FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
good points-

- height
- evidence obtained from vehicle (DNA, Fingerprints?)
- break ins at complex with Master Key prior?

Let's keep adding...

I want to know more about the tracking dog Bo.
I want to know why it's efforts in tracking back to Mosaic were dismissed.

I would also like to know the exact route the dog tracked back to Mosaic.

I would also like to know exactly where the dog stopped following the scent on the Mosaic grounds.
It was reported that the dog stopped at the stairs leading up to Jennifer's condo and at least one news item said the dog stopped at the condo door.
I have heard the dog stopped at another spot.
Where have you heard the dog stopped tracking?

I have said this before and I'll say it again. When the dog started tracking from HOTG it could have headed to anywhere in Orlando but it went to Mosaic. Why?

There was a small group of people who stayed in Jennifer's condo the weekend she was away. One of the group was her brother and I guess the others were his friends.
Was anyone else invited over to the condo during their stay?

Don't forget a cell phone was left behind by one of the guests. How does a young person 'forget' their cell phone in this day and age?

I would like to know more about the group at the condo, what they did and who may have visited them.

There was a small group of people who stayed in Jennifer's condo the weekend she was away. One of the group was her brother and I guess the others were his friends.
Was anyone else invited over to the condo during their stay?

Don't forget a cell phone was left behind by one of the guests. How does a young person 'forget' their cell phone in this day and age?

I would like to know more about the group at the condo, what they did and who may have visited them.
I think this info is important as well.

PS- I have 3 kids who have trouble remembering their cell phones...especially when they've been partying.

PS- I have 3 kids who have trouble remembering their cell phones...especially when they've been partying.

Thanks for the advice on that one!:)

You never know... we can hope!

What is everyone hoping to see this weekend on 48 Hours?

- height of suspect (poi) is a definite... what else?

The Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead portion of 48 Hours originally set for June 14th has been postponed due to network scheduling. A new tentative air date is for July but no firm date as of right now.

The CBS 48 Hours piece scheduled for this Saturday, June 14, has been postponed. It was to feature Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead. Supposedly it was due to scheduling problems with the network, however, Tara's mom just passed away this past weekend, so that could have had something to do with it.

Will let everyone know new airdate as soon as I do.

A 26 year old jogger, Nicole, who was a UCF student went missing Tuesday night at Blanchard Park, not too far from UCF. Sadly, they found her body today about 1/2 mile where she was last seen. It's such a shame that even though they acted so quickly, this turned out for the worst.

Now, after 2 years and 4 months, where is Jenn? It almost revives hope that she is out there somewhere alive.... Praying for answers.

A 26 year old jogger, Nicole, who was a UCF student went missing Tuesday night at Blanchard Park, not too far from UCF. Sadly, they found her body today about 1/2 mile where she was last seen. It's such a shame that even though they acted so quickly, this turned out for the worst.

Now, after 2 years and 4 months, where is Jenn? It almost revives hope that she is out there somewhere alive.... Praying for answers.
Please keep us posted about the new airing date. I planned my Saturday around watching this....disappointed...but so sorry to hear about Tara's mom.

Praying for Jennifer to come home...

Yes, I just heard that on the news. Bless her heart and her family's.

I have always heard to find where something is...you have to first find where it is not. It may very well be a good sign she hasn't been found in that respect.

The CBS 48 Hours piece scheduled for this Saturday, June 14, has been postponed. It was to feature Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead. Supposedly it was due to scheduling problems with the network, however, Tara's mom just passed away this past weekend, so that could have had something to do with it.

OMG, I didn't hear Tara's mom had passed away, that is horrible news.. She looked so young and vibrant, I need to ck Tara's site as to what she passed from.. Both of these stories are soooo sad as many others are. I look forward to seeing them on 48 Hours.

Thanks, UCFAlumni~ Awwww, sad news about Tara's mother. Their poor family. :(

Tara and Jenn's new air date is Tuesday, July 8th at 9 PM.

Prayers for both families as they navigate without their precious daughters. Let's hope a bit of news can spark new interest and help find these young women and bring them home.

It has been too long and too much heartache left in the path of their abductions and/or murders.

Tara and Jenn's new air date is Tuesday, July 8th at 9 PM.

Prayers for both families as they navigate without their precious daughters. Let's hope a bit of news can spark new interest and help find these young women and bring them home.

It has been too long and too much heartache left in the path of their abductions and/or murders.
Thanks, CP. So beautifully said.

Thanks for that update Concerned... praying for answers for both the Grinstead and Kesse Family.

Praying for comfort for the Garguzza family.

The CBS 48 Hours piece featuring Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead is actually scheduled for Tuesday, July 1st. I believe 10pm EST but maybe different, so check your local listings for channel and time. Hopefully this is the last change! :) Thanks!

Could this be the "poi" or suspect seen parking Jennifer Kesse's car back on that fateful January morning? Thoughts???

clemente_garcia.jpg

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/2008/06/arrest-made-in.html

Arrest made in '07 Econ Trail rape

posted by Keith W. Kohn on Jun 12, 2008 10:24:09 PM

Sheriff's officials said a short time ago that they made an arrest in a September sexual battery case that occurred not far from where a University of Central Florida student was found slain this week.
Clemente F. Garcia, 19, was charged with sexual battery in the case.
While the case has a similar locale to the disappearance and death of 26-year-old Nicole Ganguzza, there is no connection between the two cases -- yet. Surely authorities are looking for such a link.
Here's how sheriff's Cpl. Susan Soto summarized the 2007 incident in a news release:
"In this case the victim was walking to a friend's house in the area of Econlockhatchee Trail when the suspect abducted her, forced her into a wooded area and sexually battered her. At the time of the incident DNA was recovered and submitted into the FDLE data base. This morning FDLE confirm[ed] a match on the suspect's DNA. Detectives responded to the suspects residence and arrested him without further incident."

I think this is something to be explored. I get a hinkey feeling when I see his face. I mentioned him in the Nicole thread but was pondering the letting the other victim go and why would he kill Jennifer and Nicole and not the other victim? The usual escalation may not apply. The timing is off for escalation but the MO is the same. Rape!

Could it be that certain words or actions allow one victim to live and the others die?

He is young...19 years old. He does fit the depiction on the camera outside the apartment/condo complex where Jenn's car was found. In general, I mean.

I hope LE is really grilling him.

So they can't even dedicate an entire hour to Jen's case?? There is definitely enough mystery and intrigue for a full hour. Why are they doing 2 cases in 1 show when they ususally feature 1 case per show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member