Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

Newbie here.
I am watching this because it (the initial carjacking/kidnapping) occurred just a few miles west of me. Very bizarre circumstances. Undoubtedly targeted. I wonder the significance, if any, of the for sale and phone number emblazoned on the car.
Same here, I live literally 5 miles from where the initial carjacking took place. Very safe area/neighborhoods nearby. Very unsettling as they have not been caught yet as far as I know....

I love when the sheriff mentions having a firearm ready to respond if a person's comfortable with that (as one example) when a reporter asks what one should do in this situation. Love Florida.
Agree! Everyone should have the right to protect themselves. So many unhinged people out there, you are not safe anywhere...

JMO

He apparently missed the training on proper use of state and federal law enforcement data bases. This might be the very end of his LE career.
If he’s convicted, he’s done. You can’t be a sworn officer with a felony conviction.

I understand wanting to help a friend out, but calling another officer impersonating a detective and illegally gaining access to personal addresses and info in the state driver license data base is insane.

I don't understand why anyone would put their career, livelihood and future in jeopardy for anyone. Much less as a favor for a childhood friend of a spouse. This is just beyond my level of comprehension.
Or there's something deeper and more profitable then what they are doing now, I have nothing to back that, just thinking of possibilites. IMO

Can't sleuth those indicated as within the acquaintance perimeter: So sleuth the car maybe?

Acura offered (3) lines in 1992: The Integra, the Legend and the Vigor. (The iconic and highly recognizeable NSX line was discontinued in 1991). The Integra was small and sporty; either a 2-door or 3-door; from the rear it looked like image near middle this page:

No Reserve: 1992 Acura Integra GS-R

Note the tailights and the portion utilized as back up light. Also note the location of the characters spelling out INTEGRA above the RH tail light. The tail pipe has a pair of tips on the left side of the bumper cover.

The Legend was available 2-door or 4-door: a 4-door from the rear looked like Photo 7 here:

Note again the tail lights, back up lights and the caption "LEGEND" above the RH tail light. Also the Acura logo directly above the trunk lock cylinder...
A Legend 2-door looked considerably different from the rear: see Photo 5 here

Now the tail lights are entirely within the perimeter of the back panel, no part of them wraps into the quarter panels; also we have characters spelling both "Acura" and "Legend" as well as the logo.

If we look at the video and stills of the perpetrators car per lots of posts above: the back up light portion spans the enire top of the tail light assembly; the tail lights taper considerably bottom to top; the line name is directly above the trunk lock cylinder, and has 5-characters; and there are 2-tail pipe tips, one each side. The car is an Acura Vigor, though....

WRT the Acura Vigor: given the other successes of the parent company (Honda) in terms of vehicle sales, was a dog on the market. That probably explains the limited population of green 1992 vehicles satisfying this description in the state of FL: for the entire US 13846 total were sold in 1992; and only 253 in 1995. From the rear: the tail lights taper considerably bottom to top; the tail lights look right; the lettering looks right. Curiously the perpetrators car has a tail pipe tip both left and right while the photos of the '92 from the net shows tandem pipes on the left.

The other curiousity about the Vigor: It used a 5-cylinder inline engine, which only appeared in this and one other Honda model, to 1998 when it was dropped completely. Most other I-5 engines were European manufacturers or domestic cars with European underpinnings.
I think it’s a 2002 Acura TL.
And you did such an amazing job on 1992, regardless:)

Last edited:
I am in Canada and not familiar with these things, what is an officer? I believe he runs the Instagram account

This says he’s a registered agent. Might mean a contact person ?

Here is Arcangel, the famous Latin rapper that Luis (the tow truck driver) has photos with on his company instagram. He calls Arcangel "la familia" which means family in Spanish.

Arcangel did a song with Bad Bunny, another famous rapper. The song even made the Billboard 100. It appears that Luis was well respected in the music industry.

Arcangel is well known enough to be on TMZ, though unfortunately not for anything positive. That article says he even performed at the Latin Billboard awards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back