FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. Where is Michelle?? I think of her everyday and I'm waiting to hear she has been found. Which I will continue to do. I hope and pray those twins stay safe and are healthy. I know the stress (rightfully so IMO) of always having to look over your shoulder can change a man...even worse than he was in some cases...happens and that can have the most horrific consequences for the innocent child(ren). I pray, pray that will never be the case w Michelle's beautiful twins. Many people say our 'system' is broken and I believe that too, but you cannot stop Pure, Rotten Evil. My thoughts, prayers, and volunteer work still continues and will until Michelle is found and Justice has been served.

* unless there is a link it's JUST what I think * moo moo moo

Is this one of the events Dale goes to each year??

MegaCon 2012

Feb. 17th - 19th, 2012
Orange County Convention Center Hall D
9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

This scares the crap out of me for MP's kids. DSJr and JP are very similar. Control freaks, narcissist, ultimately just want to hurt the people that don't fall for their lies.

Praying for their safety.

Who can we write to??

I would contact newspapers and bring up the similarities bet Josh and Dale and ask them to write up an article.

Is this one of the events Dale goes to each year??

MegaCon 2012

Feb. 17th - 19th, 2012
Orange County Convention Center Hall D
9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

Yep, I hope some news crews wait outside his house and take pics of his ridiculous alter egos. JMO

sigh. Another missing mom in Orlando. Something smells fishy with this too - bipolar disorder doesn't cause one to "become disoriented on the way home".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ing-mother-lake-nona-20120207,0,6667425.story

WFTV channel 9 Reported a body found on the noon report

and on web site http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/deputies-search-missing-orange-co-mother/nHXYY/

Looks like it was very near where her driver license was alleged to be found.

I really worry that Michelle's case will become a cold one soon. I think he had help disposing of her body and it is hidden well enough to keep him out of prison. :mad:

I think that is a discussion thread .. not much discussion goin' on though .. :seeya:

Sounds like the poor woman committed suicide...she had called 911 to ask them to take care of her children...

Also...not being paranoid, but Mr. Hornsby, who's Dale's moms lawyer, read here quite a bit during the wee hours of the morning in the Anthony case, he's a member, so maybe he's gracing us with his "stealth" presence during this case, since he's directly involved....:seeya:

You can never be too paranoid...

Mr. Hornsby

If you can answer this, Why do you think Dale doesn't help look for Michelle?

TIA

Mr. Hornsby

If you can answer this, Why do you think Dale doesn't help look for Michelle?

TIA

At this point he really can't.. If anything is found by hi
Or a member of his family you can only imagine the world of implications that would cause and it has been like that from the beginning! Why doesn't anyone question why Michelle's first ex husband doesn't search or plead with the public? Why is he not being questioned about moving to another state?NOT saying he had anything to do with this or suggest to start sleuthing him I'm just saying we haven't heard a word out of him yet nobody makes a big deal out of it.. It's ok for him. But dale is named suspect and all of a sudden yall need him to what speak at a press conference? Start a search party himself? What will that prove?

Hon3yb33,

Is it true that Dale doesn't let the Parker family see the twins? If true, why? TIA

At this point he really can't.. If anything is found by hi
Or a member of his family you can only imagine the world of implications that would cause and it has been like that from the beginning! Why doesn't anyone question why Michelle's first ex husband doesn't search or plead with the public? Why is he not being questioned about moving to another state?NOT saying he had anything to do with this or suggest to start sleuthing him I'm just saying we haven't heard a word out of him yet nobody makes a big deal out of it.. It's ok for him. But dale is named suspect and all of a sudden yall need him to what speak at a press conference? Start a search party himself? What will that prove?

I am sure we would research her first ex and probably already have at some point , however we usually follow evidence as Its released and there is nothing I am aware of that would implicate him. As for Dale I personally would give him a benefit of doubt if he would give a good reason for it. But it is about finding Michelle and Dale seems to be the one who could help do that. Maybe by releasing more info about the last time he seen her. Maybe what store she said she was going to , maybe somebody saw her there, maybe there is video of her there. Wouldn't that help him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203