GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
QueenD - you are a good person.

The BF needs to be taken to a room with no cameras and let some old school detectives have at him. The child would be located within the hour.

This baby is a victim of his mom's lifestyle choices. All too often it is the live in BF of the mom who kills her child and seems to always be related to illegal drug use.

Just sickening.

The BF needs to be taken to a room with no cameras and let some old school detectives have at him. The child would be located within the hour.

This baby is a victim of his mom's lifestyle choices. All too often it is the live in BF of the mom who kills her child and seems to always be related to illegal drug use.

Just sickening.

Better yet just hand him over to a few Bikers :) he would be screaming like a little baby in 5 mins.

Just sickening.

I was just thinking. Take him to a room and let Lonzie's bio-dad and step sister question him for five minutes. He'd be squealing pretty quickly

Would this be like a work in progress timeline. One that we can pick about?

8 PM Lonna last see Lonzie at the laundry mat. (Lonna)

8:30 PM Lonna dropped off at work. (Lonna and video)

8:30 ish Person see car parked on his street. (car witness)

10:30 PM Car is no longer parked on his street. (per car witness)

2:00 AM Puts Lonzie and his sister in car, goes back into his home. (BF)

2:20 AM Watches car being stolen with little Lonzie in it. (BF)

With this timeline, it doesn't sound as if BF went back to laundry mat (or is laundry mat in this vicinity?

I want to find this baby so bad.

It really makes me mad he knows where he is and is not saying anything. What kind of person would do this to this little boy?

"I didn’t think anything about it until they said it was still running. Once you get up closer, you can hear it. It’s a pretty quiet vehicle," Fleming said.

So this person got up closer to the vehicle, or someone else did. I'm thinking chances are they would have noticed if little Lonzie was in the car at that time.

Nothing I'm about to say is fact, purely speculation from my understanding of what people have stated.

Lonzie was at laundry mat. 8PM
Lonzie was not in the car at 8:30 PM

If the car was indeed left running, I'm thinking it was not parked in that location too long.

A few notes from today's update during the Q & A:

Hackney won't reveal any details about the source that isn't reliable but needs to be listened to.

The 7 pm time stamp is just to cover cameras that haven't adjusted for DST.

A reporter suggested that LE release any video captures of Ebron that show what he was wearing in order to help the public. Hackney said good idea - he'll look into it.

That's about it. :(

Please let this be the day!

I'm so impressed with Hackney ---- an open-minded leader has a much better chance of solving the case.

Thursday night storms were very bad also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you know how long the storms lasted? App what time they began and what time they ended? Scattered? Thanks so much.

For what it is worth: This is a weather map of the storms from Thursday evening. I'm still looking for the power outages from this storm.
Capture.JPG

It really makes me mad he knows where he is and is not saying anything. What kind of person would do this to this little boy?

I know what you mean. Everyone wants this baby found but the boyfriend sitting in jail.

I hadn't seen this until just now. Thought I would share it.

[video=twitter;626532606092382208]https://twitter.com/VarnumANjax/status/626532606092382208[/video]

So this person got up closer to the vehicle, or someone else did. I'm thinking chances are they would have noticed if little Lonzie was in the car at that time.

Nothing I'm about to say is fact, purely speculation from my understanding of what people have stated.

Lonzie was at laundry mat. 8PM
Lonzie was not in the car at 8:30 PM

If the car was indeed left running, I'm thinking it was not parked in that location too long.
The news reported that police said the mother told them she saw Lonzie around 8 at the laundromat. The manager at Wacko's was quoted in the news as saying that you can see Lonna getting out of the drivers seat on their surveillance camera. He also said it looked like there was a third person in the car but that has not been verified and he didn't specify if he could tell who it was.

Some guy said he remembered seeing the car on his street around the time it rained. No one said anything about lonzie being or not being in the car at that time. The next day the police found the car on that street and showed him that it was running.

This is all from various news articles and reports.

I believe it was said to be 12:33a.m.

yes, 12:33 AM. no car wash at that station

I'm sorry to ask this, but do you know what time he was at the kangaroo gas station?

The times stated for the gas station is 12:33 am
The 911 call was 2:15 am (per arrest paperwork link in thread.)

The avenue mall area is where they reported his phone stopped pinging and stopped for 2 hours and he had to charge his phone to call 911. So my best guess on the avenue mall area visit would be before the gas station.

Joe Flemming never gave a time so we can only guess it was in the evening sometime and there is a video of what maybe his car @948 pm @ bare assets nightclub or whatever on the northside. He was back at ravenwood apartments at 215 am . I dont think we have any other times , the car was not where Joe saw it by 10:30 pm.

What do we know? We know that the BF's car was parked in a neighborhood at about 8pm, was not there at 10:30pm and was there again, in nearly the exact same spot, engine running after the false car theft/kidnapping report was made.

BF knows someone in that neighborhood and it is someone that lives very close to where the car was parked. He knows the streets of the neighborhood, feels comfortable parking there without being noticed and all of this is why he selected that area. He was with this person or persons while the car was parked there. Look for the people with past drug arrests that live near where the car was parked, they will have information on whether the kids were with him or not.

Suspect does interview with media

[video=twitter;626788789843791873]https://twitter.com/WOKVNews/status/626788789843791873[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow