Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creeps me out to think of SS filming that young woman friend years ago. That type of sneaky activity doesn't seem like it'd be a one-time-thing, like peeping and voyeurism. There may have been even more photos and images.

I also think it's common for a pedophile to always be mainly interested and gravitate towards children. LE may have not found evidence, but there could've still been other young victims. He worked at Disney World around kids, so I wonder if his hands strayed helping kids get on rides. I wonder if he ever placed his secret filming cameras other places over the years.

All My Own Thoughts & MOO.

The way you describe it, sounds like classic escalation. The vile behavior he is charged with would most likely have been an escalation from previous behaviors, things you mention.... 2 Cents

If she needed humans in bed with her to sleep then how / why did she go to bed before they did?? How long was she meant to wait for their arrival to bed?? I feel disgusting even writing that!
If she needed human presence in bed and cuddling to go to sleep, what did she do at grandma’s?

Added: something tells me she could go to sleep alone. The perv is projecting :mad:

Last edited:
When SS was dumping the remains and having the flat tire, he was driving the car his father normally drove, according to the interview with SS's friend who kept wondering why SS wasn't driving the car he usually did. So the timeline from SS's father was about swapping out the cars, perhaps?
So where was his usual car then? When did he swap to his father's car?

Basically, that's what one of his friends insinuated in his call with Grey Hughes. And that tells me that SS shared at a minimum, tidbits of that behaviour with that friend about their sex life, and that tells me that Maddie observed a lot of adult behaviours as a child growing up with those two. MOO.
What kind of gown men, allegedly in a relationship, discuss their sex life and who’s in the couple’s bed, with their friends? I guess it happens but the men in my world don’t. OMO.

She didn't really need it. This is a deranged killer's lie....2 cents
This.

It's called victim blaming and it's what liars, deflectors, gaslighters do.

It wasn't the adults instigating it, it's what the child wanted. AS IF.

Makes everything that much worse.

My guess, someone asked about it -- LE or family -- and that was the answer, blame Maddie. REVOLTING.

JMO

I cannot find if but I recall granma Yolanda saying that Maddie "had a lot of fears, and couldn't sleep alone".... to Spanish news media, Univision.
This was even before her body was found. Before SS was arrested. I thought it was weird. Grandma also jumped on the school district for not alerting Jenn about her absence on Monday.

I doubt grandma knew about the sleeping arrangements but you can tell she has no affection for the boyfriend (SS.)

This.

My guess, someone asked about it -- LE or family -- and that was the answer, blame Maddie. REVOLTING.

JMO
and he does it all the time, the tone he used in " she never hears no" even describes how he comes by to help Maddie with her routines as if her mom is incapable, yeah ok, after 2 months you show up to help with routines. He has to move back home to help his parents the "aging deaf ones with their poodles. ( because he has nowhere else to go is more like it) All of it is to disguise his incompetence at pretty much everything.
When he said Maddi had extreme ADHD, "as do I and as does her mother" ... and so what? what does his ADHD have to do with anything? he thinks he's so tricky like he's fooling everyone, he's a " know it all" , seems the only thing he doesn't know is how annoying he is and how dumb he sounds.

I cannot find if but I recall granma Yolanda saying that Maddie "had a lot of fears, and couldn't sleep alone".... to Spanish news media, Univision.
This was even before her body was found. Before SS was arrested. I thought it was weird. Grandma also jumped on the school district for not alerting Jenn about her absence on Monday.

I doubt grandma knew about the sleeping arrangements but you can tell she has no affection for the boyfriend (SS.)
Why would grandma even bring that up! How did the fact that Maddy couldn't sleep alone have anything to do with her missing granddaughter, I wonder. MOO.

Well, maybe she did know about the sleeping arrangements? Why would grandma even bring that up! How did the fact that Maddy couldn't sleep alone have anything to do with her missing granddaughter, I wonder. MOO.
I think it was in reference to " would maddi run away?" and G -ma basically said , she cant sleep alone, so NO I dont think this is like her to run away. I think I know where that clip is its in thread 1 or 2

I think it was in reference to " would maddi run away?" and G -ma basically said , she cant sleep alone, so NO I dont think this is like her to run away. I think I know where that clip is its in thread 1 or 2
I still don't see how Maddy not being able to sleep alone has to do with her being a missing person? So g-ma assumed she had run away to live in the woods ALONE I suppose, not that she might have been abducted or held captive. MOO.
ETA: I reread what you wrote and yes, that makes more sense if G-ma knew she wouldn't be able to be alone.

ETA: With the way this child's mental health has been thrown around (ADHD, Anxiety, Autism spectrum, can't sleep alone, wouldn't know her own address or how to get home, and so on), I don't know how any of them could have thought she'd have run away by herself. IMO.

Last edited:
I still don't see how Maddy not being able to sleep alone has to do with her being a missing person? So g-ma assumed she had run away to live in the woods ALONE I suppose, not that she might have been abducted or held captive. MOO.
She was being interviewed by Telemundo and they asked her do you think Maddi would run away? She said no I don't, she has many fears, and she no longer can sleep alone. I can't post the video b/c it's from a source I'm not sure is approved ( they play the news clip ), but if you search Grandma's name and Telemundo 31 you will find it. we posted that clip early on in here. because we asked someone to translate it for us. It was more about Maddi not being one who would take off on her own and that was the reason she gave.

Last edited:
She was being interviewed by telemundo and they asked her do you think Maddi would run away? she said no I don't, she has many fears, and she no longer can sleep alone. I cant post the video b/c its from a source I'm not sure is approved ( they play the news clip ), but if you search grandmas name and telemundo 31 you will find it.
Yes, I can see how that statement is relevant, thank you. So it was common knowledge that Maddie could not sleep alone imo.

When SS was dumping the remains and having the flat tire, he was driving the car his father normally drove, according to the interview with SS's friend who kept wondering why SS wasn't driving the car he usually did. So the timeline from SS's father was about swapping out the cars, perhaps?
So he drove his dad’s car 2.5 hours to Kissimmee from north port? To his ex’s house after her big birthday party while mom was working?
None of this makes sense. Unless perhaps he came in the middle of the night to help JS dispose of a body.

So he drove his dad’s car 2.5 hours to Kissimmee from north port? To his ex’s house after her big birthday party while mom was working?
None of this makes sense. Unless perhaps he came in the middle of the night to help JS dispose of a body.
I have not read the dads timeline, I was just wondering ( since they had a search warrant for all 3 cars nissan ( jenn) lincoln ( ss dad), and accord ( ss) were both the lincoln and the accord there at Jenns? or did LE go somewhere to get the accord?

Yes, I can see how that statement is relevant, thank you. So it was common knowledge that Maddie could not sleep alone imo.

Thank YOU, YES... that's what I was getting at... and it was stated quite early on after her disappearance, when aunt and gran were leaning towards possible abduction (Jenn had also jumped to this, remember her dismissing looking for her in person by day 2... turns out SS by then had claimed to LE they stayed home on 2nd night of her disappearance.)

Last edited:
So he drove his dad’s car 2.5 hours to Kissimmee from north port? To his ex’s house after her big birthday party while mom was working? None of this makes sense. Unless perhaps he came in the middle of the night to help JS dispose of a body.​
1716177817710.png
1716177753378.png

Is that right?!! Not being from the area, I had no idea it was that far a drive taking over 2 hrs. in light traffic. @Vanilletx, your post is very thought provoking because the details have never been clear enough, or made sense, why and when he was there. However, I do think, from what others have said, that he had attended the birthday party or was there for a short while. Was he at the birthday party?

This.

JMO

JS said that SS said it.
I believe he was trying to make sure JS thought he was so nice to help MS sleep. And to solidify this behavior as normal and to cover his tracks in case MS or JS told anyone about it.

Jennifer Soto:

Newly released documents show Kissimmee police detectives on March 14 provided sworn statements of their discussions with Madeline's mother, Jennifer Soto, and Sterns.

"(Jennifer Soto) stated while they were together they… (Jennifer, Stephen and Madeline)… would either all sleep in the same bed or (Madeline) would sleep with her when Stephan was not there," one statement reads.

When asked if it was normal that Stephan and Madeline would sleep together without her being there, she said yes, statements say.

"(Jennifer Soto) stated if she needed a good night sleep due to her anxiety, she would ask them (Stephan and Madeline) to sleep in a different bedroom."

Another statement reads, "Stephan stated (Madeline) always needed human contact when going to sleep. Stephan referred to it as "snuggling."

nope, it was not normal. Im still trying to digest her telling investigators about sleeping arrangements. o_O and wondering about family members or even a friend that knew of this and spoke their mind, LOUDLY, it was NOT OK...which she then IMO, alienated them because they werent 'accepting' and 'understanding'. obviously, it was ALL OK with her. something isnt right with her mindset....
Agree 100%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member