GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind they have a decision as to the attempted murder but not on murder. That's what it sounds like to me....

:(

If I were a jury member, I'd want to ask the judge can we find him guilty of being a arrogant SOB but I know that wouldn't be a possible question to ask..

But there's three of those and only one murder count! :scared:

You're right, I got it twisted, I think :blushing:

Time for a glass of wine. Not liking this at all :(

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 45s
Healey days if there's no verdict tonight we will return on Saturday. #DunnTrial

Could be murder 1 for Davis and no attempted murder on the other boys when Dunn fired at the back of the vehicle? Is this possible?

It could be not all not guilty and hung up on one.

This is Florida and I hate to ever predict what a jury is thinking....especially in Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hearing that the question was: Can't reach a verdict on one count but can on the others. This leads me to believe that they can't agree on murder 1 vs. murder 2 but that they can agree on the rest. JMO. OMO. MOO.

But if it were M1 and M2 they couldn't agree on, wouldn't they then be undecided on 2 counts? They are separate charges, right?

I'm hearing that the question was: Can't reach a verdict on one count but can on the others. This leads me to believe that they can't agree on murder 1 vs. murder 2 but that they can agree on the rest. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Me too.

I think I shouldn't follow trials anymore...

I'm betting they will decide that the 3 counts of attempted murder and shooting into a car are decided. The three attempted murder charges will probably come back as not guilty. The shooting into a car guilty.and the murder count being deadlocked.

Jury Question #2
"Is it possible to not reach a verdict on one count and reach a verdict on other counts?"

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it might mean.

First, I don't think they are asking if they can dismiss attempted murder while convicting on murder (either M1 or M2). This seems unlikely because the answer is somewhat obvious.

But the opposite could be true and this concerns me.

Are they really asking if they can convict on attempted murder without convicting on murder? Hmmm.

But if it were M1 and M2 they couldn't agree on, wouldn't they then be undecided on 2 counts? They are separate charges, right?

No, he's only being charged with murder one. M2 is a lesser included,so it's only one count.

PS I could be wrong...

I'd rather they deadlock than acquit on any count.

I just want him in prison. For a long time hopefully.

This is promising. Wat is Dunn charged with? If it's attempted murder and murder only then not so promising at all.

Actually I see it the opposite way. There is one charge they are deadlocked on and other charges they are not deadlocked on. I'm thinking that the charges for the death of Jordan Davis is the one the jury is not agreeing on. This judge is appearing to be way too agreeable to declaring a mistrial. I hope that he gets a bit tougher on reaching a verdict, give the Allen Charge and make them do their duty, please.................:please:

Actually I see it the opposite way. There is one charge they are deadlocked on and other charges they are not deadlocked on. I'm thinking that the charges for the death of Jordan Davis is the one the jury is not agreeing on. This judge is appearing to be way too agreeable to declaring a mistrial. I hope that he gets a bit tougher on reaching a verdict, give the Allen Charge and make them do their duty, please.................:please:

That's how I see it.

I bet Attempted murder is what they could agree on. OMG

MD is being charged with 4 counts, IMO, I think they are leaning towards a guilty for Jordan, but not the ones for 3 counts of attempted murder. JMO.

i hope they aren't surprised, like arias jurors, when they found out a deadlock means a mistrial. Why can't the judge explain that to them?

Joey Jackson HLN thinks they are hung up on premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeydipp37