Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

Here is Arcangel, the famous Latin rapper that Luis (the tow truck driver) has photos with on his company instagram. He calls Arcangel "la familia" which means family in Spanish.

Arcangel did a song with Bad Bunny, another famous rapper. The song even made the Billboard 100. It appears that Luis was well respected in the music industry.

Arcangel is well known enough to be on TMZ, though unfortunately not for anything positive. That article says he even performed at the Latin Billboard awards.

I wonder if he meant the other kind of familia…
Also worth noting, while he did grow up in PR, his parents are Dominican.

Last edited:
This one is moving fast and difficult to follow. Some thoughts or confusing points IMO:

Was that Acura repoed or towed and stored, and then taken from that impound lot?

Was something ‘special’ about that green Acura to the owner or person that took it?

The ‘For Sale’ white lettering on the Durango rear window IMO looks more like a ‘here I am’ broadcast than a typical lettering for a vehicle offered for sale? (Almost appears more like a target or tell it seems?)

Who sent the apparent unsuspecting victim on that ‘jaunt’?

As others noted sure seems the perpetrator wanted the victim, not the vehicle.

Sadly this case is convoluted and confusing to try and follow. But hoping for justice for this individual. MOO

You’d want the home address of the detective?
And a photo of her?! What possible reason would the husband have for wanting this information? It’s one thing to want to know what investigators know about the murder, but that’s something entirely different. Lemma himself said anyone would be crazy to try and come near her now. So LE suspects the same thing I do.

Here is Arcangel, the famous Latin rapper that Luis (the tow truck driver) has photos with on his company instagram. He calls Arcangel "la familia" which means family in Spanish.

Arcangel did a song with Bad Bunny, another famous rapper. The song even made the Billboard 100. It appears that Luis was well respected in the music industry.

Arcangel is well known enough to be on TMZ, though unfortunately not for anything positive. That article says he even performed at the Latin Billboard awards.

I made a thread for Juan, the tow truck driver and put a link to your post over there, since the subject is essentially regarding Juan, not Katherine.

If he’s convicted, he’s done. You can’t be a sworn officer with a felony conviction.

I understand wanting to help a friend out, but calling another officer impersonating a detective and illegally gaining access to personal addresses and info in the state driver license data base is insane.
It may seem insane from someone on the outside but do you really know what you would do if you were in the husband's shoes? If your significant other was carjacking at gunpoint, murdered, and burned with person responsible still on loose, how would you act? How would your friends act? Likely all someone's personal information was in that vehicle so murdered now knows exactly where to find you and your children. No one can truly claim that they wouldn't act insane. I'm not saying it's right. Everyone reacts different to situations like this. MOO!!

Am I allowed?

The 65 Music Instagram is Fanton787

MOD delete if against the rules

Doesn't look like a company Instagram account at all, looks more like a personal account. Lots of pictures of his children. I couldn't even scroll too much, poor kids. This case is crazy.

It may seem insane from someone on the outside but do you really know what you would do if you were in the husband's shoes? If your significant other was carjacking at gunpoint, murdered, and burned with person responsible still on loose, how would you act? How would your friends act? Likely all someone's personal information was in that vehicle so murdered now knows exactly where to find you and your children. No one can truly claim that they wouldn't act insane. I'm not saying it's right. Everyone reacts different to situations like this. MOO!!
Well, I’d never do that, regardless of the situation. I could definitely see myself reaching out to my friend who is LE and saying hey would you mind reaching out to Detective X and tell them you’re a close family friend and see what information you can get. It would never cross my mind to say hey can you get Detective Xs pictures and home address? And remember, it had just happened so it’s not like hubby had been sitting around for weeks with no update.

Very true, though I think 99% of us would call 911 at 3;30 when our spouse told us their car is getting rammed, in a city they’re not familiar with 4.5 hours away from home.

ETA- and because of that initial non-action, I simply cannot assume all other actions would be reasonable.

Well, forgive me, but we were only on page 2 at the time of my comment. LOL
And yes, as the Sheriff stated today it is the only 2002 green acura in FL that is in commission. The other two had been salvaged.
Yes, my bad. Turns out it was the only one in Florida! I don't think we've had bright green cars like that for a couple of decades, and, sure enough....
You know what....maybe the only relationship the tow truck driver had with this case is that he knew who was in possession of the green Acura when the carjacking happened, so they just had to kill him since it was all over the news here this past week. Seems a bit too Sopranos-ish, but could that be it?
Wasn’t the tow truck driver killed before KAGA?

Right! There's been several cases where kidnapped people ran into construction signage, dumpsters, etc.to call attention to their plight. A story from a few years ago...a woman gave a ride to a man who later beat, raped, and and abducted her. As he demanded she drive down yet another road, she ran into a building or sign near a hospital. Help came, he ran off and was later caught.
My mom told me to never go with them, let them do what they're going to do right there, otherwise they may never find my body. Hopefully, nobody tries to take me.‍♀️
This whole case has me planning what to do a) if a vehicle purposely boxes me in or otherwise harasses me on the highway; b) I get carjacked; and c) I visit Florida.

We’re thinking deliberately smash into something if carjacked? Gotta have a Florida plan….

I actually have been harassed by a truck on the interstate, but I didn’t have a plan, and when I was a kid, I saw 2 trucks purposely sandwich a car in rural countryside on a secondary road.

I’m wondering why the hubby didn’t tell the victim to pull into a gas station or busy parking lot while he called 911.

This whole case has me planning what to do a) if a vehicle purposely boxes me in or otherwise harasses me on the highway; b) I get carjacked; and c) I visit Florida.

We’re thinking deliberately smash into something if carjacked? Gotta have a Florida plan….

I actually have been harassed by a truck on the interstate, but I didn’t have a plan, and when I was a kid, I saw 2 trucks purposely sandwich a car in rural countryside on a secondary road.

I’m wondering why the hubby didn’t tell the victim to pull into a gas station or busy parking lot while he called 911.
I was watching a video this morning where the car in front stopped short, the passenger got out and started shooting the driver of the car behind. In that moment I was frozen while watching and then thought why didn't the rear car press the gas pedal to the floor but that was my after thought. Sigh, I'd be dead.

Always be aware of your surroundings, even when you are safely in your car.

As far as pulling into a busy gas station, maybe she couldn't? Was she worried about something unlawful that may come out if she involved LE? TBH, I originally thought this was a hit by someone intimately known to our poor victim.

Do we know if she has been laid to rest?

Was that Acura repoed or towed and stored, and then taken from that impound lot?
That truly seems to be one of several pertinent intersections between the three crimes/possible conspiracies happening here.

At the presser, there was a bit of a marble-mouthed statement about how the Acura came to be “located” at the residence of the tow truck driver. We are told it, or something very like it, was “seen” at the time of the assassination and the implication is that some or all remnants of firepower (the relevant 10mm + other rounds, indicating at least two shooters or two weapons) emanated from it, but the wording was just ambiguous enough that it sounded like the Acura had already been there.

But then we learned it had been “released,” post-towing back in March, under undisclosed circumstances. Not to the original owners nor the post-auction Buy ‘n’ Pay Here place. The new owner who failed to transfer ownership and file for reg is not explicitly named.

How’d THAT buyer, the unregistered one, track it down? We’re led to believe it’s the same person, I suppose. We were told our first victim picked it up after it looked dumped (illegally parked at an apartment complex in Orlando), like it had already served some unknown purpose. Where it went thereafter is not disclosed. Towing yard? His own home? Released for cash? But then it was used for two incredibly indiscreet known crimes (including the person last in record possession of it!) and dumped again in Orange County. Conspicuous auto, conspicuous casings, lots of overkill and theatrical violence. Somebody is being very ostentatious.

The other intersection for which we only have surface detail is where the third crime emerges, the deputy phoning up the detective under false pretenses. A conversation was had that felt immediately unusual to the detective looking at Katherine’s abduction and murder, who we’re assured revealed no case details, but that the deputy’s purported reason for phoning was as a concerned cousin (literal or figurative) to Katherine or Miguel. Soliciting personal information about the investigative team leader sounds comically sinister, but I wonder whether they were vetting her as a safe pair of hands rather than as a potential adversary. Do the victims here have reason to suspect LE in Seminole, Orange, or Osceola counties might be compromised or involved? “Don’t worry, this is not an ambush, these people are actually cops” sort of thing. Miguel could be forgiven for being paranoid about meeting strangers, maybe. Or perhaps an inartful attempt at pulling strings like affluent, well-connected people do when they, I don’t know, phone the mayor and demands special service. Deputy definitely knows better. That Miguel chose to receive and then retain proof of this criminality (illegally obtained photos, recordings, etc) on his own phone and not a burner does not suggest much sophistication, criminal or otherwise. I note that other hypothetically incriminating information which would have simultaneously discovered has not led to his own arrest, which may indicate that this third crime is one of almost unfathomable stupidity on the part of both men, not direct conspiracy with other parties.

That truly seems to be one of several pertinent intersections between the three crimes/possible conspiracies happening here.

At the presser, there was a bit of a marble-mouthed statement about how the Acura came to be “located” at the residence of the tow truck driver. We are told it, or something very like it, was “seen” at the time of the assassination and the implication is that some or all remnants of firepower (the relevant 10mm + other rounds, indicating at least two shooters or two weapons) emanated from it, but the wording was just ambiguous enough that it sounded like the Acura had already been there.

But then we learned it had been “released,” post-towing back in March, under undisclosed circumstances. Not to the original owners nor the post-auction Buy ‘n’ Pay Here place. The new owner who failed to transfer ownership and file for reg is not explicitly named.

How’d THAT buyer, the unregistered one, track it down? We’re led to believe it’s the same person, I suppose. We were told our first victim picked it up after it looked dumped (illegally parked at an apartment complex in Orlando), like it had already served some unknown purpose. Where it went thereafter is not disclosed. But then it was used for two incredibly indiscreet known crimes and dumped again in Orange County. Conspicuous auto, conspicuous casings, lots of overkill and theatrical violence. Somebody is being very ostentatious.

The other intersection for which we only have surface detail is where the third crime emerges, the deputy phoning up the detective under false pretenses. A conversation was had that felt immediately unusual to the detective looking at Katherine’s abduction and murder, who we’re assured revealed no case details, but that the deputy’s purported reason for phoning was as a concerned cousin (literal or figurative) to Katherine or Miguel. Soliciting personal information about the investigative team leader sounds comically sinister, but I wonder whether they were vetting her as a safe pair of hands rather than as a potential adversary. Do the victims here have reason to suspect LE in Seminole, Orange, or Osceola counties might be compromised or involved? “Don’t worry, this is not an ambush, these people are actually cops” sort of thing. Miguel could be forgiven for being paranoid about meeting strangers, maybe. Or perhaps an inartful attempt at pulling strings like affluent, well-connected people do when they, I don’t know, phone the mayor and demands special service. Deputy definitely knows better. That Miguel chose to receive and then retain proof of this criminality (illegally obtained photos, recordings, etc) on his own phone and not a burner does not suggest much sophistication, criminal or otherwise. I note that other hypothetically incriminating information which would have simultaneously discovered has not led to his own arrest, which may indicate that this third crime is one of almost unfathomable stupidity on the part of both men, not direct conspiracy with other parties.
Hey, welcome to WS!
I love your last paragraph and how you point out that perhaps Katherine's husband was making sure he was actually meeting with LE and it wasn't some other ruse or trap he was walking into. Great post.

How’d THAT buyer, the unregistered one, track it down? We’re led to believe it’s the same person, I suppose. We were told our first victim picked it up after it looked dumped (illegally parked at an apartment complex in Orlando), like it had already served some unknown purpose. Where it went thereafter is not disclosed. Towing yard? His own home? Released for cash? But then it was used for two incredibly indiscreet known crimes (including the person last in record possession of it!) and dumped again in Orange County. Conspicuous auto, conspicuous casings, lots of overkill and theatrical violence. Somebody is being very ostentatious.

Thank you and yes great summary thoughts here! And early in the morning after reading the case unfold. It is complicated and all over the place IMO.

It sure seems that someone wanted that green Acura for use in some activity. Either by familiarity or to set a false narrative perhaps? Whether or not that is a red herring will hopefully become apparent soon. But the prior history of that vehicle both properly registered and ‘slid around’ will be important. As is the Durango’s vehicle owner pedigree.

I also wonder who put that ‘For Sale’ lettering on the Durango rear window? And when that was done. That seems critical IMO. And why the poor victim was in it and there and then?

Not sure of the year of that Acura…… but seems much earlier than a 2017 Durango? So which is more valuable seems apparent? Unless the Acura’s unique and rare nature is elevating its value. Then again maybe it is a sentimental or more of a nefarious interest to someone? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back