FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok am still attempting to get caught up from this morning since I'm unable to watch the live feed of the search(so thanks so much to you guys giving us the play-by-play).. But was back on the thread that closed at noon and found this post below and wanted to bring it over..
Originally Posted by JadedGrace {c/p from previous thread}
ok, I know what the tip was - www.thebucketheadshow.com go to listen right now.
The tip- Dale's father was seen driving to this area, with a boat the day after she disappeared.

Don't mean to disrupt the flow of the play-by-play of the search but when and if there is a moment I wanted to ask to we know ANYTHING more about this ^above^ post and could it actually be that Dale Sr was seen with his boat at/or leaving this particular lake the day after Michelle disappeared??

I guess my only issue with that would be that going with her death being in the heat of the moment.. Like Jr just snapping.. Well.. That would mean that her body was somewhere for almost a day prior to being disposed.. Regardless of where that somewhere would be one things for sure and that's that there would definite and absolute hits/alerts by the cadaver/HRD dogs of the boat at the very least.. In thinking about it and recalling that the affidavit and warrant were both granted by the judge to be sealed.. I'd say it's entirely possible that it was due to a hit/alert on something/somewhere in that raid/search of Sr's property.. That would definitely be cause to have a judge approve those docs sealed, ATLEAST just temporarily so as to not tip off those guilty..
Definitely food for thought for me..

So do we know anymore about this being an actual possibility of what led them to that lake today??

Tia:).. And again sorry if I interrupted the flow of the live search discussion.. Was just attempting to get myself caught up to speed while not able to watch the live footage myself..

((((((HUGS))))))) to my shoe friend;).. I hope you're feeling much better and that Mr. Antihistimine took good care of you.. We'll hold the fort down til ya get back;)

Is it possible a body could become trapped under that marsh?

definitely, sometimes the lilly pads and fauna look shallow, but the roots are very thick and tough. Hooked a line deep down many a time when fishing.

Sparky, just know there are so many people sending so much love and so many :hug:s to you, and to Michelle's family right now... and we are waiting on pins and needles right here beside you, whether we are near or far.

2 airboats pulled up on some marshland and people are walking out teathered to ropes....

They were just putting on protective gear so their faces, etc. wouldn’t get whipped leaving the area … removed it once in clearer water.

Ok am still attempting to get caught up from this morning since I'm unable to watch the live feed of the search(so thanks so much to you guys giving us the play-by-play).. But was back on the thread that closed at noon and found this post below and wanted to bring it over..

Don't mean to disrupt the flow of the play-by-play of the search but when and if there is a moment I wanted to ask to we know ANYTHING more about this ^above^ post and could it actually be that Dale Sr was seen with his boat at/or leaving this particular lake the day after Michelle disappeared??

I guess my only issue with that would be that going with her death being in the heat of the moment.. Like Jr just snapping.. Well.. That would mean that her body was somewhere for almost a day prior to being disposed.. Regardless of where that somewhere would be one things for sure and that's that there would definite and absolute hits/alerts by the cadaver/HRD dogs of the boat at the very least.. In thinking about it and recalling that the affidavit and warrant were both granted by the judge to be sealed.. I'd say it's entirely possible that it was due to a hit/alert on something/somewhere in that raid/search of Sr's property.. That would definitely be cause to have a judge approve those docs sealed, ATLEAST just temporarily so as to not tip off those guilty..
Definitely food for thought for me..

So do we know anymore about this being an actual possibility of what led them to that lake today??

Tia:).. And again sorry if I interrupted the flow of the live search discussion.. Was just attempting to get myself caught up to speed while not able to watch the live footage myself..

((((((HUGS))))))) to my shoe friend;).. I hope you're feeling much better and that Mr. Antihistimine took good care of you.. We'll hold the fort down til ya get back;)

It's quite possible they found something during that search of the house that indicated to them that they should start searching water. The information about that post came from a live radio feed a previous poster brought over.

It was square or rectangular. They almost saw it but didn't go in far enough.

The one airboat looked stuck & the other pulled it out w/ rope

Long shadows now. I am afraid we won't know anything by end of day. :(

I really have to hand it to these searchers....what a difficult thing it must be to search knowing you are looking for a mom of 3, a daughter, a sister... and a seemingly wonderful person!!
I hope they find you MP (and I really hope you are alive)!

Regarding the dogs there at the live search I just read nursee's post about that it looked as tho the dog had not hit/alerted on ANYTHING thus far.. And that seeing as the dog(s) were on the land in or near the brush that it seemed difficult possibly for them to alert from where they're at presently.. Since I cannot view I'm trying to picture it as best as I can in my head but it sounds as tho that's what you were saying, nursee?? Do I have that right??.. Because if so, I, too find it strange for the dog(s) to be on land in or near the brush??.. As previously for bodies of water being searched by boat I have always seen that they have the cadaver/HRD dog(s) out there on the water in the boat.. I understand that the dogs can easily discern the smell of the cadaverdine(human decomp smell) even at the surface of the body of water.. Meaning the body could be many many feet down, even at the bottom and these dogs are able to still easily pick up the smell of the human remains completely submerged underwater.. (which o/t is simply nothing short of wonderfully amazing in my book).. But am curious to know if I am understanding correctly that the dog(s) are still on land while the boat is out on the lake.. Well.. I'm just wondering about why that would be the route chosen when I'd seen the dog in/on the boat in the water in all other body of water searches??

TIA to anyone who may know.. If I'm completely confuzzled and what I described is nothing near accurate what's taking place there at the lake.. Then please don't hesitate to please just disregard this post and scroll on past..:)..lol

12-person unit now setting back out on foot from parking lot (I think)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl