FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

IMO, she seems to believe that she is some type of sexy, feminine seductress but she really comes across as a bitter, masculine bully who throws adult temper tantrums to her rich parents whenever she doesn’t get her way.
She thinks she can do or say whatever she wants and she will walk away from it with zero consequences. I don’t believe she ever had boundaries set by her parents that taught her things like remorse, empathy, and love in general. She is so smug even after all this damage and destruction she has visited upon her own children.
All MOO and sorry for the rant. I just felt the need to comment on my impression of her from these articles and videos of her in the courtroom. She does herself no favors the way she carries herself, IMO. I pray that the jury won’t be swayed by the high-paid lawyers and smoke screens that I am sure they will employ in her defense.
Poor Jared should be here, watching his babies grow up and loving his amazing wife. He was ripped away from them all for quite literally no reason at all, other than his ex-wife seems to think she has the authority to eliminate those who cause her inconvenience.

Sorry, Princess. That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.

MOO

IMO, she seems to believe that she is some type of sexy, feminine seductress but she really comes across as a bitter, masculine bully who throws adult temper tantrums to her rich parents whenever she doesn’t get her way.
She thinks she can do or say whatever she wants and she will walk away from it with zero consequences. I don’t believe she ever had boundaries set by her parents that taught her things like remorse, empathy, and love in general. She is so smug even after all this damage and destruction she has visited upon her own children.
All MOO and sorry for the rant. I just felt the need to comment on my impression of her from these articles and videos of her in the courtroom. She does herself no favors the way she carries herself, IMO. I pray that the jury won’t be swayed by the high-paid lawyers and smoke screens that I am sure they will employ in her defense.
Poor Jared should be here, watching his babies grow up and loving his amazing wife. He was ripped away from them all for quite literally no reason at all, other than his ex-wife seems to think she has the authority to eliminate those who cause her inconvenience.

MOO
Wanted to give your post many likes... it's spot on 100%.

Toward the end of court this past Friday I noticed SG appeared unhappy about something as she tried to speak with attorney JB, but LE lead her away back to her cage. Such entitlement, that girl!
moo

MOO
You are not alone...as I have stated..just seeing her face makes me sick

I hope LE is really able to access ALL digital evidence. The happy cruise with her parents right after Jared was murdered...was just too convenient as an alibi. Who knew what.
Everybody knows

Thursday, May 2nd:
*Ruling on Motions Hearing for both (@ 9am ET) – FL – Jared Galen Bridegan (33), father of 4 ambushed & killed (shot 4 times), his 2-year-old daughter was just feet away in the back seat, Jacksonville Beach, Feb. 16, 2022. – *Shanna Lee Gardner-Fernandez (36/now 37) indicted & arrested (8/17/23 by ATF agents in West Richland, Wash.), charged & arraigned (11/3/23) with 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, solicitation to commit a capital felony & child abuse. DA will seek the DP. Held without bail on Fugitive warrant (in Benton County, WA). Was extradited on 10/20/23 to Florida. Plead not guilty. No bond.
*Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana (34/now 36) arrested (in Kissimmee, Orange County, 3/22/23) & charged & indicted (3/16/23) & arraigned (4/4/23) with 1st degree murder with a weapon, conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder, solicitation to commit a capital felony & child abuse. In Orange County jail waiting for transfer to Jacksonville in Duval County. Transferred to Duval County on 3/22/23. Held without bond. Plead not guilty. DA will seek the DP.
Trial was set to begin on 4/13/24 for both was cancelled with no further dates.
Judge London M. Kite. State attorney Christina Simak Stiller. Gardener defense attorneys Jose Angel Baez, lead counsel & Patrick K. Korody.
Saldana defense attorneys Frank John Tassone, Jr., Jesse Driecer & James Hill.

Case & court info from 3/16/23 thru 4/9/24 reference post #415 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-feb-2022-3-arrests-1-guilty-2.689030/page-21

4/11/24 Update: Gardner: In the evidentiary hearing, the court was expected to hear testimony from an agent, Lindsey Butler, from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF) who saw one attorney-client privileged message during the investigation. But the agent did not testify. Defense attorney, Patrick Korody, told the court the ATF would only allow Butler to testify if an ATF attorney was present as well. Korody said to have another person from the state hear what was in the message would be a further violation of attorney-client privilege for Gardner. Nothing definitive was decided in regards to the message, but both the defense & the state said they still want to move forward with the 4/19/24 hearing on the motion to disqualify the State Attorney's Office Fourth Judicial Circuit.
4/12/24 Docket update: Gardner & Saldana: Court Order vacating Order appointing the Honorable Robert M. Foster a Special Master. 4/16/24 Docket update: Motion for in-camera inspection.
4/18/24 Update: Saldana: Judge London M. Kite presiding. Asst. State attorney Christina Simak Stifler, attorney for defendant Fran Tassone, defendant present in jail. Others preset: Alan Mizrahi (ASA), Charles Wingard (ASA), Jesse Driecer (Defense). James Hill (Defense) & Shannon Day (Defense). Hearing on defendant's Motion for in-camera inspection & Motion to Disqualify the 4th Judicial Circuit State attorneys office. Held in full-Held in abeyance & taken under advisement, respectively-Orders entered. Clerks memo of hearing. Clerks exhibit memo. Cancelled hearing on motion on 5/3/24 per Court. Ruling on Motion on 5/2/24 @ 9am.
4/19/24 Update: Gardner: Judge London M. Kit presiding. Asst. State attorney Christina Simak Stifler, attorney defendant Jose Baez, defendant present in jail. Others present: Alan Mizrahi (ASA), Charles Wingard (ASA), Patrick Korody (Defense) & Professor Ronald Sullivan (defense). Hearing on defendant's adopted Motion to Disqualify the 4th Judicial Circuit State attorney's office. Held in full. Taken under advisement-Order to be entered. Clerks exhibit memo. Clerks memo of hearing. Ruling on Motion on 5/2/24 @ 9am.
*Henry Arthur Tenon (61/now 62) – Plead guilty (3/17/23) to 2nd degree murder & will testify against Saldana & Gardner. Status hearing on 5/6/24.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – A judge was expected to rule Thursday on whether the State Attorney’s Office should be disqualified from prosecuting the couple accused of conspiring to kill 33-year-old Jared Bridegan in 2022.

But the defense teams for Shanna Gardner and her estranged husband, Mario Fernandez, filed more motions and asked to examine the lead prosecutor, delaying Judge London Kite’s decision.

Gardner and Fernandez will be back in court on May 13.

Updated: May 2, 2024 at 12:05 PM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt
Back