FL FL- John o peters, 27, vero beach , 9 Jan 2023

stewgurt

Reaction score
Johnny peters was last seen with a unidentified female (5'5 black hair, white, slim) by our friend Iban around 6pm at waldos driftwood bar and grill in vero beach florida on 1/09/2023. His clothes where found the next morning by his brother , around 9am near the flamevine lane beach entrance on the beach. His car was parked on ocean drive in front of the waldos bar and grill. His cellphone was found on sunday 1/15/2023 by a man metal detecting on the beach. wallet and keys where not located. The bartender only served johnny 1 beer around 5:20pm at waldos. Around 6:15 pm a camera sees johnny remove his shirt, jacket, hat and sandals and walk towards the water. 2 witnesses called in a tip saying they had seen johnny on the beach and he possibly entetered the water. Johnny is a strong swimmer and a surfer and grew up at the beach living less than a mile away. Johnny was not the person to swim at night and avoided cold water. He is very trusting and approachable. I also spoke with johnny around 5:55pm on the phone and he said he was having a beer at the beach and he sounded completely sober. ( i have known johnny for 12 years).
Johnny made plans to golf the next day with me and iban.
(johnny has brown eyes)

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/local/indian-river-county/2023/01/11/police-say-missing-vero-beach-man-27-last-visited-waldos-bar-beach/69799100007/
Screenshot_20230112_233139_Facebook.jpgCoast Guard, police search for man reported missing from Vero Beach - Vero NewsIMG_2391.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230110_170815_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230110_170815_Maps.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 26
  • download.png
    download.png
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9007.jpg
    IMG_9007.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20230117_180339_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_180339_Messenger.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 31
It's concerning in one of the above screenshot's a patron claims she and her husband were drugged at Waldo's bar on NYE after one drink.

The coast guard has called off the search. Hoping for a miracle.

The U.S. Coast Guard suspended its search for John Peters, who disappeared after jumping into the ocean earlier this week,

This article made me hmmm - where it says his bank card was used at 9 pm at Waldo's - just wondering who used it?

"Peters’ last known bank transaction was around 9 p.m. Monday through a card used at Waldo’s Bar, Rivers said."

This article made me hmmm - where it says his bank card was used at 9 pm at Waldo's - just wondering who used it?

"Peters’ last known bank transaction was around 9 p.m. Monday through a card used at Waldo’s Bar, Rivers said."

That info is innacurate the bartender served him at 5:22pm and then he left his tab open. They closed the bar tabs at closing around 11pm and his bank statements reflect this.

It's concerning in one of the above screenshot's a patron claims she and her husband were drugged at Waldo's bar on NYE after one drink.

The coast guard has called off the search. Hoping for a miracle.
Its very unsettling. Hope they find the people responsible sooner than later. The woman went to the police station and made a statement aswell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21
Back