Identified! FL - Lakewood Park, WhtMale UP14432, <50, in homeless camp, Sep'15 - n/a

Hi Equestrianista, I can't answer your question about Namus, just wanted to say I'm sorry your dad is missing.

Have you thought about starting a facebook page for him? That way his photo and description can easily be shared far and wide, and who knows maybe someone spots him.

I wish you all the best. Please keep us posted here.

I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this. I hope he's all right somewhere. Is there any chance he was sent back to prison?

Just wanted to let you know I'm hoping for the best and I also hope you'll get answers soon. What a horrible situation.

Bumping; I hope your father is found alive & well

So glad to see someone bumped that thread. Been thinking of this case and Equestrianista a few days ago.

I found this today, and am giving it another bump. Praying that you find your father...

Any updates? Has this male been identified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see anything in Namus that looks like it might be an entry for @Equestrianista's father. I hope he was located.

The unidentified man seems to have been identified, but I can't find anything for sure. I guess he was probably the person they thought he was. Whoever he was, rest in peace and condolences to his friends and family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15
Back