Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortened for focus.

Reading your post made me consider that JS might have walked in on "something" going on, or saw evidence of it on SS's phone (snooping for something else), or Maddie finally told her "secret" and mom freaked out and killed Maddie (sometimes the victim gets blamed. Sad but true).

It would have had to be with a gun for that to have happened if SS was there as he is tall and stronger than JS. Or, SS might not have even been there because as we've all seen many times now from the arrest warrant... it's been said he was asked to pick her up and drop her off at school. You don't pick someone up if you are already there.

View attachment 489778

With all that said... IF it's true that SS isn't the one who killed Maddie (they have him on SA charges from evi from his phone, not for murder (to the best of my knowledge. I'm behind again. lol)), it could make a whole lot of sense out of some things.
I imagined similar. Maddie may have found images of what he did to her on the device he had and shown mom. Could be that simple.

This just aired - Gray says he has a source on social media who helps out sometimes and this person took the phone number for SS off a document and using some tools that he has, found that SS's account accessed an online social media site that is used by predators for sharing information etc at 4:50am on Monday Feb 25, about 2.5 hours before SS chucked the backpack and pc in the dumpster. o_O
Monday was February 26, is that just a typo or is that what the guy said?

Appears to not have any children (good!), but surprisingly, absolutely no assets nor any income, including unemployment compensation. I wonder why he's no longer employed, and the reason he's no at least collecting unemployment. Perhaps he's being gifted money by his parents, which could be as much as $36K for 2024 ($18K per parent). Source for that fact HERE.

To qualify for Florida unemployment benefits, you must meet several criteria:

• You must have lost your job through no fault of your own. You won’t qualify if you quit for personal reasons or were terminated for malicious misconduct. Poor job performance does not disqualify you.
  • You must be totally or partially unemployed. Partially unemployed means your hours were reduced or you’re a part-time worker who can’t find additional work.
  • You must have earned at least $3,400 before taxes in what is called the "base period," which is the first four complete quarters beginning 18 months prior to your claim.
  • You must be able to work, available to work, and actively seeking work. This includes being able to get to a job and have child care if necessary.

View attachment 489690

This form can be found on this site: https://courts.osceolaclerk.com/BenchmarkWeb/Home.aspx/Search
I can't believe he doesn't have a bank account. Unless the bank access he has is exclusively through mom's account(s).

Okay, my brain doesn’t seem to be working (and I’m still figuring out how to get back to things). Can someone tell me where I can find the address of where MS was living and the closest cross street for the spot off Old Hickory Tree Road, where her body was found? Thanks!

Not necessarily. In a situation like this I think it’s likely a lawyer wouldn’t do any speaking at all either, unless the client has nothing to hide.

This.

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but it seems to me in other similar cases I've seen, LE has stated publicly that there is no indication that the parent(s) had anything to do with the crime and is/are cooperating with authorities.

Or, the parent or parents' lawyer has publicly made a similar statement.

I find the complete radio silence here interesting. I'm absolutely positive JS must have a lawyer by now even though I haven't seen it reported in MSM. It just makes sense that she would.

Well,

He told the cops 8:40am drop off time.

He said in the interview that he dropped her off early. I wish the reporter had asked why drop her off nearly an hour before school started.

There's a few different things going on as they're looking at SS for murder, any crimes committed by JS, and further evidence of sex crimes. There's going to be a ton of digital evidence to pore over, subpoenas on lots of different companies (Google, Facebook, phone, etc), and things like surveillance footage and witness statements. There's obviously no rush to charge him, and there's really no reason to rush charging her either, as it's not like she's a danger to the public or anything.

If we don't see any further charges this week, I'm just hope we get some more details as to how this all went down.
The reason I hope they charge her if they can is I want to try to make sure she makes it to trial vs suicide. If she did the crime I hope she does the time.

Good grief. I wonder who supported this bum? JS? Parents? More red flags..ughhh.

JMO
Now imagine being her family members knowing this man child is being an on and off bf, bumming it at your condo with your daughter and granddaughter, vaping, smoking weed and playing with toys…good lord. I know it gets lonely being single, but there ain’t nothin about this man that would ever look attractive to me. Plus his eyes are hella creepy IMO.

In the new Hughes video where he breaks down the interview SS did with the local news channel, I noticed something. When SS is asked by the reporter what MS mood was like when SS "dropped her off", SS was going on about what a good kid MS was and how happy she was, how she had celebrated her 13th birthday and she was "happy we were all here together" Edited: right around the 17: 27 mark

I wanted to put this last part out as it conflicts with SS "picking MS up."

He was already THERE!

Unless he went out for the night somewhere and got called to come get her because there was now a body to be moved and a crime scene to manage?

Or. They made up that he was to pick her up.

Or. Where was he supposed to pick her up *from*??

ETA 2: I don't think the grainy video in the church parking lot was ruse by LE. I think possibly it is a coincidence or a ruse by SS and JS.
I think chalk it up to happy coincidence for SS and JS. It appears the school's color was dark green and the mascot was an eagle. So, don't you think that every single day, a good number of kids would be wearing school gear of sweat-shirts and hoodies in that color, paired with blue jeans or black pants?

My guess is that there were plenty of possible Maddies swarming around that parking lot and greeting friends on Monday morning before heading to school

The early morning hours always struck me as meaning somewhere around 1am to 6am and this fits.
Also now I think about JS said we called the police at 4.45, yester, 4.45 pm. Why did she need to add the pm. It makes me think she was doing something at around that time am and was separating the times (hope that makes sense, I'm so bad at expressing my thoughts)

Sheriff John Mina broke the 'devastating news' to Madeline's mother Jenn on Thursday night.
SBBM
I wonder how she responded to him breaking the news to her.

I've been following missing cases for years, if my SO was arrested for SA of my child I would probably hire a lawyer too.

True, but wouldn't you also tell the police everything you knew that might help bring the SO down? If you truly didn't know what was happening.

Maybe JS is doing this, we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member