Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the audio, he said he returned to the home after the closed vape shop stop, he said he got his phone when he went out again to the vape shop. then came home again. was JS home he is asked..... he said she had a blood appt...sometime that day...then he says he believes she was here when he returned from the vape shop...she was sleeping in as much as she can, messed up with her new work schedule. then says definitely she had to be here and refers to the sleeping again.

so now we have JS not aware he is back and forth from the home????? 'cause she's sleeping?

so many lies, even where he pulled in with a flat tire.

SS's movements IMO are all put together now, or accounts of where he said he was which may have never happened at all, such as target, game stores, etc. Im confident LE knows JS movements if she left the home that day, phone usage, etc.
What is the ‘blood’ appointment about?

I’ve wondered why it was planned on a night when Mom couldn’t attend, especially because it wasn’t actually the day of her birthday and it was a school night. As I recall it was hosted by relatives, I guess they must have had compelling reasons. OMO.
I get the feeling that Mom and Grandma didn't really get along.

If a teenager has a need to regularly sleep in the parent's room for anxiety, then I personally think everyone needs to get some help. Not because I think it indicates sexual abuse, but at some point, if you're not able to sleep on your own, then you clearly need some help. And maybe a nice purring kitty, night light, happy music, etc or some other forms of comfort? MOO.
There are so many ways to deal with this, sending your daughter to sleep with a man isn't one of them. I want to think JS is just naive but it's very, very hard to believe that.
The way she admitted it like it was such a normal thing has me baffled. And SS saying she liked to snuggle is just Gross. IMO they revealed this information because others knew the sleeping arrangements, didn't approve and would tell LE. I wonder if grandma or any family asked Maddie if she was being abused?

What is the ‘blood’ appointment about?
no idea. this jumped out at me in the documents: SS answer to this question in the LE interview report, and the name is redacted: (IMO of course its referring to Madeline): 'whether _________ was sexually active with anyone in the past'. his answer: 'there was an incident when she was much younger. Stephan said she did something with a phone or camera and wasnt scolded for it. Stephan said she was very young when this happened."

WOW. I would like to know if they posed the same question to JS and what her response was. seems like he was ready to try to explain away a random pic if found <----Madeline did it herself! (he probably thought they wouldnt find the abuse pics because he 'reset' his phone. he's a moron).

since they both gave the same account about the sleeping arrangements, could this be the truth as well? its not that far off the mark to think Madeline imitated his abuse, talked, and wasnt heard.

paused at this mark to read the narrative document: 1:35:56

There are so many ways to deal with this, sending your daughter to sleep with a man isn't one of them. I want to think JS is just naive but it's very, very hard to believe that.
The way she admitted it like it was such a normal thing has me baffled. And SS saying she liked to snuggle is just Gross. IMO they revealed this information because others knew the sleeping arrangements, didn't approve and would tell LE. I wonder if grandma or any family asked Maddie if she was being abused?
IMO, family members voiced their concerns to JS and the family became fractured. Chief H had alot to say at the end of her presser about reporting 'suspected' abuse. IMO, family members who may have had bad vibes and/or witnessed something that caused them to be alarmed with the relationships, when interviewed, gave their accounts but it was all in hindsight....and now have deep regrets and guilt for not reporting a suspicion.

IMO, family members voiced their concerns to JS and the family became fractured. Chief H had alot to say at the end of her presser about reporting 'suspected' abuse. IMO, family members who may have had bad vibes and/or witnessed something that caused them to be alarmed with the relationships, when interviewed, gave their accounts but it was all in hindsight....and now have deep regrets and guilt for not reporting a suspicion.
I think you're right, reporting suspected abuse with family can be tricky, especially when its explained. Co sleeping/ family bed is common. There are no laws against it. I don't even know if reporting it would have helped in this situation, Maddie would have had to tell and she probably wouldn't have.
My heart hurts for her family.

@LetsSolvIt
<modsnip>

Mom of Maddie had a Rover account and was available for dog walking services at one point, not sure how recent. The pic of Jenn didn't look recent on the Rover account, so it might have been quite old.

WHO IS CARLOS AND WHY IS THERE A STATEMENT??? Is it simply someone who found the body off that road?
Confused by the “Carlos” part of this post.

We have also discussed possible online $$ dealings that SS may have had with pix. Guess a biz card wouldn’t be used for that? Could lead to potentially dangerous paper trail. OMO.

There is so much complexity to this situation and crime. Can’t wait for answers that are revealed in the trial and quick/certain *Justice for Maddie*!!

Sorry if this has been stated already or is repetitive but it appears that Maddie was able to spend a lot of time with her grandparents, including spending the week before her horrific murder, over at their place. IMO based on their repeated calls to 911 and immediately searching for MS on their own after informing the police that she did not report to school that day, no one besides her mother and her mother’s boyfriend had seen her since that morning, and reassuring them that MS was not a runaway, MS’s maternal grandparents, aunt and other relatives seemed not to only love and knew Maddie very well but were also very proactive and hands-on when it came to searching for their missing loved one. They also threw and hosted Maddie’s 13th birthday party and seem to make it clear that they neither liked or invited SS to the MS’s party. This does give me hope, IMO, that Maddie had at least one safe place she could turn or run to and be given shelter while being protected from SS and any further sexual assault.

Additionally, according to SS’s statement to detectives, JS was spending more time working from home because of job training and that since hers and SS’ relationship was coming to an end he actually spent half his time living at his parents house and the other half at the Soto residence. Court documents are said to indicate he hasn’t been back to the apartment since December. Perhaps all these factors combined could have had the potential to not only significantly reduce SS’ access and control over Maddie but also help make sure Maddie was safe, protected and heard. Perhaps with time, and had her life not been unjustly taken from her, the changes in living situation or circumstances could have also helped provide Maddie with any support, access and empowerment she felt she needed or wanted to report SS for the disgusting crimes he committed against her and her person, which deserved so much more in life.

This line of thinking or speculation does make me wonder though if the changes mentioned above were viewed as a source of frustration or threat to SS, who had the audacity to repeatedly and selfishly indulged in his disgusting and inhumane crimes but then cared naught for being held accountable for them or the harm, mental anguish and health risks he inflicted on a child that even his own parents and girlfriend loved. The less access he had to Maddie and the more protection and distance from him she received from her maternal family members could have posed a threat to SS’ ability to sexually and physically assault, control, intimidate and monitor Maddie Soto. Maddie could now have more opportunities to tell her mother’s parents and siblings, LE or health services near their home or school. MOO but perhaps this factor too could have served as motive for SS to commit Maddie’s abhorrent murder. He falsely felt entitled to Maddie’s life, body, safety and privacy but lacked that same sense of entitlement when it came to taking accountability for his crimes, answering to the law and Maddie’s loved ones and moving to his new mandated place of residence, a well-deserved jail cell.

JMO or speculation

Sorry if this has been stated already or is repetitive but it appears that Maddie was able to spend a lot of time with her grandparents, including spending the week before her horrific murder, over at their place. IMO based on their repeated calls to 911 and immediately searching for MS on their own after informing the police that she did not report to school that day, no one besides her mother and her mother’s boyfriend had seen her since that morning, and reassuring them that MS was not a runaway, MS’s maternal grandparents, aunt and other relatives seemed not to only love and knew Maddie very well but were also very proactive and hands-on when it came to searching for their missing loved one. They also threw and hosted Maddie’s 13th birthday party and seem to make it clear that they neither liked or invited SS to the MS’s party. This does give me hope, IMO, that Maddie had at least one safe place she could turn or run to and be given shelter while being protected from SS and any further sexual assault.

Additionally, according to SS’s statement to detectives, JS was spending more time working from home because of job training and that since hers and SS’ relationship was coming to an end he actually spent half his time living at his parents house and the other half at the Soto residence. Court documents are said to indicate he hasn’t been back to the apartment since December. Perhaps all these factors combined could have had the potential to not only significantly reduce SS’ access and control over Maddie but also help make sure Maddie was safe, protected and heard. Perhaps with time, and had her life not been unjustly taken from her, the changes in living situation or circumstances could have also helped provide Maddie with any support, access and empowerment she felt she needed or wanted to report SS for the disgusting crimes he committed against her and her person, which deserved so much more in life.

This line of thinking or speculation does make me wonder though if the changes mentioned above were viewed as a source of frustration or threat to SS, who had the audacity to repeatedly and selfishly indulged in his disgusting and inhumane crimes but then cared naught for being held accountable for them or the harm, mental anguish and health risks he inflicted on a child that even his own parents and girlfriend loved. The less access he had to Maddie and the more protection and distance from him she received from her maternal family members could have posed a threat to SS’ ability to sexually and physically assault, control, intimidate and monitor Maddie Soto. Maddie could now have more opportunities to tell her mother’s parents and siblings, LE or health services near their home or school. MOO but perhaps this factor too could have served as motive for SS to commit Maddie’s abhorrent murder. He falsely felt entitled to Maddie’s life, body, safety and privacy but lacked that same sense of entitlement when it came to taking accountability for his crimes, answering to the law and Maddie’s loved ones and moving to his new mandated place of residence, a well-deserved jail cell.

JMO or speculation

SBMFF & BBM:

From above “Additionally, according to SS’s statement to detectives, JS was spending more time working from home because of job training and that since hers and SS’ relationship was coming to an end…..”

While IMO it is difficult or even impossible to believe anything that SS or JS has stated thus far, might that above excerpt sadly be another key element of ‘motive’? MOO

ETA: in other words was SS envisioning losing either access to or control of MS, or both? And what might occur he wonders if that did happen? MOO

Last edited:
I think you're right, reporting suspected abuse with family can be tricky, especially when its explained. Co sleeping/ family bed is common. There are no laws against it. I don't even know if reporting it would have helped in this situation, Maddie would have had to tell and she probably wouldn't have.
My heart hurts for her family.
IMO, I still feel something else caused them concern but sadly didnt go with their instincts, common reason: for fear of being 'wrong'. judging from JS and media interviews, she did not hesitate to validate his 'account' of dropping off Madeline. as if she witnessed it. IMO, for her, this was common practice, IMO she repeatedly gave explanations for this or that concerning SS that a reasonable person would consider BS.

SBMFF & BBM:

From above “Additionally, according to SS’s statement to detectives, JS was spending more time working from home because of job training and that since hers and SS’ relationship was coming to an end…..”

While IMO it is difficult or even impossible to believe anything that SS or JS has stated thus far, might that above excerpt sadly be another key element of ‘motive’? MOO
Shannon Butler, media who was reporting on court tv a bit ago on one of the segments, said she had info that there were numerous people at the house after the party and they were being interviewed. Im curious when the party started and ended and how did Madeline return to her home. SS claims he arrived at the home at 8:30pm which indicates he was not at the party. I dont think he would lie about that because the guests would know if he was or wasnt there.

my question is: was anyone still there at the home when he arrived? who brought her home?

JMO or speculation

If I’m understanding you, it sounds like Maddie had been experiencing some safety and emotional space over last several months by spending so much time/living with grandparents and aunt, combined with SS no longer being present in her mother’s home.

Perhaps that allowed her to clear her mind, become more confident and assertive, while she also processed the fact she was becoming at young woman in turning 13.

SS re-enters the scene the night of her party, expects compliance as in past and to be serviced. After MS enjoying a period of freedom with new self-awareness, he is rejected, which infuriates him. OMO.

Possibly also contributing is less interest is someone who was physically maturing and had the potential to “duplicate.” MOO.

Shannon Butler, media who was reporting on court tv a bit ago on one of the segments, said she had info that there were numerous people at the house after the party and they were being interviewed. Im curious when the party started and ended and how did Madeline return to her home. SS claims he arrived at the home at 8:30pm which indicates he was not at the party. I dont think he would lie about that because the guests would know if he was or wasnt there.

my question is: was anyone still there at the home when he arrived? who brought her home?
Yes! And the surrounding events and timing of that birthday party, who attended, where SS and JS were prior, during, and after are key unanswered questions. And who supposedly transported MS from the party, to where was she taken, and how the late evening and early morning events and timing unfolded IMO. MOO

Confused by the “Carlos” part of this post.

We have also discussed possible online $$ dealings that SS may have had with pix. Guess a biz card wouldn’t be used for that? Could lead to potentially dangerous paper trail. OMO.

There is so much complexity to this situation and crime. Can’t wait for answers that are revealed in the trial and quick/certain *Justice for Maddie*!!

We are looking at Line 1433 from the List of discovery items recently released.

"Statement- Carlos "
Listed after Jennifer and SS.
Owner of the Venetian villages condo is NOT a Carlos, and until now we haven't heard from or about a Carlos involved. Maybe it's the person who found the body, or owner of the property where the gate was open and the body was found.

As for credit cards and online purchases, my take - parents of SS were supporting him financially so they allowed him to use their business credit card for daily incidentals (real estate/housing of some kind? He has that listed as a job he had which I don't think he did but he "worked" as proxy to rent out properties.)

The list is telling, looks like there is a lot of evidence to go through... hopefully most of it will make it to trial.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240518_083823_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240518_083823_Chrome.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
This might be an odd comment and I admittedly have never been in Maddie’s shoes so I can’t speak for her or other survivors, but I just want to say that we don’t know whether she stood up to SS that night or not and if she didn’t it’s not because she wouldn’t want to. I hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804