Found Deceased FL - Shakeira Rucker 37, seen w/estranged husband Cory Hill (POI in this case), Winter Springs, 11 Nov 2023 *femicide*

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1699940617698.png

WINTER SPRINGS, Fla. – A woman was reported missing out of Winter Springs over the weekend, according to the police department.

Police said Shakeira Yvonne Rucker was last seen leaving her home in Winter Springs on Nov. 11 around 7:30 p.m.

In a release, investigators said that Rucker’s family believes she left with her estranged husband — identified as Cory Hill — to an unknown destination.

Rucker's estranged husband, Cory Hill, was in front of an Orange County Judge in the jail courtroom, accused of four counts of attempted murder.

Deputies accused him of open firing on a different woman and her family, just after 10 a.m. Sunday, on Holly Creek Road. Nobody was hurt and deputies explicitly said that incident did not involve Rucker.

"He was the last one with her, and we haven't seen her or been in touch with her since yesterday morning around 6 or 7," Rucker's family told police.

He went after his ex and tried to kill her.

"Why? That’s all I really want to know," said Milligan. "Why?"

News that Rucker was with Hill, less than 24 hours before bullets started flying through her front door, left Milligan with an uneasy feeling. She said she hopes Rucker is found safe, but fears the worst.

Anyone with information on Shakeira Rucker’s whereabouts is asked to contact investigator Tracy Fugate with the Winter Springs Police Department at (407) 327-6561 or tfugate@winterspringsfl.org or call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS (8477).

Update:

WINTER SPRINGS, Fla. — Channel 9 has been digging into Cory Hill’s court records and confirmed Hill was sentenced with second-degree murder back in 1993.

Earlier Tuesday, Shakeira Rucker’s family said Hill had a criminal history and said his violent past came as a shock to them.

Continues

What a shame for those kids, they are so cute. It sounds like the guy just snapped or something. I hope is found alive and well, but these cases rarely turn out that way, but we can hope and pray.
I read somewhere, that they went to dinner in MT. Dora, if I can find the source I will post a link.

his fb Log into Facebook
Apparently he preaches, not sure if he has a congregation or just does it on a whim, ugh, this doesn't sound good

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves"

No good feeling about this one. I've noticed most SM comments are the same and are dreading how this might end. So worrisome.

Shakeira FB (Keira Thebraider - only two posts of her kids braids she did. She is talented.)

If her estranged husband is in custody and LE can get a warrant for any GPS system in his vehicle, maybe they will be able to figure out where he went and where she could be? However this takes time and expertise.
I feel for her family/loved-ones and hope they are well supported.

GPS is a good idea if his vehicle has it engaged. Some are subscription type services.

They should have a timestamp on the Walmart video where they were spotted. From the Walmart, they will probably find him on traffic cameras, business cameras and possibly home cameras. That should narrow down the search area.

Shakeira Rucker: $5K reward being offered for information in search for missing Winter Springs mom

Winter Springs police released a photo on Wednesday that shows missing mother Shakeira Rucker with her estranged husband, Cory Hill, together on the day she was last seen.
[snip]
Officers said the family was able to confirm that the woman in the video is Rucker.

Police said search warrants have been obtained and executed for information and leads in the case.

Anyone with information regarding Rucker’s disappearance is asked to please contact police at 407-327-6561 or tfugate@winterspringsfl.org.
New photo shows missing Winter Springs mom with estranged husband on day she was last seen

not a good feeling on this one.

She was last seen in Davenport on Saturday night.

She was recorded on surveillance video leaving a restaurant with Cory Hill.

The search for Rucker has spread from Winter Springs to Polk County -- and on Thursday to Sorrento in Lake County.

The Lake County Sheriff's office confirms it has detectives helping with a canvasing effort near Sorrento to find Shakeira Rucker, a Winter Springs mother who has been missing for nearly a week.

The county assigned three detectives to help Winter Springs Police in the search for the 37-year-old.

The search didn't find anything of value Thursday and will resume on Friday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back