FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped from article:

But a two-week probe by Children and Families concluded the allegation about the children getting lost and being found with a stranger had no basis. It also found Diena Thompson properly arranged for her children to be taken to and from school, about a mile away, and that it was acceptable for them to walk home when necessary. Day care was suggested to her as an option, but not a requirement.

Why isn't everyone concerned as to why such a false story was in the hands of a social worker and not LE?

Could it be that options for daycare are given to all single working moms, as a matter of protocol? If mom put the twins in daycare, she would have had to put the 10yo in also - or else she would be alone walking home. mho

Well,I really hope and pray this news isn't just another slander campaign against Somer's mother.It is just so disrepectful and has gone on way too long.It needs to stop now.It's sickening.Please just help this mother find out what happened to her little girl.This is just so sad.

Well,I really hope and pray this news isn't just another slander campaign against Somer's mother.It is just so disrepectful and has gone on way too long.It needs to stop now.It's sickening.Please just help this mother find out what happened to her little girl.This is just so sad.

I agree Ms Suzanne - Let's hope this article isn't a 'get even' type of article. Mom Diena seems to have a great many enemies, on all kinds of sites. Don't you wonder why enemies would need to use a tragedy of a murdered child as a 'get even' strategy? Why would anyone use her children as a way to get revenge?

Seems there is an insidious hatred going on and we have yet to find out why?

I agree Ms Suzanne - Let's hope this article isn't a 'get even' type of article. Mom Diena seems to have a great many enemies, on all kinds of sites. Don't you wonder why enemies would need to use a tragedy of a murdered child as a 'get even' strategy? Why would anyone use her children as a way to get revenge?

Seems there is an insidious hatred going on and we have yet to find out why?

It's very ill and it looks like it's coming from one side to me.I won't get into it.For now.

I have been gone for awhile on this thread. Is ST's girlfriend posting on here now?

I will say it again... these are multiple reports in one article. Findng the kids lost in the woods was not a false allegation. I dont know how much more simply I can put it.

MOOOOOOOO

But when the kids were asked if they were lost? No. Because they werent lost.. they knew where they were.

I just want to know where in the woods.. where did they go in the woods?

What I am trying to say is it was not false.. it just wasnt verified when the kids were interviewed..

Thanks for clarifying that Sad. The way it got put out I thought an arrest was imminent. Got a little excited that they had finally caught this sick person.

I think LE is waiting on DNA evidence.I pray it leads to her killer.I hope and pray it's just a matter of time and something is found out soon.

I will look forward to seeing it.

But from the evidence we have now, the story stinks.

I'd like to know what doesn't in this murder case. So far the police report is inaccurate, fund raising like never before in a case of a killed child and this report is made public. Try to make some sense out of it. I think this report was made public to stop the fund raising once and for all.

I will say it again... these are multiple reports in one article. Findng the kids lost in the woods was not a false allegation. I dont know how much more simply I can put it.

MOOOOOOOO

But when the kids were asked if they were lost? No. Because they werent lost.. they knew where they were.

I just want to know where in the woods.. where did they go in the woods?

What I am trying to say is it was not false.. it just wasnt verified when the kids were interviewed..

Maybe I am not understanding, is there something out there I can read right now?

Maybe I am not understanding, is there something out there I can read right now?

the article is very clear - the allegations that the children were in the woods with a strange man are UNFOUNDED!!!!

And if anyone knows for sure that it is true - they should have put that info in the hands of LE - not social workers. mho

It's very ill and it looks like it's coming from one side to me.I won't get into it.For now.

Ms Suzanne and eyes.

I truly have no desire to "bad" mouth somers mother. I care deeply for her siblings and her father. I have empathy and grieve for her mother. I have never thought and have stated repeatedly that I do not think DT had anything to do with somers death.

But I dont think you are seeing the good side of this article to me. It proves, at least beyond a doubt to me, that LE would not have let this be released if it had anything to do with their investigation into who killed Somer. They even say so. So, in my opinion, this clears DT of any involvement, at least in my mind.

The entire slander campaign against mom Diena is very ill - who would have such vengeance toward her? Makes you wonder if dad T. has group he has recruited for the sole purpose of going on sites to degrade mom Diena. And if not, dad T. who? Sick thought isn't it?

the article is very clear - the allegations that the children were in the woods with a strange man are UNFOUNDED!!!!

And if anyone knows for sure that it is true - they should have put that info in the hands of LE - not social workers. mho

Unfounded meaning not verified when the kids were interviewed. Unfounded does not mean a lie.

Why, at that time, would anyone have sent this to LE? It was sent to dfcs, as it should have been.

again only MHO

Ms Suzanne and eyes.

I truly have no desire to "bad" mouth somers mother. I care deeply for her siblings and her father. I have empathy and grieve for her mother. I have never thought and have stated repeatedly that I do not think DT had anything to do with somers death.

But I dont think you are seeing the good side of this article to me. It proves, at least beyond a doubt to me, that LE would not have let this be released if it had anything to do with their investigation into who killed Somer. They even say so. So, in my opinion, this clears DT of any involvement, at least in my mind.

Thank you.Yes it does clear her of any involvement and I feel of any wrong doing.

Is this report coming from Sam Thompson and it is some paper work he got for the divorce and custody battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pmdexcavation