Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

I watched the Law&Crime video of this very brazen and terrifying act.

Tow truck operators have guidelines, laws, if you will, to follow when towing a vehicle even when in Florida. The owner of the vehicle owns the contents inside the vehicle/trunk.

In this case where it's taken from an illegally parking spot, the tow truck driver is required to notify Cops within 30 minutes.

All pertinent information must be provided, including:
  • the time of the tow;
  • the location of the tow;
  • where the vehicle is being stored;
  • the costs or rates; and
  • the vehicle’s make, model, color and license plate number.
Florida's Predatory Towing Rights: What You Need to Know (2024)

Further, see Section c of Florida Statutes (unsecured link)
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

(c) Any law enforcement agency requesting that a motor vehicle be removed from an accident scene, street, or highway must conduct an inventory and prepare a written record of all personal property found in the vehicle before the vehicle is removed by a wrecker operator. However, if the owner or driver of the motor vehicle is present and accompanies the vehicle, no inventory by law enforcement is required. A wrecker operator is not liable for the loss of personal property alleged to be contained in such a vehicle when such personal property was not identified on the inventory record prepared by the law enforcement agency requesting the removal of the vehicle.
There are several tow truck drivers on TikTok that film their seizures. Some of them get my heart racing due to the dangers.
The Statute you provided gives clarity to the bad reviews and mentions of personal property not being returned.

We were getting some really high quality updates, and it’s been silent since.
Would not surprise me they ran into a hornets nest of org crime operation with lots of dots they are connecting.
Yes. I was just looking for an update but nothing new as of yet.
I think this is going to be a big 'get' when they tie things up but I'm not anticipating anything relatively soon. I hope I'm wrong. It is felony Friday so there's hope.

There are several tow truck drivers on TikTok that film their seizures. Some of them get my heart racing due to the dangers.
The Statute you provided gives clarity to the bad reviews and mentions of personal property not being returned.
I never knew this whole aspect of car towing till this case. I thought you got your car towed when it breaks down, you park it in a no-parking zone, or it's in an accident. I guess the movie Repo Man is truer than I thought! (I don't live in a place where everyone has cars.)

I never knew this whole aspect of car towing till this case. I thought you got your car towed when it breaks down, you park it in a no-parking zone, or it's in an accident. I guess the movie Repo Man is truer than I thought! (I don't live in a place where everyone has cars.)
Yes, exactly like Repo Man. The guy that comes across my page is seizing cars where the people have lapsed in payments. They study where the location is in order to get in, get the car, and get out very quickly. They have a (non technical terms here) arm that extends from the back of the truck with rear guide camera's. The arm hooks to the undercarriage of the car and bam off goes the tow truck. The rural areas are where I get skeeved out watching.

I've seen some tow truck companies on social media posting pictures of cars with the caption ANONYMOUS. I wonder if that means harder to trace.

One then has to wonder about personal links between 65Music and the (2) rappers involved in the drive by.
How that extends to form a connection between a Dodge Durango from South Florida and an Acura TL from who knows where, I have no idea, currently.

IMO for now at least

Jordanish Torres-Garcia is a person of interest in this investigation as his phone matches the phone number of the person who purchased the Green Acura through Facebook Marketplace.

Jordanish Torres-Garcia is a person of interest in this investigation as his phone matches the phone number of the person who purchased the Green Acura through Facebook Marketplace.
'Just thought I'd share this...

Defendant Jordanish Torres-García was charged in Count One of the Indictment and he agreed to plead guilty to the only Count of the Indictment. Count One charges that, on or about October 22, 2015, in the District of Puerto Rico, and within the jurisdiction of this Court ...

ETA:

WOW!! I just watched the presser and ran in here.

Sounds like Katherine was maybe just "helping" out her brother and possibly husband, it sounds like the men were pretty close. She unfortunately got caught in the middle. No doubt she was trying to support her family back home. What a sad case, despite what she was transporting, she seemed like a caring mother and daughter.

What an idiot that person of interest is. He was recorded POSSIBLY abducting her and wore the exact same outfit on his Facebook profile photo! Used a number that could be traced back to him when purchasing the Acura! Definitely no criminal mastermind. Looks like just another dumb kid smh!

Edit to add: I'm happy that Katherine's brother submitted his findings to the police. Sounds like the husband is more reluctant to talk. Despite street cred her brother said, nuh uh, this is my SISTER and I don't care what happens to me. I bet he's feeling guilty for sending her out there. They should've never sent her out on this mission.

Good for the PD and Sherrif Lemma for pursuing the hell out of this case, despite the drug and criminal connections. Justice for Katherine!

Last edited:
WOW!! I just watched the presser and ran in here.

Sounds like Katherine was maybe just "helping" out her brother and possibly husband, it sounds like the men were pretty close. She unfortunately got caught in the middle. No doubt she was trying to support her family back home. What a sad case, despite what she was transporting, she seemed like a caring mother and daughter.

What an idiot that person of interest is. He was recorded POSSIBLY abducting her and wore the exact same outfit on his Facebook profile photo! User a number that could be traced back to him when purchasing the Acura! Definitely no criminal mastermind.

Good for the PD and Sherrif Lemma for pursuing the hell out of this case, despite the drug and criminal connections. Justice for Katherine!
Hooray for Felony Friday! I was hoping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94
Back