Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t watched this yet, but apparently Joseph Scott Morgan says the cause of death was massive head trauma.

This case is so full of twists and turns, "massive head trauma and copious amounts of blood." Wow. So where did that happen? Whoever is in charge of this case sure is doing a good job of keeping things quiet, (seriously not being sarcastic)

Did the two of them (SS+JS) rehearse those elaborate sighs for the beginning of their interviews too! Both of them started their interviews with ridiculously deep sighs. It's bizarre. MOO.
Nah, not rehearsed, that's a natural response right before you're about to lie your "you know what" off. unbelievable. these 2. (I know you're being sarcastic lol.)

Theories on how he would have that info? Just curious since ME report is sealed.
Well he does say he can't confirm it. but It is JSM after all, read his bio, hes no joke. Im not surprised he'd be in the know.

Well he does say he can't confirm it. but It is JSM after all, read his bio, hes no joke. Im not surprised he'd be in the know.
Thank you, I wasn’t familiar with him - it’s just the first whiff we’ve gotten of any kind of COD and I was just surprised anyone would have and comment on that information. If it was indeed BFT, it could explain why LE was certain she was deceased when they saw her on camera the second time.

Lots of service oriented roles require night work or shift work. Examples are city services, hotel front desk, cleaning, police, transit, nursing, paramedics, security guards, and so on.
I understand working on a Sunday night, it was the training aspect I was curious about.

I've had service jobs long ago, but did not remember ever training on a weekend night. That just struck me as really unusual.

I understand working on a Sunday night, it was the training aspect I was curious about.

I've had service jobs long ago, but did not remember ever training on a weekend night. That just struck me as really unusual.
It is very typical to be trained during the shift you will need to work eventually.

Thank you, I wasn’t familiar with him - it’s just the first whiff we’ve gotten of any kind of COD and I was just surprised anyone would have and comment on that information. If it was indeed BFT, it could explain why LE was certain she was deceased when they saw her on camera the second time.
Yes. I thought they knew that because there was something on his phone, because she had been placed in the car earlier, or she had obvious injuries.

I was in favor of the second option, but the last would be a strong possibility as well. If blunt force trauma is true, then that conclusion now makes sense.

What doesn’t make sense is the following:

If she was alive when they got to the car in the 7 o’clock hour, then the dumping of the backpack would be a sign of premeditation.

But why do it like this?

I’m not sure what I think happened at this point.

MS was slumped on the way out of the complex....maybe she was mortally wounded, but not yet deceased?

I'm curious why he left so early, and still wonder if he went out in a panic, in search for help from someone, etc. SS going back and forth "for the clicker" is just the strangest thing.

Yes. I thought they knew that because there was something on his phone, because she had been placed in the car earlier, or she had obvious injuries.

I was in favor of the second option, but the last would be a strong possibility as well. If blunt force trauma is true, then that conclusion now makes sense.

If she was alive when they got to the car in the 7 o’clock hour, then the dumping of the backpack would be a sign of premeditation.

But why do it like this?

She may not have been alive - like you said before he may have put her in the car under the cover of night. Although, blunt force trauma is very messy and there would have either been a lot of blood at the house, which seems unlikely JS could have remained unaware of, or there was a lot of blood in his car, in which case he was driving around in a messy crime scene. Either way, not very smart. But as we’ve realized, SS wasn’t too smart.

MS was slumped on the way out of the complex....maybe she was mortally wounded, but not yet deceased?

I'm curious why he left so early, and still wonder if he went out in a panic, in search for help from someone, etc. SS going back and forth "for the clicker" is just the strangest thing.
Yeah - I’m lost too as to why he returned to the apartment complex with her body. If she was already dead, why come back before dumping the body? If she wasn’t and he killed her that morning in the car, the same question applies.

But why do it like this?

Yes, this is a sad….. and perhaps telling development.

It leads me to wonder if someone might have tried to clean up MS before she was placed into the vehicle? Or placed makeup perhaps to alter or hide the condition? But since law enforcement seemed rather insistent from the outset that they believed she was deceased - the effort if done was not successful, and her injuries as you note seemed to be obvious.

And this latest IMO brings large question to exactly what JS would have observed when she mentioned IIRC she had seen MS ‘getting dressed’ (or words to that effect) before school that morning. MOO

Yes, this is a sad….. and perhaps telling development.

It leads me to wonder if someone might have tried to clean up MS before she was placed into the vehicle? Or placed makeup perhaps to alter or hide the condition? But since law enforcement seemed rather insistent from the outset that they believed she was deceased - the effort if done was not successful, and her injuries as you note seemed to be obvious.

And this latest IMO brings large question to exactly what JS would have observed when she mentioned IIRC she had seen MS ‘getting dressed’ (or words to that effect) before school that morning. MOO
JS time for seeing MS get dressed doesn't even line up with when SS says they left they house.

SS timeline DOES fit with his dumping the backpack, the school laptop, etc. POssibly with his car being seen in the direction opposite of what he told the detectives as well, since they did not call him out on a timeline.

I want to know where he really went?

The amount of time he claims for the distances to where he says he was in the morning do not make sense to me.

Sadly, my mind keeps coming back to this too. Especially after SS commented on her menstrual cycles. I would find it totally within the realm of possibility that he kept track of this and would know if she was late. JMO and I feel queasy just thinking of it.
Agree. Seems plausible for a number of reasons from how figure looks in recent photos to SS puberty comments, additionally motive. MOO.

Trying to be delicate for victim’s sake.

Haven’t watched this yet, but apparently Joseph Scott Morgan says the cause of death was massive head trauma.

From the video transcript-

34:27
Joseph Scott Morgan again,
34:38
we only have about 20 seconds for everyone here. (JSM says) Um, we, we don't have the medical examiner's report, but what questions would that answer that we
34:44
don't have tonight? She, uh, from what I've heard, she has sustained massive head trauma and I, I think for me,
34:53
at least that car has to be torn apart from stem to stern.
34:58
They need to look in every nook, every cranny because if that is the case, that's just what I've heard. I can't verify it at this time,
35:06
there would have been a copious amount of blood. So that would have to be accounted for and that would put her in that car possibly in a post
35:15
mortem state Shannon Butler WF TV, Ken Jackson Osceola News gazette,
35:20
Doctor Carol Liebman, and Joseph Scott Morgan Body Bags Podcast. Um, thank you all so, so much. Um, tough night folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX