FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out of here for tonight. I have tried to sift through the 28 pages on the new thread and the first 10 were rough over the debate! FWIW I feel that we are all entitled to our own opinions and if done so tactfully we learn from one another. I have looked at things and scenarios with different eyes based on what some of you have posted and I am thankful for those opinions, even if I do not share them. Keep on with your thoughts and angles... Hopefully we will get more to go on. The hardest part about this for me is trying to stay objective and speculate at the same time.
O/T- Sad: The Jax news stories and comments are always filled with trashy and tasteless comments, just overlook it. I feel that you are being genuine in your objectives. The web host on the main news source was actually considering disabling the comments sections because of how out of control they get. I am sorry you are becoming the subject here, I do not think that is fair.
PS~ old news but I saw the pics. Thanks everyone that helped:)

My head is spinning so do you have a timeline of events? When did they talk with James V. and crew? Do you know?

Somer found Wednesday at around 3:30 p.m.

LE to Gano House on Thursday at ___________? They are there 11:30 p.m. because digging equipment arrives then. Done at 1:30 a.m.

LE to Gano House on Friday at ___________?

Need help filling in the blanks as far as when LE talked with James V. and the construction crew. And when Kyle was contacted by the reporter. And anything else that belongs in here.

Heading to bed.

I have to go back and look in the beginning threads. I have to get up to go to work in the AM , so I can't sift through that now. I have to work 12 hours tomorrow, so I won't be on here, except for a few quick peeks, at work, I hope, until late tomorrow.

Nice cop out, right?

I have to go back and look in the beginning threads. I have to get up to go to work in the AM , so I can't sift through that now. I have to work 12 hours tomorrow, so I won't be on here, except for a few quick peeks, at work, I hope, until late tomorrow.

Nice cop out, right?

lol

Well, it will give night owls something to do if they feel so inclined.

I can tell my brain is fuzzy and it will take me a lot less time to do this in the morning than now. :)

But why do you think they went there in the first place?

Sure GCV is an SO, but there are tons of SO's out there.

I suppose the rest of the agents were out checking the whereabouts and alibis of the RSO's.

This is Friday, remember. That kind of preliminary investigation was completed by another task force except for 5, already. As another note on the number of LE. We have those with CCSO, FBI, NCIS and other FDLE. When he says 50 investigators are working around the clock (at least), I read that as more than a 100 all total working in 12 hr shifts.

My first instinct is that it is vacant and close to where she was last at.

I agree. It was close, on her route, had a dumpster which is supposed to be one of the first things searched...
It seems logical to focus on it.

But then again, never trust my logic.

My head is spinning so do you have a timeline of events? When did they talk with James V. and crew? Do you know?

Somer found Wednesday at around 3:30 p.m.

LE to Gano House on Thursday at ___________? They are there 11:30 p.m. because digging equipment arrives then. Done at 1:30 a.m.

LE to Gano House on Friday at ___________?

Need help filling in the blanks as far as when LE talked with James V. and the construction crew. And when Kyle was contacted by the reporter. And anything else that belongs in here.

Heading to bed.

Thrusday for the owner and his partner and friday for GV.

That's a lot of time and money for no real reason. Aren't all LE strapped to the max? But then there are a lot more resources there than most places have such as the Navy.

So what theories are there?

People go ballistic with the family idea, they don't like the Gano house, so what is there?

Without any solid information, it could go in many directions- too many. It's very frustrating, but LE has released nothing about this case. There is a reason for it, but I don't know anymore than you do what it is. It's been so quiet, it makes me think they do have information and releasing anything might scare the perpetrator into leaving the area or commiting suicide- they may be waiting to see if he talks to someone about it. The fewer details they release, the easier it is file through the leads. In high profile cases like this, the leads can become overwhelming.

Again, all MOO.

But then Diena's attorney announces that LE is watching someone. If the construction guy Kyle is innocent, I'll bet he is really uncomfortable and worried that he will be accused.

I haven't even decided whether to believe the attorneys statement.

Who's better at spin than an attorney?

Well it sure seems interesting as heck! He lives really close to Somer's school and being a garbage man, well I don't need to say much more than that. Got married since Somer's disappearance, funny in the wedding pictures his face is kinda hidden by the placement of the light behind him - you know what I'm looking for >> does he have any scratches?!??

One things for sure - after reviewing the court docs I see they have his DNA on file so if he's it - they will get him.

Won't they???

Dayum, you'd think they'd have had him by now if it's as simple as connecting dots of DNA collected and that of area RSO's. I mean simple DNA tests would have been concluded by now NO??? Maybe he is the one under surveillence?

It's a great find ccane! REALLY you must be drinking coffee to make all those connections this late at night or early in the morning depending where you are at.

Good work!

ETA: If I'm reading the court docs correctly he violated his probation once already (in 2004)

Well it sure seems interesting as heck! He lives really close to Somer's school and being a garbage man, well I don't need to say much more than that. Got married since Somer's disappearance, funny in the wedding pictures his face is kinda hidden by the placement of the light behind him - you know what I'm looking for >> does he have any scratches?!??

One things for sure - after reviewing the court docs I see they have his DNA on file so if he's it - they will get him.

Won't they???

Dayum, you'd think they'd have had him by now if it's as simple as connecting dots of DNA collected and that of area RSO's. I mean simple DNA tests would have been concluded by now NO??? Maybe he is the one under surveillence?

It's a great find ccane! REALLY you must be drinking coffee to make all those connections this late at night or early in the morning depending where you are at.

Good work!

Was he on the original list that everyone was looking at?
I sent this to clay tips too... I cant find where anyone even sleuthed him

NEVER heard his name before....and I feel I've heard them all....SERIOUSLY!

Maybe Somer's guiding you - honestly it seems very promising!

Accept, he's an RSO, as I was really leaning away from any one of the many.

Which would be a good time to be drawn back towards them, just when you think it's not one.

hmmmmmmm.

Just an hour later here - or earlier depending how you see it!

....so it's Cali Cane :)

This guy - you stumbled upon - he looks like a grown Webster.

He really does....just had to point that out.

OM GOODNESS - just looked at the name again and it registered - same name as one of my dad's 2nd cousins - gets me to pondering I wonder if this guy has a cousin named Leroy (he's bad bad - badest guy in the whole damn town, badder than ol' king kong, meaner than a junk yard dog).

I wonder if the town councilman and retired pastor that attended this guys wedding at the recent OP - town employee appreciation lunch even realize he's an RSO!!!!!!!!!

OH and this has my hinky heightened:

Orange Park garbage collector AB can say he found a wife on his route.

"It's a blessing," he said. "And I didn't even have to throw her in the back of the truck."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if this is against TOS, just tell me I think I'm safe but I've been wrong before)

OK so RSO's yob is 2 years off for this garbage guy (based on the info provided)

BUT even if garbage guy isn't the RSO, garbage guy needs looked at.

Glad you contact LE with the info.

THEY are the best at this sleuthing gig.

Well, we are hopeful right?

Maybe tomorrow.

Justice for Somer.

I gotta back away from the computer it's been a looooooong day.

Besides....it's like me myself & Irene around here right now.
LOL.

hey, you can't go now! just when I've slogged through 30 pages to catch up and it starts getting interesting! what what WHAT?? links? details? don't leave me hanging..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann