GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally can't stand Taffee, The only thing that really pissed me off last night Nancy ask him if he had kids, after 2 yrs, she knew damn well he lost 2 kids. That was the very 1st time I realized she was a *itch, I dislike Taffe, but what she did was inhuman. I am boycotting her, yes over Taffee, she knew he lost his son's, but she had to ask and rub the hurt in. I'm done with her. Are you? She needs to address this on her show, if I knew he lost his son's how didn't she?

I personally can't stand Taffee, The only thing that really pissed me off last night Nancy ask him if he had kids, after 2 yrs, she knew damn well he lost 2 kids. That was the very 1st time I realized she was a *itch, I dislike Taffe, but what she did was inhuman. I am boycotting her, yes over Taffee, she knew he lost his son's, but she had to ask and rub the hurt in. I'm done with her. Are you? She needs to address this on her show, if I knew he lost his son's how didn't she?

I didn't know that.

She probably genuinely didn't know. Taffe research is probably not high on her list of priorities.

A lot of people have a lot of very good reasons for not liking NG. I don't know about this one...

could someone link me to the testimony of the other guys in the car (red car)?

thank you!

Don't have them on hand, just got to You Tube and type "Michael Dunn" in the search bar for all related videos, or "TheTawneyDilly", click on "Videos" when you get to her/his page, and all the different days of the trial (and a few others) are shown below it...may have to "show more", those witnesses were early in the trial.

Been watching the trial off and on and catching up reading here.

One thing really got under my crawl yesterday with AC. When she was on cross I think it was cross with Dunn's GF or fiancé , it really bother me the way she keep referring to the "puppy" as if it was nothing. It was just the way she keep saying " the puppy" . Loudly!

I know her point was you were more concerned about an animal than a human but to me "my pups" mean as much to me as human life. It just really got to me!

She probably don't know about the lost of his kids. She is so uniformed on most all cases. I think she gets a 10 minute brief right before she goes on air.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1h
Strolla making sure language dealing w/ justifiable use of deadly force is included under each of the counts #MichaelDunn is charged with

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1h
Strolla objects to jury considering lesser included charges. Judge already allowing it, but putting objection on record #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 40m
So #MichaelDunn is charged w/ 1st deg, but jury can also consider 2nd degree and attempted manslaughter by act. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3m
Focus now is "presumption of fear", State objecting bc it would have required Davis trying to get in #MichaelDunn's car. Judge sustains.

Holy carp, he was charged with 1st degree!?!?! Wow, I did NOT know that.

At the tail end of part 3 of today.......MD makes me want to vomit :puke:

What a self righteous SOB, getting in a pissing match with a bunch of kids, oh, he's a big man............right.................:facepalm:

He fires at the middle of the vehicle..............right were the bullets would hit any passenger "center mass".

Well he is so guilty in my mind;however I don't like the first degree..I don't think he pulled in next to the suv with the intent to kill....i know at some point he decided to shoot but I see this more as second degree. He also has the three counts of attempted murder. I am listening to the jury instructions being hammered out and they are long and complicated. The attorneys cannot even understand them. This happens so often and it can really screw up the verdict. That is what happened to that last deal with Arias penalty phase. They really should have to make the instructions easy enough that the jurors don't have to worry so much about reading the complex language but rather concentrate on the crime. The judge seems really ugly with Strolla.

These are my Observations and Summary of Police Interview Video with Renee Rouer 11/28/12

RR demeanor composed. Stated MD has drunk to excess in past. At sound of shots fired, She saw MD with car door opened; sitting in car, leg out. MD told RR urgently to get in car. RR said she was aware of red vehicle; did not recall it was an SUV. RR stated she got in the car, asked MD "What happened", "Why" after he said he shot at red car because they threatened to kill him. MD told her that cussing went back and forth and F bombs; told her "They started to advance and I responded". MD passionate about politics; she had never seen him lose it. MD nervous, shaking from adrenaline on ride to motel. MD told her "No one hurt. Just shot at car". MD did not talk about calling police.

At motel, she changed, MD took dog out. (Skipping over some of timeline here) RR said what happened at Gate was wrong and MD said he knew.

During ride home, MD kept telling her he loved her. "Horrible trip home. I didn't want to hear anything".

RR Stated MD loses temper and she calls it passionate; also passionate about gun control, politics, work. MD Doesn't like dealing with ineptitude. MD NEVER mentioned kids having guns or weapon, only advancing. How could they advance without getting out of car? MD stated " I feared for my life" Why. " They threatened to kill me" to RR.

MD prefers country music; does not like rap. RR stated she did not know what situation was; knew MD was not the threat. About not calling cops: a stupid thing had been done; saw fleeing SUV. They were planning on going to St. Augustine before knowing that kid was killed. MD has 3 kids; RR has 2 kids.

I had posted in the previous thread that per RR, MD had 3 handguns and 6 rifles. RR had 1 automatic rifle. RR included all the puppy stuff and wanting to go home because of the puppy in this video that we have heard ad nauseum.

These were from my notes.

BBM

It's almost funny.

Well he is so guilty in my mind;however I don't like the first degree..I don't think he pulled in next to the suv with the intent to kill....i know at some point he decided to shoot but I see this more as second degree. He also has the three counts of attempted murder. I am listening to the jury instructions being hammered out and they are long and complicated. The attorneys cannot even understand them. This happens so often and it can really screw up the verdict. That is what happened to that last deal with Arias penalty phase. They really should have to make the instructions easy enough that the jurors don't have to worry so much about reading the complex language but rather concentrate on the crime. The judge seems really ugly with Strolla.

I don't think he had the intent to kill either, when he pulled in of course. What makes it first degree is the premeditated nature of it. In between the moment he went for the gun and opened the glove compartment, he made a decision to take it and fire it into a car of people knowing he wanted to injure or hurt someone, maybe even kill. In between the first round and second round of shots, he was very aware of what he was doing and could have made the decision to stop (though Jordan was already fatally injured). That shows how in control of his actions and how in that moment he did have a clear and obvious goal which was to kill. It has to be first degree. Can't be anything else. Remember, premeditation happens in the blink of an eye. The second you make that decision to not stop what you're doing, you've made the premeditated decision to kill.

Many Thanks to TheTawniDilly :bowdown:

Just when I thought I'd finished watching the good parts for the day... I find this one, gotta watch it.

[video=youtube;2y8v6pRtSOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y8v6pRtSOQ[/video]

I don't think he had the intent to kill either, when he pulled in of course. What makes it first degree is the premeditated nature of it. In between the moment he went for the gun and opened the glove compartment, he made a decision to take it and fire it into a car of people knowing he wanted to injure or hurt someone, maybe even kill. In between the first round and second round of shots, he was very aware of what he was doing and could have made the decision to stop (though Jordan was already fatally injured). That shows how in control of his actions and how in that moment he did have a clear and obvious goal which was to kill. It has to be first degree. Can't be anything else. Remember, premeditation happens in the blink of an eye. The second you make that decision to not stop what you're doing, you've made the premeditated decision to kill.

Guy was making that point imo when he asked MD about the trigger and the force required to pull it ten times. He could have stopped pulling that trigger at any time. MD went on about blind fire but no one was firing at him and they were leaving. He had a case of "parking lot rage". He got out of his car (and into the line of fire, had there been a shotgun) to be able to shoot at them better.

Does anyone here think that there is reasonable doubt?

There was no mention of profiling yet. Maybe Mr. Guy will imply that in his closing arguments if he is not allowed to come right out and say it.

I think there might have been doubt before Dunn got up and lied his way through his testimony. After Rouer got off the stand it was obvious that there was no gun. There's no way it's reasonable to me to believe that Dunn almost got shot and never said a thing to the love of his life. Rouer was very believable to me because it appeared that she was distressed by her own testimony and didn't want to be in a position to send her boyfriend to prison but she could say nothing else as it was the truth. The defense attorney's insinuations about her mental issues didn't do anything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside