Last Name - Yeomans
Sex - Female
Height - 5' 0" (60 Inches)
Weight - 89 lbs
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown
Race / Ethnicity - Black / African American
---

Circumstances of Disappearance - Sandra Yeoman, is a 12 y/o black female, who was last seen leaving her home in Thonotosassa, Florida at approximately 08:30 AM on May 28, 1974, to go to her bus stop before school. The victim was later reported to have not gotten on the bus or to have attended school on the day she went missing. The victim's family reported her missing after she was not seen at the bus stop after the school day had ended.

---

I'm finding no articles on this young girl.

She went missing Tuesday after Memorial Day Monday (a typical public school holiday) out of Thonotosassa, FL.

1672456305181.png

Can anyone find any photos of this young girl? Could she have been this Jane Doe? This Doe was found roughly 90 mins north of Thonotosassa 4 years later. Age matches, but without more info on Sandra there's no way to know what else might match...

1672522756160.png

I’m wondering if Sandra was a victim of whoever abducted Gail Joiner in 1972. Both girls are close in age and are both missing from the same area. Gerald Stano confessed to killing Gail but I’m not sure if they’ve confirmed it or not. He was free when she went missing.

Interestingly, she is featured in a news story from yesterday. There is a little additional information from her sister. 'Missing in Florida Day' provides leads in missing person cases
Morton and her younger sister were among the families that shared their loved ones’ stories. Morton also submitted DNA and said she plans to spend the rest of her time in Tampa revisiting the area where she and her sisters grew up and searching for photos of Sandra, including any Hillsborough County Public Schools may have.

“All of my life, I’ve always felt like something’s been missing, and this is why I’m here today,” Morton said. “I was told from all family members and friends that I was the last one to see her. So, it’s always weighed heavily on me.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892
Back