Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this confirmation.

At one point there was a question of the Soto house having a garage — related a place to put a body in a car without being observed. Please note this unit does not have a garage so SS didn’t have that option.

This is getting off topic but the small dog shown on the sofa in one of the listing photos was brought up some pages back. The expired Zillow listing for the Soto home states that pets must be approved. Mentioning this as someone posted they thought JS might have a dog-sitting business, but this seems to imply a contradictory environment for such a side hustle. Of course if this unit belongs to her father, maybe she can do what she wants.
She did (does?) have a dog sitting business. Several of us have seen it, including myself, but she took it offline after Maddie either went missing, or found dead. I don't recall the timing of when she did that. She also took down her LinkedIn. I have SS's of it that I probably can no longer share if the site is no longer live.

Also, the pics I posted upthread with the dog on the back of the couch also has a pic of various leashes and dog clothing by the front door.

Last edited:
For my own thought organization, I'm combining the info from above with the original timeline I made. The questions I still have are bolded and to start: what date did they start dating on? (e.g., how long after they began dating did he begin abusing her?)
  • 2019: JS and SS were obviously dating in 2019 and that year Maddie (D.O.B. February 22, 2011) was eight years old and abused on:
    • June 19, 2019
    • July 2, 2019
    • July 12, 2019
  • 2020: Not much is known here but we do not have charges for this year. Maddie is nine years old.
  • 2021: Maddie turns ten years old in February. From the video Beekarina shared, we know that around "three years ago" his friend says they broke up and he was living at his folks’ place hours away. Notably, we do not have charges for this year.
  • 2022: From the video @Beekarina shared we know that around two years ago (2022) he was moved in back at JS’ place. Maddie turned eleven years old this year in February. We know JS' birthday is March, was that the catalyst for them to start talking again? Regardless, he begins abusing Maddie on the dates in red and was with Jen as described:
  • 2023: Maddie turns twelve years old this year in February. From the video Beekarina shared, the guy said "about six months" after SS moved back in with JS they broke up again but he didn't move away and stayed at JS' in a guest room working at Disney. This "living together breakup" spanned spring of 2023 because we know that:
    • On May 23, 2023 at 10:00 p.m. he calls her an ex and the abuse will pick back up almost exactly 3 weeks later with her being abused on:
    • June 14, 2023 (and he posted at 8:39 pm and at 10:01 p.m)
    • June 19, 2023
    • June 23, 2023
    • June 26, 2023
    • June 29, 2023 (and he posted twice, once at 12:52 pm and once at 3:40 pm)
    • The last abuse date we have charges for in 2023 is June 29th but he may have still been around because in July 10, 2023, he's referring to Maddie as his step-daughter, not ex's daughter (but who knows if he always did that, creep)
  • 2024: The guy in the video @Beekarina shared says about three to four months ago (end of 2023) SS moved back to his parents. He came around the area the week before the murder and had lost a lot of weight.
It might be helpful to add this to the media/non-discussion thread since you've got all those things so nicely organized by date!

Interesting that the gate is "manned" 24/7. But I'll put money on it that that's where LE got video evidence that Maddie was already deceased. And if they caught him returning with Maddie, I'll bet they have video of him leaving with her as well.

View attachment 490778

Pic source: 4005 Santa Maria Dr 103, KISSIMMEE VENETIAN BAY VILLAGE P3. MLS# A4587322
Looking at that picture, and knowing gated neighborhoods, especially seeing the cones...

My suspicion is visitors use the left entrance with the guard and residents use the right lane and have a clicker/remote to access.

I suspect it's still filmed, to some degree (at least car plates) but I imagine SS didn't ever have to interact with the guard with Maddie in the car since he likely had a remote given he has lived with JS/MS at times, and usually you have at least 2 remotes per residence.

Yes, but for whom? ;) While I'm thinking it was likely SS, I'm not 100% convinced it wasn't JS. It also could be a suicide, sadly enough. :(
Well, since mom's actually never even been named as a suspect or POI by LE, my guess at this point is the murder charge (if there is one) will fall to SS.
Although it could still be determined an intentional or even accidental suicide, for all we know. Given the horror SS subjected her to, both seem highly possible.

jmo

Well, since mom's actually never even been named as a suspect or POI by LE, my guess at this point is the murder charge (if there is one) will fall to SS.
Although it could still be determined an intentional or even accidental suicide, for all we know. Given the horror SS subjected her to, both seem highly possible.

jmo
Madeline's death is now being investigated as a homicide by the Kissimmee Police Department.

jmo
It can’t be suicide. They said it’s been turned to a homicide investigation.

They may still charge JS with obstruction or accessory after the fact if not murder. I wish they could charge her for allowing the monster into their lives in the first place.

...The caller Josh seems to have known JS. JS went and visited him in another state, and Josh shared a story about JS having mood swings where she was laughing one minute and then suddenly running out to sob and cry in a car.. This may also help @BeeGirl with those timelines too. I need to listen to both parts of the Josh interviews, I skipped over things....
^^^1710553943931.png

Was Josh the one whose child or children learned some kind of game from MS. Didn't say anything positive about her, I caught some kind of odd blank no opinion about MS and wondered why. One of those friends, got to hear what went on in the bedroom between JS & SS. Yes, perverted SS told bedroom stories about JS and who knows if it's true. After those BR stories, the friend saw JS a certain way probably because they even speculated some wild ideas about the SA.

MOO and take on what I heard on the Four Friends video.

It might be helpful to add this to the media/non-discussion thread since you've got all those things so nicely organized by date!
You are sweet to suggest that. I don’t know how to do it and just post so folks can build better on it. Someone already suggested ensuring it’s calibrated right for time zones, which is a good point. I hope everyone will just build on it.

It can’t be suicide. They said it’s been turned to a homicide investigation.

They may still charge JS with obstruction or accessory after the fact if not murder. I wish they could charge her for allowing the monster into their lives in the first place.
Just to clarify, a homicide investigation doesn't automatically rule out a suicide. I mentioned another case earlier in this thread (Deborah Collier) where folks were rather adament on who was "guilty" of her murder, and it was also a "homicide investigation". Turned out, it was ruled a suicide by the ME.

I don't know if that's what Madeline's COD was, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me, given what this vile man was doing to her. Homicide wouldn't surprise me either, so we wait for the official ruling from the ME. Facts & evidence trump all else. At least they should.

But yes, you've made it very clear how you feel about Jennifer Soto.

My hope is, that for anyone and everyone who is responsible for this young girl's death and horrific abuse, they pay the harshest penalty the law allows for.

jmo

If any one at the school had any suspicions they would have had to file a CPS report.
I know. But we will never know if CPS was ever involved. If Maddie didn’t disclose to CPs directly it prob wouldn’t have mattered if someone had called them anyhow. Stupid system protects offenders more than children!!

He didn't say anything positive about Madeline?
He said Madeline taught his kid to play some game, I don't know if it like an online video game, or Tamagotchi game, or maybe a card game. If you listen, @Forest_Wood, you might recognize the game.

Anyways, then, right after saying he met Maddie and she taught his kid a game, then he didn't say anything about her! He didn't say she was such a nice girl, or so sorry she's gone. Nothing, but almost like he didn't want to express what he knew or his opinion of her. I could be wrong. Hope someone else will listen to the video and share what they think.

Whichever friend heard the bedroom stories of JS & SS went right to some wild speculations about the three. It may be because SS exaggerated what went on in the BR with JS, maybe he lied just because he got off on describing sex. This is all my own take on that Four Friends video and what I think I heard.

ust to clarify, a homicide investigation doesn't automatically rule out a suicide. I mentioned another case earlier in this thread (Deborah Collier) where folks were rather adament on who was "guilty" of her murder, and it was also a "homicide investigation". Turned out, it was ruled a suicide by the ME.

I don't know if that's what Madeline's COD was, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me, given what this vile man was doing to her. Homicide wouldn't surprise me either, so we wait for the official ruling from the ME. Facts & evidence trump all else. At least they should.
I thought perhaps suicide, however, how would that explain them not just reporting it as such rather than conjuring up a big lie and disposing of her body.

Surely, LE wouldn't have searched his phone in the case of a suicide, would they? What other motive might SS and JS have had to dump her body if MS committed suicide? (edited for clarity).

One reason suicide occurred to me (not only because of the hell she was obviously living due to the extreme abuse) but because of the way they described her as "so happy" after the party. I know one of the signs of potential suicide is once a person has definitely made the decision to suicide, their mood shifts and they become relieved and happier - like a burden has been suddenly lifted from them. I've seen this happen with my own eyes and it can be very confusing to reconcile how they can be so happy right before they take their own life.

Of course, I don't know that's the case here. Just pure speculation and wonder on my part. MOO.

Last edited:
He said Madeline taught his kid to play some game, I don't know if it like an online video game, or Tamagotchi game, or maybe a card game. If you listen, @Forest_Wood, you might recognize the game.

Anyways, then, right after saying he met Maddie and she taught his kid a game, then he didn't say anything about her! He didn't say she was such a nice girl, or so sorry she's gone. Nothing, but almost like he didn't want to express what he knew or his opinion of her. I could be wrong. Hope someone else will listen to the video and share what they think.

Whichever friend heard the bedroom stories of JS & SS went right to some wild speculations about the three. It may be because SS exaggerated what went on in the BR with JS, maybe he lied just because he got off on describing sex. This is all my own take on that Four Friends video and what I think I heard.
RBBM
It's almost like he just wanted his five minutes of fame. I knew him, yeh, he was this and that, (asked about MS), yeh, she taught my kid some game.

He probably spend less than 10 seconds with her, MS was likely sent off to play with the kids, then left when SS left.
He wants his five minutes.

I thought perhaps suicide, however, how would that explain them not just reporting it as such rather than conjuring up a big lie and disposing of her body.

Surely, LE wouldn't have searched his phone in the case of a suicide, would they? What other motive might they have to do what they did if she committed suicide?

One reason suicide occurred to me (not only because of the hell she was obviously living due to the extreme abuse) but because of the way they described her as "so happy" after the party. I know one of the signs of potential suicide is once a person has definitely made the decision to suicide, their mood shifts and they become relieved and happier - like a burden has been suddenly lifted from them. I've seen this happen with my own eyes and it can be very confusing to reconcile how they can be so happy right before they take their own life.

Of course, I don't know that's the case here. Just pure speculation and wonder on my part. MOO.
RBBMFF
If it was suicide, maybe MS left a letter or a text message. SS found it and freaked out because she had blamed him in the message.
He could have told JS it was because of her, and he wouldn't let her read the message because 'he didn't want it to hurt her' (I'm still of the belief that he manipulated JS for years, using her worries against her).
JMO or rather, JMI -idea

ETA: Second bolded
I think they did a deep dive on his phone because when he handed it over he said he had accidentally factory reset on the day MS went missing. If they had no suspicion of him at that point, they did as soon as he uttered those words.

Surely, LE wouldn't have searched his phone in the case of a suicide, would they? What other motive might they have to do what they did if she committed suicide?

I don't actually lean toward it being suicide given all the other factors, I was just pointing out that we can never really be certain until LE make things "official" (which they've yet to do in this case, other than SS being locked up for his part of her horrific abuse). Regardless of what we think we know, how we feel, or how things don't line up according to the way we think they should. It's the evidence that tells the truth, sooner or later.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member