FL - HIgh school student killed by hit-and-run driver who was fleeing another hit-and-run - 3/27/24

Clearsky

Reaction score
I am so sad for this young man’s family, but also for the drivers fellow 18 year old daughter who goes to the same school as the victim. What a coward this man is.
Especially since they also lost their father iirc 3 years ago due to a drunk driver.

"We're devastated," Runyon said. "We've already been through this once with my dad. And three and a half years later, we're now dealing with the same thing with my brother."

Runyon said their father, Bill Clabough, was killed by a drunk driver while standing outside a gas station.

Oh wow! That is just heartbreaking!
I had wondered if this driver had been drinking too and that was why he wouldn't stop at the scene of the original fender bender, or if he just didn't have insurance.

Especially since they also lost their father iirc 3 years ago due to a drunk driver.

"We're devastated," Runyon said. "We've already been through this once with my dad. And three and a half years later, we're now dealing with the same thing with my brother."

Runyon said their father, Bill Clabough, was killed by a drunk driver while standing outside a gas station.
This is heartbreaking. He looks like such a kind, handsome young man. In what world does someone hit a pedestrian and keep going. I wonder if he was impaired, had outstanding warrants, something. Especially a man who just dropped off his own child at school!

I hope they charge him to the maximum. Pathetic, cowardly, and cruel, just leaving his victim alone in the street.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back