FL FL - Jasmine Snyder, 16, left in middle of her McDonald’s shift, Oviedo, 5 Apr 2024

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
snyder-1.jpg

Jasmine Snyder was last seen leaving work at McDonald's on East Mitchell Hammock Road in Oviedo on April 5, 2024

snyder-1.jpg

Jasmine Snyder was last seen leaving work at McDonald's on East Mitchell Hammock Road in Oviedo on April 5, 2024
You don’t just up and leave your job. Something that happened at the job had to have made her want to leave and go somewhere. Interaction with a customer, something said to her on the phone. Interaction with somebody outside prior to getting to work. Somebody at her job had to of noticed a change in behavior before she left.

That’s not a normal flyer. They don’t list hair color, eye color tattoos, or distinctive marks. What jewelry she wears and whether she left by foot or she left by vehicle. That’s the kind of information we need to know

I agree with above. This isn't normal. You don't just up and leave a job for no reason. There had to be a reason whether she received a text/call or had some kind of communication with someone inside/outside the establishment during/prior to shift. I have a teenager. There is no way he would just up and leave his job. Also, there is very little social media/media attention given to this and it happened on Friday? ..

I agree with above. This isn't normal. You don't just up and leave a job for no reason. There had to be a reason whether she received a text/call or had some kind of communication with someone inside/outside the establishment during/prior to shift. I have a teenager. There is no way he would just up and leave his job. Also, there is very little social media/media attention given to this and it happened on Friday? ..
maybe she's a runaway but I think any case ESPECIALLY when it comes to children should be taken extremely serious and treated as something different until they find otherwise. There should also be more media attention. She may be 16, but she is still a child. Just my two cents.

My niece quit a job mid-shift once. It was because the shift supervisor groped her while she was trying to take the fry basket out of the oil and she nearly scalded them both. She just dropped everything and walked out.

I wonder if something like that might have happened here.

My niece quit a job mid-shift once. It was because the shift supervisor groped her while she was trying to take the fry basket out of the oil and she nearly scalded them both. She just dropped everything and walked out.

That's definitely a possibility too, but you would think she would just go home?.. Not saying anything is sinister by any means just ... off.

That's just freaking sad! Good for your niece.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back