Identified! FL - Sarasota Co., WhtFem 426UFFL, 30-45, breast implants, Feb'07 - Jeana Burrus *husband POI*

The style of the clothing speaks more 2002-2003 to me... Fringe belts were years outta style by then. I think we're looking at someone who was perhaps at one time "on point" with her fashion, and had fallen onto hard times/ rough lifestyle. Not sure how many people had implants in '98 - definitely not as common as they are today. I would lean toward dancer or upper crust housewife.

The style of the clothing speaks more 2002-2003 to me... Fringe belts were years outta style by then. I think we're looking at someone who was perhaps at one time "on point" with her fashion, and had fallen onto hard times/ rough lifestyle. Not sure how many people had implants in '98 - definitely not as common as they are today. I would lean toward dancer or upper crust housewife.

Can someone circulate info about this Jane Doe to strip clubs in the region? She might be remembered by a club owner or a manager. Hate to say it though those types hate getting roped into criminal investigations so they might not admit they knew her.

Also hate to say it- she may have just overdosed and got dumped somewhere....A lot of fellow drug users with warrants and problems are not going to drag an OD-ed buddy to the ER or call 911. It's too bad but a lot of "friendships" held together by common addictions often end badly.

agree. i also find socks with that outfit as odd, seems more like a sandals outfit.

25 exclusions - 21 with doubles taken out

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Angela Bates 1966 Oklahoma
Sonya Bradley 1967 Kentucky
Ylenia Carrisi 1971 Louisiana
Jennifer Casper-Ross 1975 Nevada
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Danielle Day Unknown New Jersey
Jeannine Erwin Unknown Ohio
Kimberly Harley 1966 Florida
Carmen Hetrick 1956 Colorado
Jodi Huisentruit 1968 Iowa
Traci Kegley 1968 Alabama
Bonnie Kelly 1962 Illinois
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Sheila Main 1969 Ohio
Parley Pate 1959 North Carolina
Gail Russel 1965 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Charlene Villinger 1958 Virginia
Paula Waid 1955 Florida
Paula Waid 1955 Florida
Tammy Walker 1970 Florida

This is a long shot, but what about Jennifer Kesse? The reason I ask is that Jennifer went missing about a year before this UID was found and the estimate for this doe was about a year.

Also, I read somewhere that Jennifer had broken her nose and this UID had evidence of a previous broken nose. I wish I could confirm if Jennifer really did have a broken nose at some point but I can only find one post about it and not much else...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23098/

Wondering about Jeanette Espeleta. She disappeared in July 1998 from Fullerton, CA. It states that her breast implants had serial numbers, but according to a post in this thread, traceable information was not included on breast implants at that time. Unfortunately, no dentals or prints are available and DNA has not been submitted.

The skirt looks like this one: http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/262193567051-0-1/s-l1000.jpg , with the ties as part of the skirt not a separate belt. This one was described on eBay by someone selling it as "Spice Wear Tie Front Beige Tan Mini Skirt Medium"

I just wanted to add that the trademark for Spice Wear was only registered in September 1998, so it is unlikely that this woman could have been missing before that date.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23098/

Wondering about Jeanette Espeleta. She disappeared in July 1998 from Fullerton, CA. It states that her breast implants had serial numbers, but according to a post in this thread, traceable information was not included on breast implants at that time. Unfortunately, no dentals or prints are available and DNA has not been submitted.

Not sure why NamUs don't think to include this, but she was also 8 months pregnant. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/espeleta_jeanette.html

25 exclusions - 21 with doubles taken out

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Angela Bates 1966 Oklahoma
Sonya Bradley 1967 Kentucky
Ylenia Carrisi 1971 Louisiana
Jennifer Casper-Ross 1975 Nevada
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Danielle Day Unknown New Jersey
Jeannine Erwin Unknown Ohio
Kimberly Harley 1966 Florida
Carmen Hetrick 1956 Colorado
Jodi Huisentruit 1968 Iowa
Traci Kegley 1968 Alabama
Bonnie Kelly 1962 Illinois
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Sheila Main 1969 Ohio
Gail Russel 1965 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Charlene Villinger 1958 Virginia
Paula Waid 1955 Florida
Paula Waid 1955 Florida
Tammy Walker 1970 Florida

Just wanted to bump this up, since Sarasota Jane Doe maybe a victim of the following SK: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?572-Daytona-Beach-I-4-and-Central-Florida

attachment.php

Overlay of original artist sketch of victim, and the later computer generated model.

Also, has anyone looked into the angle that SJD may be an illegal alien from Eastern Europe?

Attachments

• sarasota jane doe overlay.jpg
    sarasota jane doe overlay.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 188
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Has Darlene Ann Wallace been ruled out as a possible match for Sarasota Jane Doe?

She was reported missing in January 2015 by her mom in Colorado Springs, CO. She was with her boyfriend, but he called a few days later saying he didn't know where she was at now. She was last seen wearing a short skirt, tank top, jacket, and high heeled sandals. She has a fractured nose. 5' 5" tall, 125 lbs, 35 years old.

Attachments

• sarasota jane doe overlay wDW.jpg
    sarasota jane doe overlay wDW.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 190
  • sarasotajanedoeoverlay2.jpg
    sarasotajanedoeoverlay2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 191
  • sarjandoe.jpeg
    sarjandoe.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 187
Very good likeness, but couldn't be Darlene...this Sarasota Jane Doe was found 2007, and looks like Darlene was still alive into 2015.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Has Darlene Ann Wallace been ruled out as a possible match for Sarasota Jane Doe?

She was reported missing in January 2005 by her mom in Colorado Springs, CO. She was with her boyfriend, but he called a few days later saying he didn't know where she was at now. She was last seen wearing a short skirt, tank top, jacket, and high heeled sandals. She has a fractured nose. 5' 5" tall, 125 lbs, 35 years old.

Updated with correct date reported missing January 2005.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

She was reported missing in January 2015 by her mom in Colorado Springs, CO. She was with her boyfriend, but he called a few days later saying he didn't know where she was at now. She was last seen wearing a short skirt, tank top, jacket, and high heeled sandals. She has a fractured nose. 5' 5" tall, 125 lbs, 35 years old.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/360/16
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wallace_darlene.html

Did anyone ever turn in Darlene Ann Wallace as a match?

Did anyone ever turn in Darlene Ann Wallace as a match?

Back in Dec 16' I did not submit her to the District 12 Medical Examiners office.

Since Dec 16' more information has been included on Darlene's Namus page, which states that she has a previous rib fracture (not mentioned on Sarasota Jane Doe) .

To me fractured ribs seem significant enough to rule her out...although, in hindsight maybe she should be submitted?

Question to other WS'ers: Do you think she should be submitted?

Won't hurt to submit her IMHO... Just to make sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back