GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may have been a bit too much for me to read all of these threads along with Deorr's in so little time. I feel so burdened and sad. I work directly with small children, a bit younger than these two boys. Yes, they are definitely a handful, and some days are exhausting and frustrating and I can't wait to get home to my quiet place with no children. ;) BUT, they are babies! They are innocent, precious children that are learning how to communicate and experience the world. They deserve every single ounce of our love, patience, protection and tenderness! On my worst days, I couldn't think of hurting them!

Obviously WE didn't agree to do 20 years because he felt he should pay for what he did. He and his lawyer felt LE had enough to get him on even more serious charges. Neither he nor LE were willing to roll the dice.

Obviously WE didn't agree to do 20 years because he felt he should pay for what he did. He and his lawyer felt LE had enough to get him on even more serious charges. Neither he nor LE were willing to roll the dice.
What I want to know... was there video of Lonzie at the dollar store with LB, or video
of Lonzie in RW' car, at the gas station, storage unit, laundry mat, ATM. At what time
did RW' phone ping near where Lonzie was dumped (aah)?

Gosh Paulas88 those are excellent questions. There HAS to be video of Lonzie somewhere, like even at the apartment? If there was vid of RE's car leaving, how many times and what times?

What I want to know... was there video of Lonzie at the dollar store with LB, or video
of Lonzie in RW' car, at the gas station, storage unit, laundry mat, ATM. At what time
did RW' phone ping near where Lonzie was dumped (aah)?

Gosh Paulas88 those are excellent questions. There HAS to be video of Lonzie somewhere, like even at the apartment? If there was vid of RE's car leaving, how many times and what times?

To my knowledge, the last time anyone saw Lonzie other than LLB or WE was Lonna's friend around 1 pm the day he died. This lack of him being seen is why I stated since early thread #1 that he died long before LLB went to work.

"One on one with Ebron
Sr. He tells us things we haven't heard before."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/exclusive-one-on-one-with-ruben-ebron-sr/37111308

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

"One on one with Ebron
Sr. He tells us things we haven't heard before."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/exclusive-one-on-one-with-ruben-ebron-sr/37111308

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

I feel a lot of compassion for the Sr Ebron, it's refreshing to see a parent as discussed as we are. Seems RE came from a classy, educated family. Age old question, what the he** happened? But,
I refuse to do any reflecting on RW, he murderd Lonzie, and even his dad doesn't believe the bath story.

They don't make a drug strong enough to make me want to go out dancing after 'finding' my baby dead in a bath tub. LLB was able to do that and even drove the car to the bar. She is as cold as a reptile in winter.

I'm confused still. IF Lonzie died in the apartment, he was moved to the car somehow. Either WRE or lonna carried him or he was put into something. Laundry basket, bag, maybe rolled in the (sponge bob?) blanket. I pray his sister didn't have to sit next to her dead brother or see him placed in the trunk!

Then he was in the car for sometime while lonna drive to wackos and WRE drove around. Even if his body was placed as soon as lonna was dropped off, there still should have been enough scent for cadaver dogs to hit in the car.

Not that I believe his story anyway, but there's still so much that doesn't add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we know why lonna was driving. They probably figured if pulled over, she was less likely/more sober to avoid raising suspicion and having the car searched.

I feel a lot of compassion for the Sr Ebron, it's refreshing to see a parent as discussed as we are. Seems RE came from a classy, educated family. Age old question, what the he** happened? But,
I refuse to do any reflecting on RW, he murderd Lonzie, and even his dad doesn't believe the bath story.
I don't believe the bath story either. Not for a single minute.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They did hit on the car iirc

I'm confused still. IF Lonzie died in the apartment, he was moved to the car somehow. Either WRE or lonna carried him or he was put into something. Laundry basket, bag, maybe rolled in the (sponge bob?) blanket. I pray his sister didn't have to sit next to her dead brother or see him placed in the trunk!

Then he was in the car for sometime while lonna drive to wackos and WRE drove around. Even if his body was placed as soon as lonna was dropped off, there still should have been enough scent for cadaver dogs to hit in the car.

Not that I believe his story anyway, but there's still so much that doesn't add up.

Yes! I can't understand wth happened to make RE turn out like he did! I listened to both his parents talk and they are intelligent and we'll spoken,& educated. They took care of their kids,had stable employment l. I'm lost on that. [emoji843] [emoji51] [emoji780] [emoji780] [emoji780] [emoji843]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Yes! I can't understand wth happened to make RE turn out like he did! I listened to both his parents talk and they are intelligent and we'll spoken,& educated. They took care of their kids,had stable employment l. I'm lost on that. [emoji843] [emoji51] [emoji780] [emoji780] [emoji780] [emoji843]

The parents might be employed, but both the Ebron boys are in jail for 20+ years (and we don't even know what RE is going to get for the Baker Co charges) and the delusion is strong in the mother. I feel for the dad, but something ain't right.

The parents might be employed, but both the Ebron boys are in jail for 20+ years (and we don't even know what RE is going to get for the Baker Co charges) and the delusion is strong in the mother. I feel for the dad, but something ain't right.
Ohhhh wait, I didn't know his bro. was in jail too! But it's just amazing how parents can do the best they can, give their kids the best in life-then kids grow up not amounting to ANYTHING.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/ruben-ebron-tranferred-to-prison-system

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/ebron-transferred-to-the-florida-prison-system/74055510

But still faces drug charges in Baker county.

And there is no plans from SA to try and charge Lonna Barton with manslaughter either....it would more then likely turn into a "he said she said" type of trial and defense attorney would get all charges thrown out easily. But for now Ebron is on his way to prison system. LB still faces drug charge trial in Baker county and so does Ebron and Chris.

Yes, I felt sorry for both of his parents until I read the interview with his Mother- she was sketchy, argumentative and with every 'I don't recall that' I wanted to scream.

The bath scenario is BS in my opinion. There is no way he died a non violent accidental death in the bath...what about all of the blood that the luminol showed on the photo's?

Lonzie Barton's parents exchanging love messages in jail

A local victim’s advocate, Linda Dayson, has been visiting Chris Barton in the Baker County Jail. She visited Lonna Lauramore Barton for the first time on Thursday.

“Lonna is still Chris’ wife on paper,” Dayson said. “On paper, by law, they are still married. Regardless of what took place, who was where or whatever … he is still a man that loves his wife.”

During a recent visit, Dayson says Chris wanted her to deliver a message to his wife:

“Tell her that I love her.”

Dayson says Lauramore Barton sent a message back through Dayson:

“Let Chris know that she loves him.”

Dayson says Chris Barton’s spirits are high in the face of the drug charges, and additional charges that he assaulted Ransom Barefoot in jail. Barefoot is a Baker County man who participated in Lonzie Barton searches

Barf

Word around Jax now is this "Linda Dayson a "victim's advocate" stated on action news Jax that Lonna wants Lonzie's funeral to be private":facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592