FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more convinced that something happened between her condo and her car... Jennifer is safety conscious and a fighter... if something happened in her apartment there would be more signs of a struggle compared to if something happened outside. I personally believe she got ready for work, left her apartment, locked the door, walked down the stairs, and from there who knows.

Talking to Yuri about this case is a good idea.. just remember that Orange COunty Sheriff's Office does not have jurisdiction rather the Orlando Police Department does.

I honestly have a feeling that she was taken midway to one of the apts that the workers were using.....

I think he just moved the car to try to cover his tracks...

So horribly seneselss and tragic....

I honestly have a feeling that she was taken midway to one of the apts that the workers were using.....

This just doesn't make sense unless there was more than one person involved or she was dead when he moved her. Simply moving a person to a vacant apartment, or even one where the perpetrator may have been staying, does not guarantee she would have remained quiet while he took the time to move the vehicle.

Plus, you then have the added risk of the following:

1. What if the police searched all the vacant condos?
2. Witnesses seeing you when you moved her (dead or alive) later.

No, I think she was abducted outsider her apartment on the way to her car. Possibly by more than one person.

If we can establish what time she would have left, and if the camera footage has a time when the guy dumped off her car, we can get an idea of how much time elapsed between her abduction and the point we see the perpetrator 1 mile down the road.

The amount of time between the likely point of abduction and the time the car was dropped at Huntington on the Green apartments has always bothered me.
Most likely Jennifer was abducted between 7:30am and 8am.
The car was dropped at noon.
That means there was around four hours between the abduction and the car being dropped.

It has always seemed to me four hours is a long time for the type of awful crime this appears to have been.

Was Jennifer driven away in her own car?
Was she driven away in another vehicle?
Did she actually leave Mosaic at all?

As far as I remember Jennifer was security conscious and very aware of her surroundings. She also carried chemical Mace and a whistle.
These are things I have read about and hopefully the information is correct.
She must have been taken completely by surprise and possibly at gunpoint or some other weapon.
You can't do much under those circumstances.

So back to the four hours. Was Jennifer taken a fair distance from Mosaic?
Why has there never been a trace of her or the belongings she carried that morning?
How was it that nobody heard or saw a thing?
And even though there is video footage of the perpetrator the case seems to be in limbo.

It's very sad and very frustrating.

I have always felt that this was a professional hit type situation. Random carjackers, rapists, etc. don't take the time to make a body vanish into thin air.

It just seems like too perfect of a crime.

Yes, it has the hallmark of a well planned crime.

I along with many others wondered initially whether it was a crime committed by someone who Jennifer knew.
At the beginning of the investigation there was at least one polygraph test performed.
We don't know who was subjected to the test or if indeed there was more than one person involved.
LE generally start with family and friends and move out from there in this type of investigation.

I wonder if LE has any suspects at all.

Yes, it has the hallmark of a well planned crime.

I along with many others wondered initially whether it was a crime committed by someone who Jennifer knew.
At the beginning of the investigation there was at least one polygraph test performed.
We don't know who was subjected to the test or if indeed there was more than one person involved.
LE generally start with family and friends and move out from there in this type of investigation.

I wonder if LE has any suspects at all.

I rarely of ever do this with so little data on Jennifer's case, but I agree with you. It is strangely too "clean" of a crime for me. I feel strongly the unsub (s) knows her or has a reason to want to know her.

TES will be talking to the Kesse's when he is in Orlando. Hope they are able to arrange something

I have to say that I was thrilled to hear that Tim will be meeting with the Kesse's about Jennifer's case!

A big shout out of "thank you" to those of you ;) that made this possible!

I know for some of us this case has weighed heavy on our hearts.

Jen deserves to be found and brought back home to her family.

~

I have to say that I was thrilled to hear that Tim will be meeting with the Kesse's about Jennifer's case!

A big shout out of "thank you" to those of you ;) that made this possible!

I know for some of us this case has weighed heavy on our hearts.

Jen deserves to be found and brought back home to her family.

~

I agree and am thrilled as well. My prayers are with the Kesse's and all those that have worked to bring her home. If it can be done, he is the man and TES is the team to make it happen. God Bless

I am more convinced that something happened between her condo and her car... Jennifer is safety conscious and a fighter... if something happened in her apartment there would be more signs of a struggle compared to if something happened outside. I personally believe she got ready for work, left her apartment, locked the door, walked down the stairs, and from there who knows.

Talking to Yuri about this case is a good idea.. just remember that Orange County Sheriff's Office does not have jurisdiction rather the Orlando Police Department does.
Yes which has been the problem all along! OPD dropped the ball and by the time the FBI got involved...the intial investigation had been botched, imo.

Nothing tells me that she ever walked down those stairs and made it to her car or near her car. Looking at the photos, the breezeway or inside her apartment are the logical places for an abduction taking place early in the morning when others would be leaving for work, too. The little closet plus the vacancy of other apartments leaves a window of opportunity for either one to occur. Also, Jenn was concerned about the people able to access her apartment (workers). There were the passkey break-ins prior to that company taking over their apartments, too.

Maybe someone from TES needs to print off the JK threads here and scour over them. LeftCoast (God rest his soul. I miss him dearly :() and many others worked so hard to uncover many things which were not addressed in her case.

I still say it is possible she wasn't abducted by the car, but instead at the apartment. I think he may have knocked on the door or somehow got inside. They were remiss in not processing the inside of that apartment.

When Caylee's case is over and Yuri comes back to let us ask questions...I plan on bringing up Jennifer's case with him.

Is it possible they moved her car strictly to throw off any chance she was immediately known to be missing and then they would have searched the apartment faster? Are you thinking she was transported in it?
Does the same management company service where the car was found as well?
Was this her normal time to leave her place?

I, like you seem to have, a strong hinky meter to another resident or staff member at this complex.

Blink34 wrote:
Is it possible they moved her car strictly to throw off any chance she was immediately known to be missing and then they would have searched the apartment faster? Are you thinking she was transported in it?
Does the same management company service where the car was found as well?
Was this her normal time to leave her place?

I, like you seem to have, a strong hinky meter to another resident or staff member at this complex.

Definitely anything is possible in my mind. The certainties are this:
-management company of Mosaic and of Huntington on the Green are different
- Yes, she did normally leave around 8-8:30am.

I do believe car was moved to throw off the search. If they couldn't find the car, then obviously it would take longer for police to identify her as "missing" versus "she just needed to get away".

Maybe someone from TES needs to print off the JK threads here and scour over them. LeftCoast (God rest his soul. I miss him dearly :() and many others worked so hard to uncover many things which were not addressed in her case.

Anyone willing to volunteer for this starting from the first thread until now? I can try and compile something and email it to someone, just tell me who!

Yes which has been the problem all along! OPD dropped the ball and by the time the FBI got involved...the intial investigation had been botched, imo.

Nothing tells me that she ever walked down those stairs and made it to her car or near her car. Looking at the photos, the breezeway or inside her apartment are the logical places for an abduction taking place early in the morning when others would be leaving for work, too. The little closet plus the vacancy of other apartments leaves a window of opportunity for either one to occur. Also, Jenn was concerned about the people able to access her apartment (workers). There were the passkey break-ins prior to that company taking over their apartments, too.

Jenn is a fighter- some sort of evidence would have been found on that 2nd floor if she had been taken there IMHO... a broken nail, a trace of blood or skin, the fire alarm being pulled, a broken heel, something... also the fact that ALL of her belongings are missing- purse, briefcase, two cell phones, ipod plus her clothing and shoes... I don't know many criminals who would have taken precautions to remove those items and Jenn from the premises without leaving something behind unless it was near her car or their car and was easy to move them.

Anyone willing to volunteer for this starting from the first thread until now? I can try and compile something and email it to someone, just tell me who!

I will make sure it gets to TES if you would like, absolutely.

Jenn is a fighter- some sort of evidence would have been found on that 2nd floor if she had been taken there IMHO... a broken nail, a trace of blood or skin, the fire alarm being pulled, a broken heel, something... also the fact that ALL of her belongings are missing- purse, briefcase, two cell phones, ipod plus her clothing and shoes... I don't know many criminals who would have taken precautions to remove those items and Jenn from the premises without leaving something behind unless it was near her car or their car and was easy to move them.
This is also why I don't think it happened in the parking lot. There was nothing there and nothing in the car to point to her ever being in it that day. No sign of a struggle in or around the parking lot. I would have expected them to find something if she were carrying those things. In an attack such as this, how did she hang onto everything without something falling under the vehicle or somewhere near there?

However, if he had control of the situation from the onset of her leaving the apartment...if he were inside or took her right outside the door...there would be a lesser chance of him being seen grabbing up anything that could have fallen from her arms. I am hopeful TES will find some of those items in the ponds on the premises.

To be honest, OPD did NOT do a good job securing the scene either inside or outside her apartment that day. We would not know if she broke a nail, left skin, blood, or anything else. It wasn't treated as a crime scene.

I say print off the whole thing and let them read it. There were many good points made in those threads that would be lost in translation if not.

You can email them to me at barbie.tarr@texasequusearch.org and I will get them printed for the file and make sure Tim reads them. He's in Orlando now, so won't get to him till early next week, but that's fine. Will be a good time for him to read and digest them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms