FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello... my name is Cheewawa.... and I a changaholic. I once was blind but now I see... My money is going on the missing SO now.

Designation: Sexual Predator
Name: HOMER T SPIRES
Department of Corrections #: J26073
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 05/01/1956
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'01"
Weight: 175 lbs

02/19/2004 Lewd or lascivious molestation victim under 12 years offender 18 or older; F.S. 800.04(5)(b) (PRINCIPAL) 0200207 NASSAU, FL Guilty/convict

=============

He is 56 and was adjudicated/incarcerated in 2004. The vic was under 12 and he was around 50 at the time. He is now around 56 years of age so I wonder if this is DT's Uncle. Her mothers brother? Could he have been in town and they knew it? Was he listed as absconded when Somer went missing or only afterward?

Soulscape in the astro thread requesting a map showing mileage from point last seen to the landfill where the body was found. Does anyone have one of these handy to post in the astro thread?

57.34 miles

Tossing this out there: is it possible that another RSO/predator premeditated Somer's murder and already planned on giving LE CWG's info?

I'm not fully on board with that theory, though, because CWG was obviously in Jax when Somer went missing and now is missing. I suppose it's possible that TWO offenders were working together (especially if H. Spires is in fact related to DT/Somer)?
That is they way I was thinking.

Wasn't it cuts?

I thought it was cuts, and could not understand how a tiny little girl could inflict cuts to some man's face or head. Could they suspect a car accident where the guy cut himself on the dashboard instead of a sexual attack? Of course, you'd think they'd say if that was the case so people could watch for a damaged vehicle.

I wonder if CWG is an old friend of the moms from Texas? I see she lived in Killeen. His town is Bandera, which is 3 to 4 hours drive away. But, maybe that's just where his father lives????

Someone on an earlier thread explained what IO and DR stood for, but I can't find it now.

Does anyone know where the rumor started with CWG being a mistake on the police report?? I am way curious where we got that information in the first place..???

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...g_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash#

Justino said one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

nice work CJ. you're one hawt sleuth! :thumb:

why are they denying he should be on the report, I wonder?
why are they not straightening out the 4 armed robbers issue?

why why y y o y ??? ...

maybe he was an acquaintence of the family. the police report says his employment is at a Bar. hmmmmmmm...

hawt my butt! :crazy:

the bar... closed a year ago :D he lied

Thanks! I thought they could put a rush on any DNA found on Somer. I guess though by his statement, they are still waiting for results. It just seems by mentioning defensive injuries, they have something. MOO

I feel like yes they do have him. They are trying to smoke him out!!! Make him squirm - he knows LE is on to him!! If they don't actually have a locate on him they are trying to get someone to turn his arse in!!!

okay, even though my fingers are about to fall off I see it a few different ways - well prob more than I am going type but I will throw out a few.

Scenario 1) CWG was at the house with SP - CWG leaves and on his way out of neighborhood or area he runs into Somer who knows him - he takes her and that is the end. Later dumps her body.

~CWG could be friend of mom or Charles Perry. This would explain BSU theory about Mom knowing who did this. And Poster making comment about different poster saying Somer knew her attacker and well! Mom may or may NOT have know he was a RSO.

If not either of those then friend of SP and mom is now holding Sp responsible for having this animal at her home. Maybe that why we not seeing Sp.

Possible he has acomplice like stated in astrolody thread in lady above his name Clair. OR maybe Clair is the family friend and she is dating the monster?

Scenario 2) CWG was driving to the house, in the meantime spots Somer, who knows him and he says he will give her a ride home. They never get there. He later shows up like he doesn't know what is happening.

Scenario 3)

I am back to scenario 1 again. Mom said she knew this time was different. WHy? Because CWG was around or she found this out. I still think he was over and left before all the hoopla and that is why is name is on the report last. They asked is there was anyone else at the home that day and they asked that last when they were finished taking everyones names.

Okay, I need to give my carpal tunnel a break!!

I think the scenarios on this one are endless but this is all I can manage at the moment!!!

Scenario 2)

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...g_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash#

Justino said one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

Liar Liar! I don't buy it Justino!!! I just NOT BUYING IT! To many diversions, I am going on gut this time! :banghead:

I thought it was cuts, and could not understand how a tiny little girl could inflict cuts to some man's face or head. Could they suspect a car accident where the guy cut himself on the dashboard instead of a sexual attack? Of course, you'd think they'd say if that was the case so people could watch for a damaged vehicle.
I was wondering about that too. "Cuts and bruises on the head, arms and hands" (from my previous link). It doesn't really make sense that Somer could've inflicted the cuts, but I supposed the bruises could've been from punching him? :waitasec: MOO

Just read this on the comments of a First Coast News article.. it was just posted... anyone want to try to find the News4Jax comments he is referring to?

This is the last comment on the article, link below...

"Theres another swat episode in cedar hills.I understand there is a swat team in the grove park area in orange park (according to posters on news4jax)
10/28/2009 9:30 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com"

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=147320&catid=3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny