's the name I was trying to come up with! I thought of that right away for some reason. eeeeeeeeek

As soon as I started reading the circumstances, that is what I thought. And then, finding her naked. Either that Godmother did something to her, or she handed her off to someone. I wonder if she has had any recent arguments with mom.

FYI I have stayed at hotels on this causeway. Driven it dozens of times. There are traffic cameras everywhere! All along the causeway.

Jmo. The causeway is very active. There are people there at all hours fishing. Someone had to have seen a car near where she was found.

Darn it! Another child taken too soon. Is there possibly another body of water closer to where she was allegedly last seen that could lead to the causeway or was she taken that far before being put in the water? If anything good will come from this, it's that she was recovered quickly & they will be able to do a better investigation with her as to what really happened. Rest in peace, Felecia. Another angel in Heaven. :rose:

I feel so terrible for her sister :-(

I do too. It's very hard to watch the sister's video without crying. She loved that girl so much - and must have been such a blessing in Felicia's life - and then this horrific thing happened to Felicia. What a sweet faced child.

Kay, how exactly does a nine-year-old wander off in the first place? I mean you'd think a nine-year-old would know better and even if they choose to leave without notice then you'd think they would already of planned out where to go first. Although that didn't quite add up when I read it, I was expecting Felecia to of been found not necessarily alive, but also safe. I'm guessing either the friend her godmother was brought to, someone else in the apartment, or somebody who snatched Felecia outside of the friend's apartment room is responsible. Of course, this is JMO and :twocents:.

R. I. P. Felecia :rose:

Highly suspicious of her involvement now that Felecia's unclothed body has been found, as it now raises questions if Felecia was ever there in the apartment when this woman claims she wandered off while the woman was in the shower. The entire story of how Felecia allegedly disappeared is now deemed bogus, in my opinion, except perhaps for the woman needing a shower after having taken part in Felecia's death.

MOO

You nailed it. That story sounded bogus from the very beginning. My heart is aching.

Another source (not Tampabay.com) reported she was found nude. I'm not sure the cops wanted that detail released, but it suggests a very horrible ending for this precious child.

Another source (not Tampabay.com) reported she was found nude. I'm not sure the cops wanted that detail released, but it suggests a very horrible ending for this precious child.

It was out there before a connection was even made. It sure is terrible. That last article clearly shows this was no godmother

I wonder how the term "God mother" came into this story? Has God Mother now come to mean "a female friend of the mother"?

This story is just so awful.

I wonder how the term "God mother" came into this story? Has God Mother now come to mean "a female friend of the mother"?

This story is just so awful.

It was originally "aunt." So, the exact relationship remains sketchy. She says she doesn't even know her last name. I am also confused -- is the "sister" really the one who raised the child? Seems like "the mother" was a kid herself when Felecia was born. Maybe the older sister took care of her. But WHO have the child permission to go away with aunt/friend/godmother/predator?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back