Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

I can't find it but I believe someone posted here that KAGA had a 917 (NYC) area code.
Yes and thank you! I found it. STAGNUM posted in post #378 Monday about Estrella.

Yet I thought I read somewhere there might have been other possibilities too? Unfortunately my search capabilities here are sometimes subterranean. MOO

Here is STAGNUM post:
Post in thread 'FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024'
Found Deceased - FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

I wonder if the husband and brother were trying to avoid taking the danger upon themselves and were a little naive (perhaps intentionally (even if subconsciously) so), sent their wife/sister out into the field thinking that would be a safer plan for all involved, did not anticipate the consequences, and are now (somewhat understandably) conflicted about what matters and how to prioritize going forward?

Interesting. So now makes one wonder if maybe the husband was taking care of two birds with one stone?

And maybe the only reason the brother sent something to LE was the story started to get ‘legs’ in the media and was starting to spread? So trying to keep it on the QT was not going to work? And the reaching out clandestinely to the now suspended officer’s wife?

Some others posted I believe yesterday that some of the phone area codes are from states aside from FL? Maybe we need a tally of all the area codes in play?

And there is still the slaying of the tow truck driver which needs to be assessed. If not already involved, I sure hope the FBI is in this up to their elbows or higher.

FL LE is going to be busy for a while on this one / these two it seems. MOO
I've wondered how long that very large decal with for sale & phone number had been on the victim's car. The vehicle itself is a pretty common one in a common color. The decal is certainly something that would stand out and allow someone(s) waiting for it to pass by on an expected route to spot it, follow, and carjack her.

The area codes thing, I suspect what this operation probably involves people all up and down the east coast.

I've wondered how long that very large decal with for sale & phone number had been on the victim's car. The vehicle itself is a pretty common one in a common color. The decal is certainly something that would stand out and allow someone(s) waiting for it to pass by on an expected route to spot it, follow, and carjack her.

The area codes thing, I suspect what this operation probably involves people all up and down the east coast.
My understanding is that her gps was routed to Giovany’s house.
The question for me is:
Is Giovani in a rival org and this was an intercepted package or is it still possible they were working together?

The question for me is:
Is Giovani in a rival org and this was an intercepted package or is it still possible they were working together?
I think Gio is who she knew, was connected with, and supposed to see. He was who she last face timed with. The two guys that have been arrested in connection with the carjacking, it has not been released or isn't known whether they are connected with Gio.

ETA: it is very difficult to keep all these people organized in my brain. Between all of the last names and nicknames, when the Sherriff was doing his PC yesterday, I had to pay extremely close attention.

Or for someone to spot it because they were going to meet her for this exchange of cash/drugs, and a rival entity learned of the decal and decided to intercept the car? Maybe the men in the Acura are lower-level in another organization and were told to go after the SUV? I wonder if either KAGA or her car was being tracked.

The question for me is:
Oh wow. I just posted a similar theory before seeing yours. I'm beginning to think this is rival-org stuff. (It's also possible I watched Breaking Bad too many times.)

If Gio & Jordan were not "on the same team"... LE now has the ability to disrupt/break-up two different illegal operations.
If G & J not on the same team: and both teams have offshore connections...the eventual arrests are going to involve some military style invasions focused on targets that have high levels of personal security and lots of money and means.

Ashley Moody needs to raise her sights above the ACC and find political capital required to extradite some moneyed folks from various islands in the Caribbean. May need to develop new relationships in NY and NJ as well. MOO

Sheriff Lemma seems like a really good cop, but this continuing investigation is going to be above his pay grade in the near future. MOO

The question for me is:
I think Lemma said that if you did a hypothetical GPS search to Giovany's house, Katherine's route would overlap. Her own GPS or phone is probably charcoal on the desk of some Forensic team right now.

If G & J not on the same team: and both teams have offshore connections...the eventual arrests are going to involve some military style invasions focused on targets that have high levels of personal security and lots of money and means.

Ashley Moody needs to raise her sights above the ACC and find political capital required to extradite some moneyed folks from various islands in the Caribbean. May need to develop new relationships in NY and NJ as well. MOO

Sheriff Lemma seems like a really good cop, but this continuing investigation is going to be above his pay grade in the near future. MOO
Yeah this deal is much bigger than some Hipster Dufus's with bad haircuts and itchy trigger fingers.

Oh wow. I just posted a similar theory before seeing yours. I'm beginning to think this is rival-org stuff. (It's also possible I watched Breaking Bad too many times.)
This Jardanish fellow seems like a very loose cannon. Very possible he did stuff for multiple gangs and had the inside intel to pull off an intercept or two, or more. The cops need to look back on the clock to when he first set foot on US mainland soil.

Yes, thank you thank you for asking the question that has been plaguing me through all of these threads and trying to follow the players - why oh why was she killed?!?!

For a while there, I thought maybe the husband had something to do with it and it was a murder for hire, but it doesn't seem like that is the case. That Jordanish guy seems like a real loose cannon - maybe he's totally unhinged and it was a case of road rage, not actually connected to all the other illegal activity going on!
Starting to sound like "FARGO" !!!

ARREST/INTERVIEW OF GARCIA -

On April 19, 2024, GARCIA was located and arrested in Orange County, Florida, pursuant to a federal arrest warrant for a violation of federal probation stemming from federal weapons charges in the District of Puerto Rico. Following the arrest, GARCIA was transported to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office under request of the United States Marshal to be housed in the Seminole County jail. After waiving his Miranda rights, detectives conducted a recorded interview with GARCIA at the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

GARCIA admitted that he was the suspect that exited the green Acura (SUSPECT VEHICLE) at the scene of the armed carjacking and approached the VICTIM VEHICLE at gunpoint. He stated that approximately 30 minutes prior to the carjacking, a subject, met with him somewhere near the area of Lake Drive, in Casselberry, and gave him the AR-15 to be used during the carjacking. According to GARCIA, the AR-15 was not loaded.

GARCIA stated that minutes before the carjacking, he received a call, advising him that the VICTIM was on her way. According to GARCIA, he located and began to follow the victim somewhere in the area of East Lake Drive, at the stop sign of Lake Drive. GARCIA stated they initially “bumped” the VICTIM VEHICLE, in an attempt to get it to stop, but were unsuccessful. However, the VICTIM VEHICLE was forced to stop at a red light at the intersection of East Lake Dr and Tuskawilla Road, Winter Springs, FL.

GARCIA stated another subject was with him during the armed carjacking. That subject stayed in the green Acura and drove it after GARCIA got into the victim’s vehicle at the intersection of East Lake Drive and Tuskawilla Road.

GARCIA admitted that he was paid $1,500 to take the VICTIM and deliver her to another individual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyry73191
Back