FL FL - Luis Rodriguez, 39, mental & cognitive disabilities, last seen 3000 block Ybor St, Tampa, 24 Sep 2023 *Purple Alert*

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1695877680349.png

TAMPA. Fla. – Tampa Police is asking for the public’s assistance locating 39-year-old Luis Rodriguez after issuing a Purple Alert.

Rodriguez is a white Hispanic male approximately 6’2″ and was last seen wearing a red t-shirt with red and black lettering on the front, black basketball shorts, and black shoes. His last known location was on the 3000 block of Ybor Street.

Rodriguez also has tattoos, one of which says “TAMPA” down his arm in all-black lettering.

Rodriguez suffers from mental and cognitive disabilities.

f anyone has any information that could assist officers in locating Luis Rodriguez, please get in touch with the Tampa Police Department’s non-emergency line at 813-231-6130.

The 39-year-old, who is said to have mental and cognitive disabilities, was last seen off Ybor Street, according to the agency. He's described as being 6 feet, 2 inches tall and was last seen wearing a red T-shirt with red and black lettering on the front, black basketball shorts and black shoes.

He’s a tall man dressed as a basketball player. I hope they’ve checked the parks to see if he was playing any pick up basketball games. The regulars may have noticed him.

My mistake! Train crash link was under Luis' photo, and I thought it was part of his story. It is not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back