FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We met someone who happened to be at a coffee shop we all met at with signs who essentially said that his brother (who works there) will not do such a thing or give out numbers etc. it isn't advisible either as they have probably been advised against it by police. It would be leaking information about the case and are potential witnesses. It would be witness tampering to encourage them to speak publicly.

fl_sun said:
We met someone who happened to be at a coffee shop we all met at with signs who essentially said that his brother (who works there) will not do such a thing or give out numbers etc. it isn't advisible either as they have probably been advised against it by police. It would be leaking information about the case and are potential witnesses. It would be witness tampering to encourage them to speak publicly.

Hey Fl_Sun ...

I read your post several times trying to decipher your reference points and figure out what you are attempting to impart to us. Sorry, but I keep coming up empty.

My understanding is that "you and a group of others with signs" met at a coffee shop. You met "somebody" who has a brother that works at the coffee shop.

That "somebody" said his brother will not do such a thing or give out numbers, etc.

Will not do "what such thing"?? Give out "what numbers"??

What isn't advisable?

"Who" has probably been advised "against whatever it is" by the police?

You wrote: "Leaking information about the case and are potential witnesses."

Leaking what information???
What potential witnesses?
Who are you speaking about?

You wrote: "It would be witness tampering to encourage them to speak publicly."

Witness tampering??? Huh???

Who would be encouraging who to speak out - and about what??

What does "this brother who works in a coffee shop" or the "someone" you spoke to have to do with Jennifer Kesse's disappearance?

My apologies, Fl_Sun - but I'm totally baffled by your post. Could you please start from the beginning of your thought process in this post and being a bit more descriptive with the specifics - take me through to the point you're making?

Thanks in advance .. Much appreciated :)

13th Juror

13th Juror, I think Fl_Sun was responding to Drumstick's post and was trying to say that they met someone at the coffee shop whose brother worked with Jennifer and that this person said that Jennifer's coworkers have been told not to speak publicly or give out any information so it probably isn't the best thing to try to encourage them to step forward in a forum like this one. (I could be wrong, but this is my interpretation of that post). =)

Mellen said:
13th Juror, I think Fl_Sun was responding to Drumstick's post and was trying to say that they met someone at the coffee shop whose brother worked with Jennifer and that this person said that Jennifer's coworkers have been told not to speak publicly or give out any information so it probably isn't the best thing to try to encourage them to step forward in a forum like this one. (I could be wrong, but this is my interpretation of that post). =)
:eek: Yes, you are right. I ran on the sentence, but yes, the man we met has a brother who knows and works for the same company as Jennifer (not the coffee shop).

ShowerSinger said:
misterallgood had some interesting thoughts on the missing board for Jennifer.

I too, had thought of other attractive blond women that have disappeared from apartment complexes.

Tiffany Sessions was the first, to come to mind. Gainesville, FL

Also, just a few days before Jennifer went missing, another UCF student was found with her throat slashed in an apartment complex. Last I heard, she was in critical condition, and could not tell officers what happened to her.

Maybe it is some sort of maintenance worker type.
Maybe there is some sort of UCF connection.
Maybe one of her neighbors asked to borrow something, or for a ride to the store.

But what are your thoughts, specifically, Steve?
There was a recent rape near UCF. 18yo girl

LISTEN HERE

drumstick said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12732090/

Dateline is airing an indepth interview about Jennifer.

The details are in the link ... please watch it!

Thanks for posting that heads-up, Drumstick. :)

I also stopped in to remind readers of this forum that Jennifer's case is one of five "disappearance cases" being profiled tonight on Dateline NBC. Joyce Kesse will be a guest.

Dateline's "Into Thin Air" airs Tonight on the East Coast at 8 PM.

13th Juror

I just watched the "Dateline" show about Jennifer Kesse, and previous to that, I knew nothing about this case.
It is absolutely baffling.

What are everyone's theories on this case?

Also, where can I find links to news articles on this case?

Thank you. I pray that Jennifer is found safe.

Tristan said:
I just watched the "Dateline" show about Jennifer Kesse, and previous to that, I knew nothing about this case.

Most people search at http://news.google.com - but I often prefer the NEWS search at http://www.dogpile.com because there's often older articles easily accessible there.

I saw the Dateline segment on Jennifer, and I agree with you that it is absolutely baffling. I guess I agree with her parents who seem to theorize that someone was maybe stalking their daughter. It was really strange that her towels were still damp from showering, and a work outfit spread out on her bed. I hope there are some major breaks in this case soon.

Tristan said:

Hi Tristan :)

Yes, I agree - this case is most baffling & bewildering. Also heartbreaking for the Kesse family. I just don't know how much more they can take.

Tristan, there are many media articles and WS member reports of articles, local news reports and events scattered throughout the 2 active Jennifer Kesse threads here on Websleuths. This one and "one in Missing Persons Info & Support" (Info also on 1 closed thread). Numerous articles can be found at OrlandoSentinel.com, WKMG TV (local6.com), WFTV.com. & WESH.com.

Only 10 more days for 'that certain someone' to come forward with information leading to Jennifer's safe return and still be eligible to collect the the Million dollar reward offered by Westgate Properties. May 24th is the deadline.

Still praying for Jenn and her family ...

13th Juror

Not for nothing, I love American Idol too but before I signed in all I saw was a photo collage that has absolutely nothing to do with Jennifer Kesse and I found it offensive and in poor taste. I get along with everybody and don't like trouble but sometimes you have to draw the line.

drumstick said:
Not for nothing, I love American Idol too but before I signed in all I saw was a photo collage that has absolutely nothing to do with Jennifer Kesse and I found it offensive and in poor taste. I get along with everybody and don't like trouble but sometimes you have to draw the line.

i guess you have not been around long enough to realize that people personalize their siggy lines and have a lot of different pics. it has nothing to do with the threads they are posting on, but rather tells you something about the person writing the post.

13th juror is a respected member here and has almost single-handedly kept us updated about jennifer. (of course a lot of others have contributed as well and we have some real sleuths trying to figure out who is in the pic that LE has released.

so there was no offense meant to jennifer. relax and enjoy yourself here.

:eek: 13th Juror is my information life line :) don't knock him for having a personality.

drumstick said:

Good morning Websleuthers :)

I'd like to post a response to Drumstick's post.

If I offended you, Drumstick, or anyone else - that certainly was not my intention. The case and investigation into Jennifer Kesse's disappearance is of utmost importance to me on a number of levels. I would not purposely do anything to devaluate Jenn or her incredible family.

Drumstick, I see you are a fairly new poster on our forums. Here on Websleuths, we have an optional feature that allows us to insert a personal message, link or jpg pic into our signature area. Recently, I chose to publish my support for AI's Taylor for a few weeks in my siggy. Okay - the way it works .. is that my siggy appears on every post I make unless I specifically place 'a check mark' on each individual post where I do not wish the siggy to appear.

As you found the siggy offensive and in poor taste - perhaps, in retrospect, I should have done just that - left it off - when posting on the more serious & sensitive Jennifer Kesse threads. I will sincerely try to remember to do that in future posts on this thread. My apologies for offending you.

IzzyB, Fl_Sun and Lymon3 .. a most grateful and heartfelt thank you' to all of you for your thoughtful comments & support. You are all compassionate contributors to this important thread & the Kesse family's desperate plight to bring their beloved daughter home. You are so appreciated! :)

Blessings to all who care so deeply for Jennifer, Rob, Jenn's family & friends .. :blowkiss:

13th Juror :)

P.S. Quickie note to Fl_Sun - obviously the 13th Juror "hat" does not denote a gender so just to clarify .. I'm not "a him" .. I'm a "her". (female, Mom, grandmom, sister, & daughter) LOL :D

On the Dateline report I saw the video of the POI for the first time. It was clear but unclear but clear enough that the person would recognize himself or herself and step forward and say that was just me walking to work. Doesn’t it seem odd no one has recognized this person?

Also it was the first time I saw footage of the breezeway at her building. I was struck by the privacy around her door. I am remembering a poster on this forum noting that whatever happened to her could have happened in the seclusion of that area.

I am convinced that she was leaving for work when she was abducted.

Sorry, I assumed you were a man :rolleyes: (13th Juror)

You are dedicated! People are crabby when they associate themselves too much with crabby people or a rotton apple. There is no need to be crab cakes.

It's like road rage. It is important, especially in a serious case like this one, to add positive thoughts as it cannot be all negative. I want you to use your signature.

Dateline NBC Transcript of May 13, 2006

24-year-old vanishes, leaving little clues
Will a piece of surveillance video hold the key to what happened to Jennifer?

Missing person: Surveillance clue?
May 13: Jennifer Kesse's family is on the streets day after day hoping to drum up leads in the case of their missing daughter. Desperate for clues, they wonder: is this surveillance video the key?

By Edie Magnus Correspondent NBC News
Updated: 2:40 p.m. ET May 15, 2006
This report aired Dateline Saturday, May 13

ORLANDO, FLA. - Each morning at rush hour Joyce and Drew Kesse stand on opposite sides of the road, holding posters of their daughter Jennifer, who is missing.

Jennifer has been missing since January—the only clue to her fate these grainy photographs and the faceless, nameless person in them.

When we met them, they’d been doing this for 100 days.

Joyce Kesse, mother: Often times, I kind of hide behind the sign and I cry. Not for me but for Jen.

Jennifer Kesse is a beautiful 24-year-old financial analyst with a constant smile.

On Tuesday morning, January 24th, when the Kesses’ got a call that their daughter did not show up for work they tried to call her cell, but it immediately went to voice mail.

Joyce Kesse: That’s not Jennifer. Jennifer has always been reachable. When I got that phone call I knew intuitively something happened to her.

The Kesses raced from their home 3 hours away to Jennifer’s condo.

They showed us the scene they found. They arranged her things to show us the way, they said they found them that day.

SEE LINK FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE

Ok guys, you all know the TOS. Please go back and delete posts that are off topic ASAP. I will check back later this evening and edit what I have to. Please, everyone keep on topic or I will have to close the thread for awhile!

Thanks for all you do here at WS to help the missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darbs76