FL FL - Miami, UnkMale 20s-50s #UP1072, found w/ "Catdog" keychain and Dallas Cowboys ballcap, Feb'2000

I had my wisdoms removed at age 17. I don't know what the average age is people get them but most people I know got theirs out around that time. Some people don't have them at all.

I hadn't thought about the mental impairment angle.

He could've lost his front teeth while playing a sport (football probably). I had a couple classmates that lost one this way. Then he didn't have the funds to get fakes and didn't want dentures. Maybe they could've been punched out...
The Greenbelt John Doe had very, very poor teeth. It with the kids toy just made my mind wonder.

I do remember a case of a missing person (whose body has now been located) and the scene at his home included a tooth in the blood soaked sink. This John Doe could have had his knocked out during a struggle.

I think you are correct. I know someone commuting to work on their bike that got hit by a car so the same teeth were affected.

When i narrowed the search fields, there was not many results, but one man in the Miama reportedly walked with a limp from a bad car crash, but didn’t mention any missing teeth.

I've come across a possible match. I need advice: should I email the address listed on the FLUIDDB page? NamUs does not list an email for the case contributor and I would much prefer email.

I've come across a possible match. I need advice: should I email the address listed on the FLUIDDB page? NamUs does not list an email for the case contributor and I would much prefer email.
Are you willing to share who the potential match is?

I wonder about the possibility of the tooth loss being peri/post mortem

I wonder about the possibility of the tooth loss being peri/post mortem
Unfortunately I don't think there's any way to tell with skeletonized remains. But I'm not a medical examiner. You can punch hard enough to break teeth and the nose but not usually the whole skull. However if they fell out post mortem, I think it's a bit strange that the only four to fall out were all on the top and in a line.

I'm emailing anyway.

I have sent the email. Never done anything like this before, aside from submitting something via DN.

Florentino went missing age 20, and the Doe most likely died in 1999, which would put Florentino having been missing for several years before dying as a Doe around age 29 (if this is him). Not unrealistic.

I have sent the email. Never done anything like this before, aside from submitting something via DN.

Florentino went missing age 20, and the Doe most likely died in 1999, which would put Florentino having been missing for several years before dying as a Doe around age 29 (if this is him). Not unrealistic.
At the minimum it will put eyeballs on both cases (hopefully) even if Mr. Doe and Mr. Gonzalez are not a match. Good catch!

I follow several Instagram accounts belonging to antique, thrift, and junk stores in my area. One of my favorites will post items to their story, sometimes with prices but usually without.

Y'all aren't gonna believe this, but today she posted the exact CatDog watch keychain I/we believe this John Doe had. It looks like the outer material is felt or flock. There is a place on the bottom where the flocking has been skinned. I don't know how much it is, and I'm not a fan of the cartoon (before my era, I've seen reruns) but I may message and ask, just because. What a coincidence.

Last edited:
I want to add that the email I sent to the address @DS2021 gave me failed to deliver because I do not have permission to communicate with it (it is a .gov address).

CatDog was also quite popular with the computer geek crowd back in the day. And the computer geek crowd liked to visit Florida in the winter. So maybe a tourist?
I thought "everyone" likes to visit Florida in the winter? What makes this specific to 90s computer guys? Curious.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newviewpsychiatry
Back