Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

Since both the victim and their spouse seem to own small businesses, I suspect those businesses and their financial records are going to come under a lot of scrutiny. I think this incident is going to ultimately uncover a lot of other things that were going on.

I'm still wide-eyed over the fact 3 kilos of cocaine was sent via USPS. Maybe it's just me.

Why wasn't Katherine's delivery just shipped the same way? Was she to exchange drugs for $$$?
This guy got busted for sending 200 pounds of cocaine using USPS. It was over a period of time and in 3 lb bundles.

Since both the victim and their spouse seem to own small businesses, I suspect those businesses and their financial records are going to come under a lot of scrutiny. I think this incident is going to ultimately uncover a lot of other things that were going on.
Yes, and hence seems why she was told not to dial 911 or contact LE IMO.

So what causes the brother (if I have this straight) to try the separate investigation and IIRC ultimately disclose the findings to LE?

And of course I could have something jumbled here. This one is somewhat of a ‘Medusa’ of a case IMO. And there is still the slaying of the tow truck operator (on the separate WS thread). MOO

The brother was trying to conceal complete results of his “investigation”.
If you listen to the end of that conference Lemma thanks everyone for their help, but makes it clear the brother is NOT one of those he’s thanking, and was not helpful like he tried to portray himself to be.

I wonder if there is a rift between Jordan and Giovany over the loss of product. Was Jordan working for Giovani? Or turf war and they work for two different orgs.

Was there product in the Acura, the tow truck driver snags it (yelp reviews of his business claim stolen property while cars towed), and he gets killed for stealing it. Was the tow truck driver working for/with G and Jordan knew the new shipment is coming via K, and he interrupts the shipment via carjacking, taking their product?

Also, what appears as “11” on Jordan’s shirt I believe is A|X (Armani Exchange).
And I love how we all spell Giovany’s name differently hehe.

The brother was trying to conceal complete results of his “investigation”.
If you listen to the end of that conference Lemma thanks everyone for their help, but makes it clear the brother is NOT one of those he’s thanking, and was not helpful like he tried to portray himself to be.

I wonder if there is a rift between Jordan and Giovany over the loss of product. Was Jordan working for Giovani? Or turf war and they work for two different orgs.

Was there product in the Acura, the tow truck driver snags it (yelp reviews of his business claim stolen property while cars towed), and he gets killed for stealing it. Was the tow truck driver working for/with G and Jordan knew the new shipment is coming via K, and he interrupts the shipment via carjacking, taking their product?

Also, what appears as “11” on Jordan’s shirt I believe is A|X (Armani Exchange).
And I love how we all spell Giovany’s name differently hehe.

Thank you for posting what was said by Lemma regarding Luis. Are news outlets trying to hide the fact the brother wasn't being "helpful"? I know I read it (in print) previously but cannot find similar info now. Maybe it's just me and my poor searching skills.

jmo

When people are deeply involved with organized crime, talking to police in any capacity is pretty much a death sentence. Providing police with information, any kind of information, will get a person branded a rat. Gangs are absolutely ruthless when it comes to "snitching". It won't be a quick head shot, you're dead, kind of death, either. We all know the examples that cartel members and their associates make out of people who cooperate with LE.

In any case, I'm not surprised that the brother and husband are holding back. Of course I wish they weren't, but there are probably very complex associations at play here. If the men are associated with organized crime, and it was announced to the public that they were "cooperating fully", their lives would be in danger. Even their own gangs (if affiliated) would see them as huge liabilities. Even if it were in relation to a rival gang member, it doesn't matter. Gangs won't tolerate it.

I'm not saying it's right, but I think this case is complex and requires a bit of nuance. I was under the impression that Luis turned over the POI's photo to police voluntarily. Maybe police are keeping more secret in an attempt to protect them. I'm sure there's lots of information the men could give them, if they are in fact affiliated with organized crime and involved in high scale narcotics trafficking. That's why I thought it was particularly telling that Luis provided police with the information that they needed to find the POI. I believe it came to a point where he was willing to take the risk.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting what was said by Lemma regarding Luis. Are news outlets trying to hide the fact the brother wasn't being "helpful"? I know I read it (in print) previously but cannot find similar info now. Maybe it's just me and my poor searching skills.

jmo
I think listening to all three pressers in full is the best way to get informed about this case.
I find the press sometimes taking liberty in their interpretation of events to be a disservice to the reader.
And Lemma also takes time to summarize the events at the end of his pressers, and does so succinctly. Worth a listen.
I also believe that’s the reason I’m not confused on this case, even though there are so many characters and twists and turns.

I think LE announcing that her brother helped them, even a little bit, puts a target on him. I don't know that it was necessary to release that he is who provided them the information so that was probably deliberate. Husband is less likely to talk maybe because he is way deeper in it. Hopefully, the two people in custody now will shed some light on the situation. Who knows what the Orange County deputy that was arrested told them.

This is so messy...I think there are 3? counties involved (including the tow truck driver) in central FL at this point, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole. I'm sure Miami Dade is probably involved at their end.

When people are deeply involved with organized crime, talking to police in any capacity is pretty much a death sentence. Providing police with information, any kind of information, will get a person branded a rat. Gangs are absolutely ruthless when it comes to "snitching". It won't be a quick head shot, you're dead, kind of death, either. We all know the examples that cartel members and their associates make out of people who cooperate with LE.

In any case, I'm not surprised that the brother and husband are holding back. Of course I wish they weren't, but there are probably very complex associations at play here. If the men are associated with organized crime, and it was announced to the public that they were "cooperating fully", their lives would be in danger. Even their own gangs (if affiliated) would see them as huge liabilities. Even if it were in relation to a rival gang member, it doesn't matter. Gangs won't tolerate it.

I'm not saying it's right, but I think this case is complex and requires a bit of nuance. I was under the impression that Luis turned over the POI's photo to police voluntarily. Maybe police are keeping more secret in an attempt to protect them. I'm sure there's lots of information the men could give them, if they are in fact affiliated with organized crime and involved in high scale narcotics trafficking. That's why I thought it was particularly telling that Luis provided police with the information that they needed to find the POI. I believe it came to a point where he was willing to take the risk.

Great post.

I think there is a Florida law that gets you a long prison term if you are involved in a crime that results in a persons death. That person may also be guilty of a crime as opposed to merely an innocent victim. Usually it is imposed when there is a robbery.
Correct. F.S 782.04.2 If you are in commission of a felony in the state of florida and someone dies as the result - whether it’s your partner in crime who ends up shot by the police, if your partner in crime shoots a victim/officer, or even if it’s a complete accident such as a lethal car accident - you can be charged with felony murder.

There’s an interesting case right now in Florida where a teen was resisting arrest. The officer attempting to arrest him had a medical event (I believe a heart attack) and died while he was resisting arrest. The teen was originally charged with felony murder (now downgraded to manslaughter)

Last edited:
Just as I suspected. Drugs and money.

MOO
As soon as no one was willing to provide a reasonable and truthful explanation why she was 4 hours away from home AND did not call 911 when the incident started, this was my suspicion as well. Somebody set her up. IMO, she knew what was in her vehicle and what she was doing and maybe had done it several times in the past. She definitely didn't deserve to be murdered for it though. That was just evil.

I think there are probably a lot of people in several places throughout Florida sweating, as they should be.

Who called 911? Was it the person who was recording the video?
We know K, nor her husband, nor brother called.
The NBC Miami news video with this article from last week has portions of the audio from the 911 call.

On Saturday, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office released the 911 call from a witness to the abduction of 31-year-old Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvivas.

“You need to do something now because I don't know what's going on,” the witness said in the call.

Investigators say moments before the carjacking, Aguasvivas called her husband and told him someone was following her and had rammed her car. The witness called 911 soon after.

“He was chasing the car, hit the car, got out of the car with a hood over his face and had a machine gun it looked like,” the witness said.

LE: husband is being cooperative but we believe he knows a helluva lot more than he's telling us.

He told us she was up there to see family. I'm not sure we believe that.

He is not a POI.

Says LE.
apparently LE was unable to confirm that she was visiting family in the area. they weren't able to find any family nearby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back