FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer has been in my thoughts this Holiday season, Hoping that she will find her way home.

From Jennifer's family:

December, 2012

Christmas and the Holidays are once again upon all of us. We, The Kesse Family, would like to reach out to all who visit Jennifer’s site and pass it on as we ask. Thank you for sticking with Jennifer and our family. After almost 7 years of her being Missing from our lives in a physical sense, Jennifer is always there in our hearts, minds and souls. We hope that someone or something comes forward to help end her Journey through what must be or had been beyond Hell. We Love you Jennifer and miss you deeply and are doing everything in our power to find you and bring you home. Please know we will never stop until we do so, ever.

[snipped]

http://jenniferkesse.com/

Family Letter from http://www.findjenniferkesse.com

January 2013

January 24, 2013, a date in time 7 years ago Jennifer was taken from us, her family and friends, through the act of Abduction. We would like to bring all of those who visit this site up to date on Jennifer’s case.

Unfortunately, most of all for Jennifer, the investigation lead by Orlando Police Department has not progressed as we would have expected over the past 7 years. To this day the authorities continue to receive tips on a “regular basis”, approximately 1400+ over the 7 year period, none leading to even the direction Jennifer may have been taken or the Person of Interest who dropped her car off and walked away never to be seen or heard from again. We have also been told by Police, that even though they have no idea where Jennifer is or who took her, they feel they are making headway, by means of disqualifying possible suspects and scenarios brought forward by those leads. This is not heartwarming to us in any way. We are trying to do all we can to bring to light anything that can help us find Jennifer. We have not been able to touch the person or people who do know what happened to Jennifer that fateful day and they continue to hold that information in darkness. How they live and breathe with themselves, we have no idea. It is the cruelest and most hurtful torture anyone could possibly do to another person. We do have great Hope that one day someone will speak up and the Hell that Jennifer has endured will end. If YOU know anything of this crime, Speak UP make the call to Crimeline, 1-800-423-8477(tips). No names, no tracking just information to lead us to Jennifer or call a lawyer who can protect you and the information one may have about Jennifer. There still is a $5,000 reward for information leading to Jennifer’s whereabouts! Be the Solution for the next person taken may just be YOUR CHILD!

We do thank all of those who have not given up on Jennifer. Who continue to be diligent in their efforts to find one small piece of the puzzle to move us forward in a positive direction. Thank you to the people on the internet who continually pass on her information. To the webslueths who hunt daily for information. To the media who have covered this crime since it happened. To the people who have a flyer in their cars, offices, homes, businesses and everywhere else we see them. To the people we hear from, from other countries and so many more refusing to give up on Jennifer. We are humbled by your continued support and actions and we ask you not to stop doing what you do for Jennifer, it will pay off one day.

We wish there was more to say, a direction to go, evidence to share. Truth is there is not, at least that we know of or have been told. This fact eats at our hearts and souls minute by minute and the pain and despair only grows day by day that Jennifer is not found and brought home where she belongs.

With great respect and thanks,
Drew, Joyce, Logan & Katie Kesse

The family and friends of Jennifer Kesse wish to Honor her by establishing “The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” at University of Central Florida Foundation. The scholarship will be supported from the donations of friends and family. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide awards to UCF students enrolled in the Criminal Justice Graduate Program.

To provide a gift to this scholarship fund online, please visit:
https://giving.ucffoundation.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=551
-Scroll down on the drop-down to “The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Endowed Scholarship” click on it and fill out remaining information
- A donation hard copy link is also available for printing and mailing just below as well.

-****All checks should be made out to “UCF Foundation, Inc.” only, NOT Jennifer Kesse. The Jennifer Kesse Criminal Justice Scholarship MUST APPEAR in the MEMO line*****

Mail Donations to:
The UCF Foundation
C/O Katie Korkosz
UCF College of Health and Public Affairs
PO BOX 162200
Orlando, FL 32816-2200
-All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt of your gift.

Thank You,
The Kesses

I haven't seen anything posted for Jennifer lately, wanted to bump

:bump: for Jennifer. :heartbeat:

Seven years and counting. :cry:

kVTG4B4.jpg

My heart always skips a beat when I read her name on WS. I can't believe its been this long already.

:bump: for Jennifer and the Kesses. :heartbeat:

hdduxV3.png

(Hope this bump didn't startle you, ttcRider. :) No new news that I know of. :()

I always check, every day, to see if there is any news. I think of her as well. I sure hope we catch a break soon. Bless you Jennifer, wherever you are...

From www.findjenniferkesse.com
Family Letter
April, 2013

7 + years later we, Jennifer’s Family, continue to hold great Hope that someone or some thing will be brought to light that will lead us to her whereabouts or the person(s) who have the answers as to what happened to our Loved one, Jennifer, that fateful day so long ago. It is absolutely heartbreaking to look at the heinous crime which took her from family, friends and so many others that know Jennifer. It is even more heartbreaking to know that someone holds the answer to all that we fight for on a daily basis – the whereabouts of Jennifer or the person(s) who know. It is beyond our thought process how anyone with a heart and soul could keep this information from emerging for over 7 years. It has got to be heavy on their heart and we are pretty sure more than one person has this information which keeps us from bringing Jennifer home. As we have seen in so many other cases that have gone on for so long, one day someone will slip up, get arrested, talk out of turn, spurn a lover or technology will advance as it has been, that will lead to the answers. Fear can be an amazing tool to control people and at this point it seems logical that fear of a certain person or persons has kept us from finding Jennifer. Please know that Fear works 2 ways. The person who holds fear over others must also have fear themselves. Fear that the end of the secrecy is near. Fear that at any time someone can and should come forward to end not only Jennifer’s case but to end their own fear. Once the Fear is overcome, Power emerges. Power will destroy those who have held fear over others. Living in Fear is not only a horrible way to exist, it also shortens life. Power wins over Fear every time. We use to have Fear of so many things, now we have Power over that which we have Feared and that Power has us in a position of Strength. Once one conquers Fear, there is nothing else left to hold one back, to push through whatever challenge is in front of them and in time the Strength and Power gained from overcoming Fear will be the downfall of the Criminal(s) who took Jennifer. Fear can turn to Power instantly when the truth prevails. If you have knowledge of who took Jennifer or where she may be, overcome your fear, Power and Strength will replace it and the Fear will be transferred to those who have misused it.

Again we must ask that you realize this is a Human Life we are asking for help in finding, not a car, a wallet, a credit card or cash. It is Human Life, which needs to be held in the highest regard. Without respect for Life and Liberty we are a lost civilization. We ask that you make the call to Crimeline, 1-800-423-8477(TIPS), no names, no tracking just information and a reward still available. Call Orlando Police Department, 321-235-5300 or call a lawyer who may be able to help relay the information while protecting you personally. Your fear will turn to Power and Strength instantly. Fear is simply no way to live. Be the solution end Jennifer’s journey today by letting go of your fear and turning it into power. You will be rewarded.

Thank you,
The Kesse’s

With the news of three young women found alive in Cleveland, OH, it just renews hope for Jenn Kesse, Tracy Ocasio and Michelle Parker- all missing from the Orlando, FL area. **BUMPING*

I'm not Jenn's mom, but she did post on the page for Jenn on Facebook- Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse--- "
From Jenn's Mom, Joyce: thank you all for caring and the ongoing support! I continue to believe that Jenn is alive, waiting to be rescued...this case in Ohio is a perfect example of NEVER giving up HOPE for who is to say will receive the next MIRACLE....

Found Jenn's picture and case yesterday, and couldn't stop reading. I've looked up a lot of articles about her. Her father's pleas make me sick to my stomach. We must find her.

I'm really thinking about the human trafficing scenario. Consider this case: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alle...ng/-/10927008/18140174/-/emos8yz/-/index.html

Alivia Kail went missing and two years later, there has been evidence that she is alive and in the human trafficking business.

I just sighned up tonight and this is the first place i came to so that i could say to the kesse's that I hope they saw everything form what happend in Cleveland ohio and to think positive because you just never know what life has in store and hopefully it wont be long and we will be hearing something similiar only saying Found Alive and Safe Jennifer Kesse if it can happen to these 3 yound girls theres no reason it cant also happen to Jen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD