FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm a newer poster! I usually just read.

Were there no video cameras in the immediate area surrounding Huntington on the Greens?

To answer your question, not really.. I lived the street over at the time and the only places were a check cashing place (but it was across the street *Conroy/americana) and if we believe the blood hound that the poi walked back to her place, there was a publix supermarket but a camera wouldnt be facing that way.

You might as well put IK as the suspect in all the other cases here...nothing ties him to those either

bucshunter, this is Jennifer Kesse's thread and forum...I need to ask what other cases you are referring too???
If you have a solid theory on what happened the day Jennifer went missing, lets see you put it out there for all of us to read and discuss....You keep posting comments, but yet so far I have seen nothing you have posted that has a theory of what or how you fell on Jennifer's case...Would love to hear it and read it.

I don't have a clue as to what other cases you are talking about and why he has no ties to them either (IK) but one thing is certain he is tied to some and from FBI the number is 11, but they also have stated it could be much higher...How can you say he was tied to none???...That is the whole purpose of Webslueths to try and find possible victims of a lot of killers, some that have been kidnapped and that are missing and etc.....If I were not on here for that purpose, then I certainly would be doing other things with spare time, but I enjoy trying to help, discussing cases and etc. and only in the way that it might help some families find their loved ones, maybe bring them home and get some type of closure and start the healing process.

FBI is asking for public help on tying other cold cases to IK, I would hope that you are working on trying to help them in anyway possible and I believe they said for any cases that was 10 yrs old and on up to 2012.....If you can provide links and etc. that (whatever other cases) you are talking about then you need to go into their threads and post you have proof he had no ties to these other possible victims
and as I said You nor anyone that comes on here and posts rude comments to me will break my inner being and thoughts, at 1st it bothered me but I am THANKFUL every single day I got an encouraging message about 1 year ago of a person that was kicked off many forums, called names, pulled over by Police and etc. for posting their findings in a murder case, but in the end every single person had to eat CROW.....They hung in there with everything they had and proved that LE had the wrong person behind bars, and the person they knew that had committed these murders was the person this person had tried to prove time and time again, even when it came to their mistreatment of community and forums much like this one...They told me to NEVER let go of inner feelings and knowings that in the end it would be brought to light...so I THANK GOD each day this person choose to write to me and give me those encouraging words, if not I would have been off this and other places I choose to read and search on....Looking forward to reading your theory on Jennifer and the other victims

Adding this link to show all the places Amtrak is available to travel to and from:

http://www.amtrak.com/ccurl/948/674/System0211_101web,0.pdf

=====================================================================================

My theory is that more than one worker was involved, surprised her at her vehicle and placed her into another vehicle. My hope is that with more than one person involved eventually somebody will talk as I don't believe that the perps will be found otherwise.

My point about IK is that there is zero evidence linking him to this case, to say otherwise is incorrect.

bucshunter, this is Jennifer Kesse's thread and forum...I need to ask what other cases you are referring too???

Seriously? I've seen his name suggested in so many cases here -- I'm going to guess somewhere between 10 and 20 -- without any evidence whatsoever. It gets old.

My theory is that more than one worker was involved, surprised her at her vehicle and placed her into another vehicle. My hope is that with more than one person involved eventually somebody will talk as I don't believe that the perps will be found otherwise.

My point about IK is that there is zero evidence linking him to this case, to say otherwise is incorrect.

Thanks for putting this up...again this could be very possible, I would have thought by now if 2 were involved that one would have surely told someone but again maybe if it was 2 they each choose to keep very quiet and there could be several reason's for keeping quiet also...I also feel LE should (and maybe did this) should have obtained a list from each person that had a certain job contracted at this condo-apartments and gotten names of each and every worker that was there for 3 days at least and I sure hope they have interviewed some or all of them at this time...I know some have said a lot of illegals were working there, that should not have mattered in my mind, each contractor should have had a complete list of each person working there and especially when this type of crime has happened

I am not totally saying IK is tied to this case, that would be most foolish of me, but as I have said I know he has family members living in Orlando and I go back to the shower that was or has been assumed to have been taken by Jennifer that morning...I cannot get the size MED. man's sweater they found in the clothes hamper (I believe it was), it did not belong to any family member, nor to any of the young men that stayed with her brother over that weekend....Keyes build is known to be of medium build, and over on the IK threads there is 1 possible victim where they killed this person, went upstairs and fixed themselves a meal, and took a shower and believed to have stayed overnight in that house.....All I am saying is there is just too much that don't add up in Jennifer's case and believe me I have seen them all as far as I know that have been posted here and other places and instead of getting closer to what happened in this case, it just gets people all up in the air and it winds back down to square 1 again
It would be very simple to rule IK in or out as a POI, they stated early on that they did retrieve a small amount of dna in the car, IK has his dna now entered in codis.....correct me if I'm wrong, but would this not be rather a simple thing to do and either rule him in or out???:banghead::banghead:

Seriously? I've seen his name suggested in so many cases here -- I'm going to guess somewhere between 10 and 20 -- without any evidence whatsoever. It gets old.

You could be very correct, I only go to his thread almost daily to see if any updates have been posted and I check 5 other cases on this whole lists of threads but I have such strong feelings on at least 3 cases I will stand by my beliefs unless I am proven 100% wrong, but I'm sure many would like to link him to a lot of cold cases for sure, but we are surrounded by evil people in our society today and sadly some are just as mean and cruel as IK was

They need to run RATs DNA against what they Hv n this case. Physically he fits the description. See Alicia's thread. Smthing there triggered my thought on him.

is there a way to watch the full 1 hour special on Jennifer that Greta did??

Encore airing of Greta Investigates - The Mysterious Disappearance of Jennifer Kesse on Fox News Channel Monday , Memorial Day evening at 7pm and again at 2am. also available online live at www.foxnews.com hit the live show link.

Theres a 7 minute clip of the begining of the show it looks great wish whoever put it up on utube would have put up the full hour and not just 7 minutes thats kinda a tease...

Im very confused..heres what it says about this show. tune in Sunday, April 27 at 9p/12a ET to watch “Greta Investigates: The Mysterious Disappearance of Jennifer Kesse.” were in may so this allready has happend you should be able to watch it somewhere..

Im very confused..heres what it says about this show. tune in Sunday, April 27 at 9p/12a ET to watch “Greta Investigates: The Mysterious Disappearance of Jennifer Kesse.” were in may so this allready has happend you should be able to watch it somewhere..

Encore airing of Greta Investigates - The Mysterious Disappearance of Jennifer Kesse on Fox News Channel Monday , Memorial Day evening at 7pm and again at 2am. also available online live at www.foxnews.com hit the live show link.

ya that doesn't do anything you can't watch the show that way ..anyone else know where you can watch it.

ya that doesn't do anything you can't watch the show that way ..anyone else know where you can watch it.

Guess you have to wait till memorial day, I haven't tried the online version as I watched the original airing on Fox news.

thats the problem i live in canada my memorial day was last week...so i have no idea when its gonna be on i hope someone tapes it and downloads it on to utube this time...

I really hope someone uploads it to YouTube. I would like to watch it.

I often wonder why there isn't a Disappeared episode about Jennifer. There should be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats the problem i live in canada my memorial day was last week...so i have no idea when its gonna be on i hope someone tapes it and downloads it on to utube this time...

In Canada, it is Victoria Day (Queen Victoria's birthday), May 2-4, or 2-4 Long. Memorial Day is May 5 in the Netherlands, but that's more like Remembrance Day. Fox should be available in Canada on the US May long weekend.

Out of curiosity, what is the significance of May 24 in the US?

Ok I've got this sorted out. You can watch the show on the computer on Monday at 7pm or 2am at foxnews.com hit the Watch Live link. I had to input my tv provider (DirectTV is mine) and provide my email and login for DirectTV. It will play on the computer at those times.

Clear as mud?

I really hope someone uploads it to YouTube. I would like to watch it.

I often wonder why there isn't a Disappeared episode about Jennifer. There should be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't sure if you knew but there is a 48 Hours episode about her. You can find it on her website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname