FL FL - Iyana Sawyer, 16, pregnant, Jacksonville, 19 Dec 2018 *uncle GUILTY*

Thought Quiles’ brother’s testimony credible and probably one of the hardest things he’s ever done, grateful he did the right thing, when he didn’t have to. Ex-wife testimony outstanding, and didn't think jail mates testimony were needed, but doesn't matter now. moo

Last edited:
Prosecutor Daniel Skinner mentioned in his rebuttal that accused killer #JohnathanQuiles made a "grave mistake" when he ran his mouth and told his brother that he murdered his pregnant teen niece #IyanaSawyer. The state is seeking the death penalty.

#JohnathanQuiles' defense attorney Christine Michel urged the jury to "question everything" in the state's case, which she said contained conflicts "left and right" and things that didn't make sense. Quiles is on trial for allegedly murdering his pregnant teen niece #IyanaSawyer.

A Florida jury returned a verdict in the murder trial of #JohnathanQuiles on Thursday. Quiles was convicted of murdering his pregnant niece, 15-year-old Iyana Sawyer, along with sexually battering her.

He doesn’t deserve LWOP. He deserves to be zapped into Hades, sooner, rather than later.

Blessings to her family and may she rest in eternal peace.
I would agree, but I'm not surprised that it is LWOP as opposed to Death. No body found...... etc. He can't hurt any more girls, that is the important thing.

He doesn’t deserve LWOP. He deserves to be zapped into Hades, sooner, rather than later.

Blessings to her family and may she rest in eternal peace.
Most definitely.
Powerful prosecution.
But hey, he cut some old prisoner's toenails and has been on best behaviour since incarcerated ergo death sworn jury reckon he can be rehabilitated.!!
Heartless cruel narcissist , as testified by defense psychologist!
What's the bet his true colours will shine true when he takes up his life sentence?

I wouldn't be giving him scissors to cut anything at all.

Just roll up your sleeve there petal...

It doesn't matter what I believe about DP, it's the fact that it is the law in Fl and that they swore to uphold the law..
one little anecdote and they fall apart..

That is not justice.
That is cowardice.. but but he cut an old man's toenails.. attends bible studies... save him, save him.

suddenly, he is reformed... because he cut toenails..

Am furious.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A judge sentenced the Jacksonville man convicted of murdering his pregnant niece to three consecutive life sentences Monday.

Updated: 4:06 PM EDT October 2, 2023

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee
Back