Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

When they first reported on the area being searched, one of the videos they were digging through very established grassy areas. So I’m assuming these remains are quite old.
Everything in Florida grows like weeds; constant heat and humidity; everything is lush, abundant, and dense; decomposition is rapid; DNA will hopefully reveal an identification...

It's a shame this young woman is still out there alone. Praying that Leila's remains can be recovered and she can be laid to rest properly for her son and family.

Any updates on when this perp is going to trial?

He got a continuance in March and the next court date is June 10th. It looks like his attorney is working on his case because on the 26th, he was allowed cds and usbs for his case. His attorney also has been taking depositions.

He got a continuance in March and the next court date is June 10th. It looks like his attorney is working on his case because on the 26th, he was allowed cds and usbs for his case. His attorney also has been taking depositions.
Thanks Frodo, glad something is going on. I feel so bad that this young was left who knows where like garbage. That guy is a real creep, I wish he'd do the right thing and tell them where she's at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back