Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
Missing Person

Photo not available
NAME:Madeline Soto
MISSING:2/26/2024
AGE MISSING:13 years
AGE NOW:13 years
SEX:FemaleRACE:White
HAIR:BlondeEYES:Blue
HEIGHT:5'01"WEIGHT:110
COUNTY:Orange
Child
NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Madeline Soto, last seen in the area of the 13500th block of Town Loop Boulevard in Orlando, Florida, who was last seen wearing a green jacket, black shorts, and white Crocs. Madeline has a mole on the left side of her nose and the right side of her chin.​

Madeline ‘Maddie’ Soto was last seen on Monday, one day after she and her family celebrated her 13th birthday. Maddie’s mother, Jenn Soto, said surveillance video shows Maddie hanging out in a church parking lot on February 26 after being dropped off for school, but she never made it inside.

Jenn Soto said sheriff’s deputies are using K9s and a piece of Maddie’s clothing to try to track her scent near Town Loop Boulevard.

continued at link.
(Her mother says that she forgot to take her phone that morning, but that isn't unusual.)

Media, Maps and Timeline Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

We have decided to allow the discussion of the suspect’s Reddit account (https://www.reddit.com/user/Sustinet/). It is considered the same as any other social media account. Comments made from his account that potentially relate to this case may be discussed. Replies and comments made by any other user MAY NOT be mentioned or discussed. They are considered rumor.

Also, as a reminder:
- Name calling of anyone is not allowed.
- Advocating violence against anyone is not allowed.
- The sleuthing or negative speculation of anyone who hasn’t been named a suspect or person of interest is not allowed. Those people are considered victims.

If you have a question, please use the report feature at the bottom of any post to ask us.

Thanks!
Mad

Last edited:
MOD NOTE - Reminder that Madeline's mother is a victim. You may evaluate her statements insofar as they relate to the timeline, but coyly indicating you find her suspicious because she doesn't respond the way you THINK that you would is a TOS violation, and a pretty big one, at that.

I really want to say "Yeah, I'm talking to YOU!" and point my finger at the screen, but there are an awful lot of you that are doing just fine, so I'm not going to do that.
;)

Hey folks,

These cases are bad enough as it is without dishonouring this young victim's memory with specific speculation that is not based on known fact.

If medical information comes out in the future that supports such speculation, that's different, but there is nothing right now.

Snipped
A therapist says it's important to talk to your kids about abuse even if you think you don't need to.

"Some family members or some parents feel they're doing everything that they can to protect their children so it doesn't come to mind to even ask those questions," said Cherlette McCullough, a licensed marriage and family therapist.

Related: 'It's heartbreaking': Community honors Madeline Soto, the missing Florida teen found dead

She says there can be certain indicators that something can be happening with your child.

"Specifically for sexual abuse, things like mistrust, things like not wanting to be alone with a certain person, things like knowing about things that's inappropriate for their age," McCullough said.

She says indicators of emotional abuse can be depression, low self-esteem, and a lack of personal hygiene.

"When your child shuts down or becomes withdrawn, that is a time to lean in," McCullough said. "Not from an aggressive perspective, but from a caring perspective. And just talking to them. Normalizing talking to your teens about everything, including abuse."

McCullough says those who know or suspect a child is being abused can reach out to the Florida Abuse Hotline at 1-800-962-2873. You can find more information here.

—-/
Edited because the media maps timeline thread has been added - thanks to the mods

Last edited:
***GRAPHIC WARNING***
If you’re going to quote or discuss the graphic details of SS’s arrest warrant, I ask that you please include a warning of some sort at the beginning of your post. The details are disturbing and a warning would be a courteous gesture toward those who’d rather not read them. (Feel free to copy the one posted at the beginning of this comment)

Thanks a ton!

Trying to carry over from the other thread for those just joining in or those trying to catch up. I have no links to SS's Reddit posts, but SS went by the name "Sustinet".

Some new developments and a Body Language Expert gives her take on both SS and JS.

Old ex-friend of SS talks about their past, and what he remembers about SS. Remember, believe what you choose to believe.

This is the Frank Video. Believe what you choose to believe, of course, but I do think Frank was verified to be a legit insider by the interviewer. Frank has known SS for three years, and has more recent info about him and also about them as a couple / not a couple.

Last edited:
Judge Perry from the Casey Anthony Trial. He is commenting on this case now.

Former chief judge explains next step in Madeline Soto case as evidence builds against prime suspect
Read article here:
MSN

Perry said the case is very fresh and fluid, and Kissimmee Police are working to build a case in the death of Soto after her body was discovered in a wooded area Friday.

“You will have more and more evidence. But preliminarily, they have a very good strong circumstantial case, and it will get better based upon the forensics,” said Perry.

As the case begins to unfold, Perry said more evidence from videos, clothing, and tips to police will convey what exactly happened to Soto.

Video included:

Former chief judge explains next step in Madeline Soto case as evidence builds against prime suspect

Sterns was named the prime suspect in 13-year-old Madeline Soto’s disappearance and the last person to see her.
www.wftv.com
www.wftv.com

From the Past:

1709771181684.png

Article Here:
MSN

Perry, who presided over the Casey Anthony case in 2011, said he saw similarities between this case and Anthony’s.

“Casey saying that the babysitter had her, and you have this person saying he dropped her off at school,” said Perry.

He also noted that both victims knew their prime suspects, both victims were children, and the prime suspect’s stories to police leading up to the discovery of bodies.

“He’s what I call the suto (pseudo) relative that was close to the child, that was in a familiar place with the child,” said Perry.

Perry said this case could play out for some time. He said law enforcement could let Sterns’ child sexual battery case play out, which would give them enough time to gather all the needed evidence to continue building their case.

“It’s really putting together a jigsaw puzzle piece by piece. And the police will build their case,” said Perry.

Perry said A trial could be two years away from indictment and that it would be hard for Sterns to post get or post bail.

“The state can file a motion for pre-trial detention or object for bail being sentenced. After all, he is a suspect in a homicide with strong evidence. Also, there is a great incentive for him if he is released, he’s facing murder in the first degree with the ultimate penalty being death. I doubt very seriously if any judge looking at the total factual situation protecting the community, a great risk of flight would grant this guy bail,” said Perry.

BBM/UBM

Just quoting a comment he left 194 days ago on Reddit under a post on r/mildlyinfuriating
In response to “Man takes attempts to discreetly take photo up my wife’s skirt” thread….

SS responds with:

“You handled it well. Your FIL doesn't have a strong strategic mind or consideration of long-term consequences. Escalating to violence, while morally warranted and understandable to anyone in this position, could lead to worse outcomes, avoid it whenever possible. A cornered criminal can be dangerous, and a cornered criminal fighting for their life and freedom is even more so. It would be hard to protect and provide for FILs daughter and grandchild from prison or a grave. Not to mention, serious assault charges can affect your ability to maintain a decent career and income for your family.

A real man considers all of these things when making these types of decisions, doing the right thing in a way that is the best for your family in the long term is the smartest way to do it. 100%, you protected your wifes modesty and privacy and are still around to do so in the future. Creeper will remember this, and it might be a wake-up call to rethink his life choices. If not, he apparently frequents that location and security has got him in their sights if/when he shows up again.

Well handled. Good husband, good father, smart man ”

UPDATED: 17:45 EST, 2 March 2024

March 5,2024

Just quoting a comment he left 194 days ago on Reddit under a post on r/mildlyinfuriating
In response to “Man takes attempts to discreetly take photo up my wife’s skirt” thread….

SS responds with:

“You handled it well. Your FIL doesn't have a strong strategic mind or consideration of long-term consequences. Escalating to violence, while morally warranted and understandable to anyone in this position, could lead to worse outcomes, avoid it whenever possible. A cornered criminal can be dangerous, and a cornered criminal fighting for their life and freedom is even more so. It would be hard to protect and provide for FILs daughter and grandchild from prison or a grave. Not to mention, serious assault charges can affect your ability to maintain a decent career and income for your family.

A real man considers all of these things when making these types of decisions, doing the right thing in a way that is the best for your family in the long term is the smartest way to do it. 100%, you protected your wifes modesty and privacy and are still around to do so in the future. Creeper will remember this, and it might be a wake-up call to rethink his life choices. If not, he apparently frequents that location and security has got him in their sights if/when he shows up again.

How ironic.

SS responds with:

Ahhhh. A man offering thoughtful advice about consequences, yet obeying none of that advice himself.

I love how he calls that offender a creep, all the while knowing that what he’s doing is so far beyond that, it’s not even in the same ballpark.

The hypocrisy is as remarkable as it is sickening.

SS responds with:

This site could sure use a barf emoji. That post of SS's deserves one now that we know what he's done, and not once, I might add, but did multiple times to poor Maddie.

So, does that make him a bad husband/BF, bad father/step-father, and ignorant man? Me thinks yes, yes it does.

On that Court TV video at the end of the last thread when the body language woman was on watching SS and the MS's Mom...Did her Mom say "WE dropped her off..."? Has the mother changed that part of the story from WE to HE?

On that Court TV video at the end of the last thread when the body language woman was on watching SS and the MS's Mom...Did her Mom say "WE dropped her off..."? Has the mother changed that part of the story from WE to HE?
She changed it from “we” to “he” in the middle of the same interview…

SS responds with:

Well, if anyone is an expert on not having a strong strategic mind or consideration of long-term consequences, it's SS.

This site could sure use a barf emoji. That post of SS's deserves one now that we know what he's done, and not once, I might add, but did multiple times to poor Maddie.

So, does that make him a bad husband/BF, bad father/step-father, and ignorant man? Me thinks yes, yes it does.
I agree, I asked for a barf emoji a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding